[One HD] Seua (Exact- Scenario)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I didn't know there was a thread for this.  I'm going to watch it just for Taya and plus the teaser was somewhat interesting.  I know it's a remake but I never saw the old version.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Kelly...OM said:
Was pete t. Pra ek in the old version? Or is this a diff. remake of another lakorn?
I think it was Kong and Methinee.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoaaaaa the teaser caught my attention from the beginning to the ending^^ From judging by the teaser, Taya's acting doesn't look rusty considering that this is her comeback lakorn. Wow....those kisses haah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Kelly...OM said:
Was pete t. Pra ek in the old version? Or is this a diff. remake of another lakorn?
I'm thinking it's two separate lakorn. I remember watching "Angkor" back then and when I watched the teaser for Seua, I automatically thought of Pete's version.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching episode 1 :faint: Seeing Taya back onscreen just makes my day. Her smile is so cuute! Episode 1 is okay,pretty interesting. The only thing I would say lack is the pranang chemistry but it's prob because I have no interest in the praek ahaha :ghehe: geee, Guy should've been praek instead :no: lol but yeah, I'm liking episode 1!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cool :) said:
I just finished watching episode 1 :faint: Seeing Taya back onscreen just makes my day. Her smile is so cuute! Episode 1 is okay,pretty interesting. The only thing I would say lack is the pranang chemistry but it's prob because I have no interest in the praek ahaha :ghehe: geee, Guy should've been praek instead :no: lol but yeah, I'm liking episode 1!

Ahhh, I still need to get on to this lakorn! :D I have never seen Taya act so I don't know what to expect but her acting seems legit from the teaser.
I hope her and Nike have good chemistry. I think Nike is a good actor, it just took a while for me to adjust to him ... cause I didn't find him all that good looking. After I while, I started to see that even though he's not the most handsomest guy, he still has his own charms. I liked him with Lily in Jaopayu but I hope him and Taya also have good chemistry :)
Glad you're liking Episode 1 though!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Off to a good start so far. Taya has improved on her acting. Wow, so much drama later on though judging by the ending credits.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Off to a good start so far. Taya has improved on her acting. Wow, so much drama later on though judging by the ending credits.
. Ahaha yeup. You can already tell there's going to be draamaa lol and .. Really hot scenes :ghehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Watched episode 1 and I enjoyed it a lot. Will hopefully watch episode 2 tonight :D
And I've never seen Taya act before but she seems to be a great actress. No flaws so far and Nike is definitely growing on me more and more every single time I see him.
The beginning of episode 1 hooked me right in. I find this whole "tiger" idea very interesting and unique so I'm super interested in this lakorn and the episodes to come.
Can't wait to see more development between Taya and Nike's relationship.
I'm also super excited for Bank and Taya scenes ;D

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is not really my type but I gave it a try from watching the teaser and I thought it was interesting!
About the CG, it's not great, but I'm not bothered by it. It's just watchable.
At least it's better than the other ones I've watched before. lol So yes, it's the best so far.
I've never watched a lakorn starring Taya before. All I could say is that she's just so gorgeous. Her eyebrows and eyes omg.
I've known her long ago and I know she's pretty, but I never thought she was THIS pretty. lol
Her voice is just earcandy lmao it's so soft and I like her accent.
Bank, though. His voice, his eyes, and his facial expressions. He's just so scary. XD

As for now, I'll surely be watching EP3. I hope it doesn't get boring later on. ;u;