Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Had to catch up...yet again.

I was about to have a nice dinner after catching up but I lost my apetite after watching Dome and Panward's storyline. I feel so bad for Panward and Dome, I don't even want to blame Ward for her decisions anymore. She really doesn't deserve these horrible things happening to her but I guess it's karma for making her own mother hurt and her mother's own karma. The scene where she cries and remembers her harsh words towards Roong was so emotional, a perfect parallel to Roong's own regrets with what she said to her own mother. Question, did Dome and Panward consumate their relationship? the shower scene was never continued but the guy who raped her said he got leftovers so I'm a little confused. I almost cried watching Thep and Panward's hotel scene. Num is still an excellent actor, the entire time from him dropping to his knees and telling her that it isn't her fault but it is his broke my heart.

The rain scene with all three husbands was also a highlight this week. Tao is really is one of the best villains, he gives it a comedic vibe when it's due but he also grips you with all types of emotions when he's serious. I say this every episode, poor Guer, my poor poor Guer. My mom was watching with me and she's like Guer is ridiculous, it's like he's a god or something, he's too good. Between him and Wasuthep, I think he is the one that loves Roong the most. What kind of a guy stands and keeps a straight face and is always willing to help the man who stole his wife and the wife who broke his heart? A damn saint, thats who. My heart ached for him as he just stood there while Thep is with Roong at the hospital, like get out of there man, I can't stand seeing you in this position.

Pakorn and Lin's relationship is boring me, maybe because I know what their demise is going to be. I kept on yelling inappropriate during their love scene since Ploy is underage lol. Glad things are getting better for Prok and Nicha, I was scared that Nicha was going to leave him but I got my wish for sweetness with the kiss. I keep remembering how Gun said on that talkshow that he asked for a love scene especially because he was jealous that everyone got a kiss but his couple and the next day he got his wish haha. Gun is totally smitten with Ben, I ship this couple.

Next week looks good with Ya in the chair and having Thep and Roong on their knees. Her plans are detrimental but if she can get a selfish couple like Thep and Roong on their knees I applaud her because at the end of the day if Thep didn't waste eight years of her life, she wouldn't have gone so mad. I think Thep is worse than Roong because he left Ya twice and stole Roong away from Guer. Roong wasn't going to leave Guer if Thep wasn't so persistant, to be fair she rejected his advances multiple times before he even offered to help her.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Cupid Candy said:

I was about to have a nice dinner after catching up but I lost my apetite after watching Dome and Panward's storyline. I feel so bad for Panward and Dome, I don't even want to blame Ward for her decisions anymore. She really doesn't deserve these horrible things happening to her but I guess it's karma for making her own mother hurt and her mother's own karma. The scene where she cries and remembers her harsh words towards Roong was so emotional, a perfect parallel to Roong's own regrets with what she said to her own mother. Question, did Dome and Panward consumate their relationship? the shower scene was never continued but the guy who raped her said he got leftovers so I'm a little confused. I almost cried watching Thep and Panward's hotel scene. Num is still an excellent actor, the entire time from him dropping to his knees and telling her that it isn't her fault but it is his broke my heart.

The rain scene with all three husbands was also a highlight this week. Tao is really is one of the best villains, he gives it a comedic vibe when it's due but he also grips you with all types of emotions when he's serious. I say this every episode, poor Guer, my poor poor Guer. My mom was watching with me and she's like Guer is ridiculous, it's like he's a god or something, he's too good. Between him and Wasuthep, I think he is the one that loves Roong the most. What kind of a guy stands and keeps a straight face and is always willing to help the man who stole his wife and the wife who broke his heart? A damn saint, thats who. My heart ached for him as he just stood there while Thep is with Roong at the hospital, like get out of there man, I can't stand seeing you in this position.

Pakorn and Lin's relationship is boring me, maybe because I know what their demise is going to be. I kept on yelling inappropriate during their love scene since Ploy is underage lol. Glad things are getting better for Prok and Nicha, I was scared that Nicha was going to leave him but I got my wish for sweetness with the kiss. I keep remembering how Gun said on that talkshow that he asked for a love scene especially because he was jealous that everyone got a kiss but his couple and the next day he got his wish haha. Gun is totally smitten with Ben, I ship this couple.

Next week looks good with Ya in the chair and having Thep and Roong on their knees. Her plans are detrimental but if she can get a selfish couple like Thep and Roong on their knees I applaud her because at the end of the day if Thep didn't waste eight years of her life, she wouldn't have gone so mad. I think Thep is worse than Roong because he left Ya twice and stole Roong away from Guer. Roong wasn't going to leave Guer if Thep wasn't so persistant, to be fair she rejected his advances multiple times before he even offered to help her.
Lol that's so true because omg what annoys me the most is Guer. Sorry I have to cuss but dam I don't pity him no more, he is so freaking impossible. As for Thep he deserves Roong, they r both b...tyach. Feel bad for the kids has to carry Roong stupid sin.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Cupid Candy said:

Panwad and Dome did the nasty. Do you remember the part when Panroong and Prok went to the temple and a black cat jump on Panroong? That's where it all happened. Gross!!!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:

I don't blame Panward at all. Her character can be a bit annoying but she doesn't deserve any of this, it's not like she knew any better. I feel so bad for Panward and Dome. I actually feel even worst for Dome, he really doesn't deserve any of this. :( It was sad to see when Panward said "Two this time?" Ohh my heart just hurts for everyone it's like she gave up on life.

Talking about Guer. yeah he must be god in this lakorn.. LOL 

Pakorn & Lin?? OMG I had to ff their love scene. What was the director thinking she is way to young for the scene, it grossed me out. I'm disappointed that they let them go that far. I know it's just acting but common now, no . ew.

& Gun bahahahahaha, do you remember the part where he jokingly said he had to "kor khamma" not just say sorry because Ben was mad that he asked for that scene? bahhahahaha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Orangeblossom said:
Panwad and Dome did the nasty. Do you remember the part when Panroong and Prok went to the temple and a black cat jump on Panroong? That's where it all happened. Gross!!!
Oh, I assumed they didn't because there was no aftermath or explanation of what happened. 

aymieluvsyu637 said:

Pakorn & Lin?? OMG I had to ff their love scene. What was the director thinking she is way to young for the scene, it grossed me out. I'm disappointed that they let them go that far. I know it's just acting but common now, no . ew.

& Gun bahahahahaha, do you remember the part where he jokingly said he had to "kor khamma" not just say sorry because Ben was mad that he asked for that scene? bahhahahaha

IKR, I know it's a natural thing for tweens too nowadays but I don't want to see it played out onscreen by a teen. They should have casted an older actress, Ploy is too young to be playing a university student anyways. 

LOL yeah, Gun is hilarious. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
My mom watch this . she got teary eye loll. I want to watch it but gosh, I don't think I can handle the drama b/c I'm easily move , just by seeing bit & peices I know it going be a tear jerker b/c I did get teary just seeing my mom !

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Holy damn, next two eposide is way sad. If yall havent check it yet, make sure you guys go on the One Hd channel on youtube.. Its so sad! i dont want to spoil anything so go watch it. Or else someone will post it on her.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
So I re-watched the beginning scene episode 1 flash back scenes at 08:00 on thailakornvideos.com. Spoiler alert. Don't read if you don't want to know who died.

If you go back to episode 1 at 08:00 on thailakornvideos.com, you will see a flash back scenes showing Panthep and Prok struggling with the gun, Panwad and Dom running down the stairs, and at 08:05 - 08:07 is Pakorn and his mom. I'm speculating Pakorn will commit suicide to show his mom how it feels like to lose some you love. There will be two death in the family and it'll be Wasuthep and Pakorn. Let me know what you guys think. Here's screen captures of the flash back scenes.

Panthep and Prok

Panwad and Dome running down the stairs

Pakorn and Panroong

sarNie Adult
I don't even recall seeing that scene in the 1st ep. Good job paying attention to details lol.

sarNie Adult
preetam said:
Ban lang mek has the best ensemble acting of the year so far.

I completely agree. Would be nice to see them all together again. The veterans doing a fantastic job was no surprise but damn the next generation definitely showed their skills. I'm glad casting did justice to this lakorn and didn't just cast pretty faces they wanted to promote through this lakorn.

Panthep, his ex and Nicha were also in Songkram Nang Ngarm. I enjoyed that lakorn a lot more than I expected. Nicha and Wi were also antagonists. I hope it doesn't become a trend. I don't like Wi, but I think the actress deserves more diverse roles and not always rai. I think this is Jes' first rai role, and he did it well.

Gun I don't need to speak of. It's obvious a lot of people love his rendition of Prock.

Panwad and Dome, I don't feel like they were talked about much here. The actors did a superb job, and I adored their chemistry.

Pakorn and Wiring are cute. The girl is young but did some impressive acting for her age. Can't say the same for some folks who are older than her. I don't know much about the actor who plays Pakorn but looks like he is getting pretty popular already being in a commercial with Push.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
72701 said:
I completely agree. Would be nice to see them all together again. The veterans doing a fantastic job was no surprise but damn the next generation definitely showed their skills. I'm glad casting did justice to this lakorn and didn't just cast pretty faces they wanted to promote through this lakorn.

Panthep, his ex and Nicha were also in Songkram Nang Ngarm. I enjoyed that lakorn a lot more than I expected. Nicha and Wi were also antagonists. I hope it doesn't become a trend. I don't like Wi, but I think the actress deserves more diverse roles and not always rai. I think this is Jes' first rai role, and he did it well.

Gun I don't need to speak of. It's obvious a lot of people love his rendition of Prock.

Panwad and Dome, I don't feel like they were talked about much here. The actors did a superb job, and I adored their chemistry.

Pakorn and Wiring are cute. The girl is young but did some impressive acting for her age. Can't say the same for some folks who are older than her. I don't know much about the actor who plays Pakorn but looks like he is getting pretty popular already being in a commercial with Push.
Have to agree because every cast did a wonderful job on portraying their characters. Don't need to have the most beautiful actresses or actors that r so handsome and where people call so hot to play a lakorn inorder for that lakorn to be good. So far all the lakorn that I have heard people praise is lakorn that have handsome and beautiful cast in it although the lakorn is horrible and the acting sucks big time. Those r lakorn I usually skip. Well that's how I see it.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
orchieY said:
Have to agree because every cast did a wonderful job on portraying their characters. Don't need to have the most beautiful actresses or actors that r so handsome and where people call so hot to play a lakorn inorder for that lakorn to be good. So far all the lakorn that I have heard people praise is lakorn that have handsome and beautiful cast in it although the lakorn is horrible and the acting sucks big time. Those r lakorn I usually skip. Well that's how I see it.
I'm liking what you're saying here. That's so me too. This lakorn is very good, especially Aom playing Parnroong so well. She hella make me hate her now. Mos playing Guer really well too. How I just wanted to punch him for being so freaking kind to Roong and Thep. I understand Thep had help him before but still what he did is very unforgivable. Num, Tao, and Namforn are doing a very great job as well. The younger generation is very good at portraying their characters. I pity Prok but hate him at the same time. Panthep was play by his father and that red lip lady which is sad how he had high hopes in believing his dad. Sad for Dome and the daughter how they are also ruin. Pakorn and his girlfriend are the same. I hope this lakorn gets recognition for it's very well play.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think from what I havr seen among the young generation the biggest surprise comes from :
Cheereen : I see absolutely NO awkwardness from this girl here. She keeps improving with each project. Her crying scenes are just dangit ! So far I see bright future for her as an actress with quality not necessarly as a N'ek because we never know and I hope she keeps getting challenging roles (I trust Onehd the most among all channels for that) and she honing her craft to become as good (if not greater) as actresses like Jiang Xin.

The boy acting Namfon' son : this because of his look I thoufht he would not make justice to his character. How wrong was I !! First I think he looks absolutely delicious ! Go onehd for keeping promoting our Thai beauties. Boy he giving his best and it is paying ! I won't talk too much too early on his case now because it is the first projects I have seen of him and I wait for more to make sure I was not fooled by his character here. Anyway I am so pleasantly surprised by this boy who show the different stages of his character who went from a dashing apparently playboy to this dismised and "crashed" one we see now !

Last but not least the girl acting Pakorn. I said it before and 72701 said it before my post here but I keep saying she is thw biggest surprise for me. Let's count in here the girl age, she is completly new, surely green so I expected absolutely NOTHING from her. Again she just manages to never make me fastfoward her scenes. She gives her roles thw right amount of strength, innocence, sassiness, fear, tomboyish without being aggravating, her voice has the depth which doesn't make it unpleasant to here (unlike a lot of girls of her age bracket or older). I think she outshines the guy acting pakorn in all of her scenes. And best think she doesn't overacts.

So far those are the most pleasant discovering in this drama in my opinion. Not to say the other actors are not good faaaaaar from it (Aom will grab all the awards in my view no way she will not !!!). Gun is adorable, Jes is good in this role. Lookwise I think he fits better raeng/rai roles. In my view as I aaid the weakest link is surprisingly Ben because I expected too much from her. She is not bad bad just everyone else outshine her. I think also the fact her character does not have as many tribulations as the other ones plays also. And I repeat "Change her hairstyle!"

sarNie Adult
The actor who plays Dome - this is actually the 2nd lakorn I've seen him in. He was also in Sue Rissaya. I fastforwarded through that one a lot, but he did a good job there as well. I didn't think there would be chemistry between him and Panward from the trailers, because I was stuck shipping him and the actress in Sue Rissaya.

The only brand new faces to me are Panwad & Pakorn. The others I've seen in at least one other work or they're singers like Prock & Wiring.