[One HD] Seua (Exact- Scenario)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Wow, the ending destroyed me! Had me tearing up! lol.  I'm actually ok with the ending but I'm just sooo mad that it ended like this!! No justice for n'ek naaa :cry: It wasn't her fault she became the tiger (well it kinda is ..BUT haha she was a little kid.. its quite understandable) and she had to endure being a tiger eventhough she tried all the possibilities of her becoming normal but YET she gets stuck being it for the rest of her life.  Just upsets me.  But overall, I reaally enjoyed this lakorn.  Gotta say it's probably one of my favorites. To me, there was no lags, everything had a purpose, the drama was there, lots of action, and throughout it was pretty interesting.  Plus, Taya is just soo gorgeous! And tbh, before the lakorn, Nike didn't seem to be my cup of tea AT ALL,but turns out, he's growing on me... hahaha He's actually pretty cute ya know... OH! and the kiss scenes are so HAWT omgawwwsh. Anyways, really recommend this lakorn. 10/10 :ghehe: Going to miss this ;( 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cool :) said:
Wow, the ending destroyed me! Had me tearing up! lol.  I'm actually ok with the ending but I'm just sooo mad that it ended like this!! No justice for n'ek naaa :cry: It wasn't her fault she became the tiger (well it kinda is ..BUT haha she was a little kid.. its quite understandable) and she had to endure being a tiger eventhough she tried all the possibilities of her becoming normal but YET she gets stuck being it for the rest of her life.  Just upsets me.  But overall, I reaally enjoyed this lakorn.  Gotta say it's probably one of my favorites. To me, there was no lags, everything had a purpose, the drama was there, lots of action, and throughout it was pretty interesting.  Plus, Taya is just soo gorgeous! And tbh, before the lakorn, Nike didn't seem to be my cup of tea AT ALL,but turns out, he's growing on me... hahaha He's actually pretty cute ya know... OH! and the kiss scenes are so HAWT omgawwwsh. Anyways, really recommend this lakorn. 10/10 :ghehe: Going to miss this ;( 

I was just gonna message you on your thoughts about this lakorn! haha.
But when I finished this lakorn, I was bawling like a baby. It was too sad for me. Honestly, I could rant on forever hahaha. We should rant about Seua one of these days XD

cool :)

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

I was just gonna message you on your thoughts about this lakorn! haha.
But when I finished this lakorn, I was bawling like a baby. It was too sad for me. Honestly, I could rant on forever hahaha. We should rant about Seua one of these days XD
Ughhh the ending. I can freaking rant about it all day too! About what I said earlier, I was "okay with the ending", Bullshit hahaha, why was I lying to myself?! :ghehe: :cry:  LOL how about we rant about it TODAY? :loool: I've got TONS to say 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cool :) said:
Ughhh the ending. I can freaking rant about it all day too! About what I said earlier, I was "okay with the ending", Bullshit hahaha, why was I lying to myself?! :ghehe: :cry:  LOL how about we rant about it TODAY? :loool: I've got TONS to say 

Leggo for it! Should we rant here or should we message each other? hahaha & same here, so much to rant about!

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
 if anyone know if this lakorn sub  or not tell me, i was too busy when this lakorn aired so i missed it 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
 if anyone know if this lakorn sub  or not tell me, i was too busy when this lakorn aired so i missed it 

Not sure if you saw the subbed version yet, but I saw the subbed version at DM completed today. :yes: