One Missed Call

lido_kt

sarNie Hatchling
i was watching this creepy movie called One Missed Call (Chakushin Ari) and i really wanted the ringtone for it i was wondering does anyone here have it for the rzr phone and if u do can u send it to me pleaseeeee :lmao: i wanted this ringtone so bad.

Dream08

sarNie Egg
i was watching this creepy movie called One Missed Call (Chakushin Ari) and i really wanted the ringtone for it i was wondering does anyone here have it for the rzr phone and if u do can u send it to me pleaseeeee :lmao: i wanted this ringtone so bad.
You're so brave !

I've seen One missed called, very scary and cruel !!! There is One missed called 2, and i'm waiting for that! I'm so hurry!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
hhmm...i've heard of that movie before...sounds familiar! but yeah...i'll watch scary movies anytime...i'm always up for a good scare...haha! but anywho...sorry but can't help you out there with the ringtone though. *shrugs*

bugsy

sarNie Adult
ooooh....a friend of mine had it after we watched it...but that was like...last year...so im afraid he doesnt anymore. Sorry. And I forgot who had it too....lols. Sorry again.

Gosh...what big help, eh? I forgot why i wrote here. *scratches head*

lido_kt

sarNie Hatchling
You're so brave !

I've seen One missed called, very scary and cruel !!! There is One missed called 2, and i'm waiting for that! I'm so hurry!
lol not really but part 2 is even worse than part 1 but it was still good very creepy though*chills*

noungning

Heartless
ohh i wanna see it now, nice ppl thanks for making me wanna see movies. um is there anymore scary movies someone wants to recommend. i'll find em and watch it. this is hibernating season so i shall stay home and live life peacefully

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
It wasnt scary Ive seen scarier ones. . But is one miss call the same one where the little girl her mouth was sewed? or no . . .
*confused look*
I dink i Got the wrong movie :lol: But the ring tone was cute. And some part was cool how the girl was all twisted and shit LOL But I feel sad for the people who die. :(
U can dl the series at www.silentregrets.com :)