aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Orangeblossom said:
So I re-watched the beginning scene episode 1 flash back scenes at 08:00 on thailakornvideos.com. Spoiler alert. Don't read if you don't want to know who died.

If you go back to episode 1 at 08:00 on thailakornvideos.com, you will see a flash back scenes showing Panthep and Prok struggling with the gun, Panwad and Dom running down the stairs, and at 08:05 - 08:07 is Pakorn and his mom. I'm speculating Pakorn will commit suicide to show his mom how it feels like to lose some you love. There will be two death in the family and it'll be Wasuthep and Pakorn. Let me know what you guys think. Here's screen captures of the flash back scenes.

Panthep and Prok

Panwad and Dome running down the stairs

Pakorn and Panroong

I remember this part because I hate how I thought it was a spoiler but I think they tricked us, I didn't pay attention to details because I knew it was a ff of an ending scene and did not want to know. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
72701 said:

I don't know much about the actor who plays Pakorn but looks like he is getting pretty popular already being in a commercial with Push.

Pakorn aka March is in the Hormones movie. That's the only reason why I recognize him. That movie made a pretty big hit in Thailand. 

sarNie Adult
aymieluvsyu637 said:

Pakorn aka March is in the Hormones movie. That's the only reason why I recognize him. That movie made a pretty big hit in Thailand. 

Is it good? Might watch it. I watched a bit of the series and thought it was too much drama for kids.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
72701 said:

Is it good? Might watch it. I watched a bit of the series and thought it was too much drama for kids.

I haven't seen the Hormone series either but I'm thinking about it. We'll see :)

To clear some curiosity, yes, Hormones Season One is very good. That's where I first discovered March Chatavuth too. He's a great young rising actor, in my opinion. 

Tialc76

sarNie Egg
The last lakorn I watched was Koo Krum with Bie and Noona...before that it was a good 7-8 years I've watched a lakorn. I'm so glad I came across this lakorn when it first aired. What intrigued me was Aom and Sornram in it together...veteran actors I've loved for ages..omg to see so many veteran actors in this lakorn was a plus....the acting and storyline is just superb....Even the songs sung by Bird...

Does the lakorn end tomorrow? Also did I read somewhere this is a remake if so who were the actors/actresses in it? Thank you

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
OMG todays episode is so sad. I pity Dome so much how he was born to the wrong parents. He's innocent and had to be drag into all these stupid problems. This goes to Panward too how she is so ruin. I hope Thep realized what he have done although i kinda feel sad for him now but then yeah he's a reason for all of this to happen. As for Parnroong, dam i so wanna kick her in the ass. She is just so freaking irritating. The part where she said to Thep that he is not at fault instead it's her on everything. I just wanted to punch her in the face. It's beacuse of her greediness and selfishness that led to all this. So for Thep and Roong what goes around comes around, Gosh i'm so glad that she left Guer because she don't deserve to have a person like him too. I'm waiting to see tomorrows episode. 

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Guys...I just realized Bie played Pakorn in the musical version...and Noona was in it too...Did Noona play Wirin? If so, Koo Gam ain't the first time Noona got pregnant by Bie. Lmfao.

lmao i think she did play wiring. i'm also behind on watching this lakorn. :(

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Tialc76 said:
Does the lakorn end tomorrow? Also did I read somewhere this is a remake if so who were the actors/actresses in it? Thank you

It's a remake of a musical. Not sure who the actors were but I think Nok Sinjai played as Panroong. I can be wrong, don't quote me on it. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
aymieluvsyu637 said:

It's a remake of a musical. Not sure who the actors were but I think Nok Sinjai played as Panroong. I can be wrong, don't quote me on it. 
Yes, in the musical, Nok Sinjai played Panroong. Bie was Pakorn, Noona was Wirin, Pat Kalaya was Panward (I think).

OMG. So Noona got pregnant by Bie twice. LMFAO. Hahahaha! How come I never knew?! 

But ugh, I just watched the last two episodes and Wirin is so dumb for lying to Pakorn and Panroong about everything. She could've just told them the truth. It's not that crucial.