mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry but this is probably the worst family affair lakorn script I've ever seen in my whole lakorn history. If Guer take the bitch back at the end and if he really did give up his position just for her. I didn't catch that part but I don't know what this lakorn is supposed to teach you. A lesson that it's alright to be a bitch because yeah your ex husband will definitely take you back then I get it. A lessons about a mothers equal love to her children...not even close. Probably in Guers eyes Roong is an angel from above. I don't even know if I'll want to watch the next episodes. This lakorn is too good to be true especially Guer. He now is my most hated character in here if he takes the bitch back. Another exact failure lakorn for me here. I don't even think she love Prok one bit. Like Preetam mentioned I don't see any love from the b.tch. she is all bull...shit. Now I'm waiting for Thep to die because he is shit too.

vicki said:
Sorry but this is probably the worst family affair lakorn script I've ever seen in my whole lakorn history. If Guer take the bitch back at the end and if he really did give up his position just for her. I didn't catch that part but I don't know what this lakorn is supposed to teach you. A lesson that it's alright to be a bitch because yeah your ex husband will definitely take you back then I get it. A lessons about a mothers equal love to her children...not even close. Probably in Guers eyes Roong is an angel from above. I don't even know if I'll want to watch the next episodes. This lakorn is too good to be true especially Guer. He now is my most hated character in here if he takes the bitch back. Another exact failure lakorn for me here. I don't even think she love Prok one bit. Like Preetam mentioned I don't see any love from the b.tch. she is all bull...shit. Now I'm waiting for Thep to die because he is shit too.
Hmm...that's kind of harsh but of course, you are entitled to your own opinions. I personally think this lakorn is one of Exact's best. In terms of acting, there couldn't have been a better cast. There couldn't have been a better Panroong and Geua. Aom P. and Mos really bring those characters to life. Panroong is after all a human being. She's a bad mother because of her past experiences. Yes, she treated her mother badly and that is entirely her fault but she learned how hard it is to be a mother when she had kids of her own. Moral is, no matter how bad a person is they can always come to senses and eventually learn that karma actually exists. She's not a bad mother but she just loved and expected too much and the reason why that is because she never felt the love from her mother and she never fulfilled her duties as a good daughter so she wanted to give her kids everything she didn't have. It makes her a bad person but one thing she definitely had was love. She learned to love and never realized how much it would hurt the people around her which was exactly the case with her mother. Her character develops and shows that she's regretful of how she treated her mother. I don't know if anyone gets the same feel as me when they watch this lakorn but I that's the moral that I got from watching it. I never planned to watch this but it came out so sudden and the cast was very intriguing so I gave it a try. It did not disappoint me and I'm glad that I got to experience one of Thailand's classic stories.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
@thatsouthernasianchick I know what I said is harsh. Don't get me wrong here because Aom and Mos play their role too well that's why I got so irritated. This lakorn is just too unbelievable for me. I understand Roong did not receive the love she was expecting from her mother. That doesn't make her any better as a mother. Her love toward her children are so unfair. She already witness Panthep and Panward's incident. Did she learned anything? No still the same Parnroong from the start. As to what her and Thep did to Ya, they should at least apologize to her. I do feel for Thep in that one moment but yall he is as selfish as Roong too. As for Guer don't she have any respect for him although she don't even feel for him. Of all the things she had done to him. He is still willing to help her. Like I said I didn't catch the part where he's willing to give up his position for her. Dang it if she is a person with a heart she won't let that happen. I don't know if he really did give up his position for her or not because I don't think I'll want to rewatch that scene. As I know a man would never thrown what he had accomplish his whole time for a woman who cheats on him, treat him like shit, and take his son away from him. I get it that Roong open Prok's way to get educated. To have a better life but behave as if he is not worth her time and has no heart compare to the way she treated the others are effing wrong. I bet if Panthep didn't turn out that way, Panward wasn't ruined, and her husband was in a good health. She won't even bother Prok. All this time I think she only care that he might ruined her name. Guer is too impossible to be true because Parnroong only used him since she knows she's going to loose everything. Seriously she have to wait until all those that she love with her hearts are gone to learn her lesson. WTF? I think I am narrow minded that's why I don't learn anything so far from this lakorn.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think that Guer giving up his position was the best thing ever because it gave him the right to buy the company from her so then he'll become the owner. How is that bad? Anyway it doesn't matter because the company will be handed down to Prock and Nicha, so it's like Guer gave up his position for his son, so it's not really for Panroong.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
I think that Guer giving up his position was the best thing ever because it gave him the right to buy the company from her so then he'll become the owner. How is that bad? Anyway it doesn't matter because the company will be handed down to Prock and Nicha, so it's like Guer gave up his position for his son, so it's not really for Panroong.
Lol facepalm...-_-...so I jump into the wrong conclusion about Guer. I'm so hating on Parnroong and forget since there's no one besides Prok, his dad's doing that for him. I'm not favoring him among all the other siblings. I pity them all but because Roong ignore Prok all the times. I feel bad for him. Guer is too much of a god that he annoy me too.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
vicki said:
Lol facepalm... -_-...so I jump into the wrong conclusion about Guer. I'm so hating on Parnroong and forget since there's no one besides Prok, his dad's doing that for him. I'm not favoring him among all the other siblings. I pity them all but because Roong ignore Prok all the times. I feel bad for him. Guer is too much of a god that he annoy me too.
LOL. I get what you mean, because you can never find someone like Guer in real life. Why do you have to make me envy Panroong and want you so bad Guer?!!! Hahaha. If only there was someone like Guer in real life, I would love him and never leave him even if he is poor to death. As of Prock, I favor him in terms of looks haha. I rather Panroong ignore him so his life turns out good, rather then pay too much attention to him, ruining his life. :)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I swear, this drama makes me scream, cry, and sad most of the scenes. Every one played in their characters very well, especially Aom. She made me hate her a lot in this drama.

Can't wait to see the ending, want to know how the scriptwriter will wrap up this story.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I get what you mean, because you can never find someone like Guer in real life. Why do you have to make me envy Panroong and want you so bad Guer?!!! Hahaha. If only there was someone like Guer in real life, I would love him and never leave him even if he is poor to death. As of Prock, I favor him in terms of looks haha. I rather Panroong ignore him so his life turns out good, rather then pay too much attention to him, ruining his life. :)

I favor Prock because he is my Gun. bahahha we are soo biased @bieluvr  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Hmm...that's kind of harsh but of course, you are entitled to your own opinions. I personally think this lakorn is one of Exact's best. In terms of acting, there couldn't have been a better cast. There couldn't have been a better Panroong and Geua. Aom P. and Mos really bring those characters to life. Panroong is after all a human being. She's a bad mother because of her past experiences. Yes, she treated her mother badly and that is entirely her fault but she learned how hard it is to be a mother when she had kids of her own. Moral is, no matter how bad a person is they can always come to senses and eventually learn that karma actually exists. She's not a bad mother but she just loved and expected too much and the reason why that is because she never felt the love from her mother and she never fulfilled her duties as a good daughter so she wanted to give her kids everything she didn't have. It makes her a bad person but one thing she definitely had was love. She learned to love and never realized how much it would hurt the people around her which was exactly the case with her mother. Her character develops and shows that she's regretful of how she treated her mother. I don't know if anyone gets the same feel as me when they watch this lakorn but I that's the moral that I got from watching it. I never planned to watch this but it came out so sudden and the cast was very intriguing so I gave it a try. It did not disappoint me and I'm glad that I got to experience one of Thailand's classic stories.

On Point "took jai jing jing" LOL. I do understand why @ Vicki feels the way she does though. :)

Priya89

sarNie Egg
I actually know someone who is related to my mother in law that is just exactly like Guer practically stuck in the same situation lol. So no, Guer is not too good to be true. There are actually people out there that have a really good heart. I love this lakorn, one of the best because it depicts reality...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agree with Priya89, there are really people like Guer. My brother is one... I thought he's too stupid, but to be true he's just too nice that make it look like it. There are so much good moral lessons from this lakorn if we pay attention to them and not blind by the biased, the anger and our harness toward some characters. At least Ya and Guer, two great examples of to follow and not follow. To be happy or sad, we choose it. There are more but will be back to sum up once it finished.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
There are so much good moral lessons from this lakorn if we pay attention to them and not blind by the biased, the anger and our harness toward some characters. 

There is a lot, like you said we just gotta pay attention or understand it to be able to take it in.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Hahah lol I do see the good moral from Guer and Ya. @HuabNag and @Priya89 Im glad you had people who are related to Guer's character which is great. Not that i have know off. What tip me off so much is Roong. As I mentioned before this lakorn is based on Roong's life. I understand she did realize there's karma but did she embrace every thing? No she repeat the whole thing again. As a viewer it's best if Parnroong don't pay attention to Prok so he won't end up like his brothers and sister which is very sad. But as it claim she's a mother with equally no. I'm not asking for her to shower Prok with love. At least make him feel he meant something too, instead of waiting until she truly know she can't rely on her other kids. That's plain cruel as a mother. So I'm not sure what is there's to embrace from her life story. Who knows probably I might be blinded by my angers towards Roong that's why I don't realize the moral from this lakorn...^_^...lol I'm repeating my self again. Yeah well wait until the lakorn is finish...^_^

I agree to some extent. True that after Panward and Panthep's drama, Panroong didn't learn the "moral" of the story; however, she only learned to love her kids more and tried to change as much as she could. Take the Pakorn-Wirin story for example. Panroong went to Wirin's "house", sat on the FLOOR, and had an open-heart conversation with Wirin's mother. The old Panroong wouldn't have done that and as a matter of fact, she was such a bleep to their faces when she discovered Pakorn and Wirin's relationship. I give Panroong props for trying but she still doesn't understand her children. That's the moral of the story there but apparently, Roong never understood that point. She only knows she loves them but she doesn't really know how if you get what I mean. Lol. 

Besides, you can't stop feelings. Roong feels like she loved Chunam, Wasuthep, and Geua because if she didn't Banlang Mek wouldn't even exist. Chunam was a mistake that she had to learn from so fell back on Geua because his kindness won over heart but maybe she felt like she doesn't deserve a good guy like him so she settled with Wasuthep because she found love in him overall. Besides, Wasuthep wasn't in love with Gattiya but only pitied her so he left her in the end to be with Roong. See how Roong and Wasuthep very much deserve each other? Chunam doesn't deserve Roong just like Roong doesn't deserve Wasuthep. Of course, Ya doesn't deserve what she got either but if she had learned to let go of someone who doesn't reciprocate your love, things wouldn't be as twisted. So, you really can't stop feelings so can't blame any of the characters for what happened because feelings really are unstoppable.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
I understand why @vicki feel that way torwards Roong. She is too much that its hard to forgive her. LOL I'm a Roong hater too...we will have to wait until this lakorn is finish to see how Roong will change. On the same baot if Guer take Roong back in the end I'll so piss off. I dont really care how kind and nice Guer would but Roong have gone too far.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The problem with men like Guer is that women often take them for granted and only see them as "friends" hence the quote "good guys finish last." I have this close friend who is like Guer and good gosh he is sooo nice and sweet and is easily taken advantage of. We dated for awhile, but after awhile we just figured out that we weren't compatible as a couple so the break up was mutual. We remained close friends and right now he is desperately in love with one of our other girl friends but she is in this abusive relationship and he is always the first one there for her when she calls. One night she was beaten so bad and left at the side of the road 4 hours out 0f town. He left work and drove there to go pick her up without any hesitation at all. When she had a miscarriage her boyfriend never once went to see her in the hospital, but he was there by her side taking care of her until she reovered and ended up going back to her jackass boyfriend. He often says, "I know I'm stupid and beyond help, but I love her so much that no matter how hurt I am or how screwed over I get .. I rather take it then see her shed one tear. I just really wish I don't have to keep seeing her go back to an abusive guy, but it isn't my place to tell her what to do. I don't have the right." A few days ago her boyfriend made her walk home from a party and guess who left work without hesitation to pick her up? I feel for him, but again it is his life and choice. I feel bad when I get annoyed by him if he starts to vent to me about her boyfriend, but at the same time he's a friend that was there for me through some pretty tough times and I have no doubt he would do the same things for me not because he feels for me or anything, but because he is just that good of a guy. 

So guys like Guer are cursed, but great at the same time. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
The problem with men like Guer is that women often take them for granted and only see them as "friends" hence the quote "good guys finish last." I have this close friend who is like Guer and good gosh he is sooo nice and sweet and is easily taken advantage of. We dated for awhile, but after awhile we just figured out that we weren't compatible as a couple so the break up was mutual. We remained close friends and right now he is desperately in love with one of our other girl friends but she is in this abusive relationship and he is always the first one there for her when she calls. One night she was beaten so bad and left at the side of the road 4 hours out 0f town. He left work and drove there to go pick her up without any hesitation at all. When she had a miscarriage her boyfriend never once went to see her in the hospital, but he was there by her side taking care of her until she reovered and ended up going back to her jackass boyfriend. He often says, "I know I'm stupid and beyond help, but I love her so much that no matter how hurt I am or how screwed over I get .. I rather take it then see her shed one tear. I just really wish I don't have to keep seeing her go back to an abusive guy, but it isn't my place to tell her what to do. I don't have the right." A few days ago her boyfriend made her walk home from a party and guess who left work without hesitation to pick her up? I feel for him, but again it is his life and choice. I feel bad when I get annoyed by him if he starts to vent to me about her boyfriend, but at the same time he's a friend that was there for me through some pretty tough times and I have no doubt he would do the same things for me not because he feels for me or anything, but because he is just that good of a guy. 

So guys like Guer are cursed, but great at the same time. 
Such a sad story you told here. I was reading while listening to "Kon Diow Tow Nun" the ost from TRRR and I can't stop my tears from falling. It just fits so well. I guess guys like Guer do exist, but what I mean is will i ever meet one who'll love me like that in real life?

nyways, I don't think Guer will take Roong back and Roong won't go back to him because she even begged him to stop looking out for her because he has done so enough. Now all he should do is look out for Prock.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
This drama is a good life lesson. You can't really blame any one because it's their fate that bring them to know each other, to have each other in their life. To experience these things together. For guy, I'm really emotional and I walk in on my mom watching this. She was crying so i thought something was wrong. I realize she was crying because of the drama. I decided to stay and watch for a while and now i have finished watching all the episodes. I admit I cried along as well. I feel really bad for Dome and Panward.