Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
lovestar said:
It just seems this lakorn keeps drawing me in
I CRIED JUST WATCHING THAT TEASER OF ROONG ASKING PROK IF HES TIRED oh gosh...I'm insane
Its really really sad that Panwaad and Pakorn turned out how they did
Especially panwaad, who knew she'd love a guy that much, and pakorn too, geez they 'did it' quite quick and knowing that jannine is only 15 in real life, wow....
I just wish their family didnt turn out the way they did, because you could tell how close they were at the beginning and everything is falling apart
Although I know its roong's fault, I can really tell how much she loves her children but its on such a great extent she doesnt notice their own feelings and only cares about hers
Sighhhh
I cried as well just watching that little 30 second teaser. I have to be honest and say I stopped watching since first episode, but still keep up on teasers. Will start watching again just for Gun and Mos. And because everyone has been saying that it's really good so far. :)

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
How's everyone doing. It's been a while since I am back in here. Hahaha gotta admit I miss asianfuse and reading comments you guys posted. So far from reading the review from here this lakorn is going great right? I'll have to catch up. I hope it's not so nerve racking. I'm gonna start ranting about how much I hate Panroong again lol.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I knew it, I freaking knew it. Wasuthep just finding his daughter like that? Pfft no, she decides to run off again and how far could she have gone???? Even guer's men couldn't find her! Arghhh
I still don't see what she sees in that dj dude....
And omg I can already feel the tension that's going to happen between warin and pakorn. My fav couple :(

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Karma is bitch. Hopefully Roong remember all the bad things she did to her relative and how she played with people who sincerely cared for her especially her mom

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
preetam said:
Karma is bitch. Hopefully Roong remember all the bad things she did to her relative and how she played with people who sincerely cared for her especially her mom

She is getting it here and there. Member the part where she was talking to her mom's pic in her office?
The part where she says "Mom, is this the feeling of being soo tired, to the point where you can't cry?"
It was sad to see. Aom is such a great actress, she's getting lots of love / hate but more importantly compliments.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
I knew it, I freaking knew it. Wasuthep just finding his daughter like that? Pfft no, she decides to run off again and how far could she have gone???? Even guer's men couldn't find her! Arghhh
I still don't see what she sees in that dj dude....
And omg I can already feel the tension that's going to happen between warin and pakorn. My fav couple :(

LOL, I have the opposite question.. Bahahaha I think what she sees in him is he is a great guy. he loves her, care for her, is a gentleman towards her,and listens to her. I feel sad for his character. He was doing fine but now he ends up like this. I blame it all on his crazy mom. For Panward, what does he sees in her? I'm not quit sure but all I know is that since his mom is "willing" (scarcastically saying because Ya is just using her own son & Panward for revenge) to accept her he sees it as a green light that she is the one.  

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
My take on Ya getting revenge or not? I don't think she did, she might think so because she's cray but at the end she loves her son (hopefully). She basically screwed him over, hurt him the most. It's sad. What do you ladies think? BTW if anyone isn't watching this lakorn yet, I recommend watching it. :)

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Finally Prok gets the attention from his b...tch mother. Its so messed up that all the kids are ruins. Although Panroong finally acknowledged Prok I still hate her. lol for my cruel intention i think Rroong deserve to die instead of her childs. I hate the turn where you creats karma and sin that falls upon your childs. Hahah I think the story line to this lakorn is too impossible for example Guer. I dont think there's a man who will willingly to help a b...tch that used him and a dude that stole your freaking wife.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
orchieY said:
Finally Prok gets the attention from his b...tch mother. Its so messed up that all the kids are ruins. Although Panroong finally acknowledged Prok I still hate her. lol for my cruel intention i think Rroong deserve to die instead of her childs. I hate the turn where you creats karma and sin that falls upon your childs. Hahah I think the story line to this lakorn is too impossible for example Guer. I dont think there's a man who will willingly to help a b...tch that used him and a dude that stole your freaking wife.
But yet Panroong is dead too, dead yet a live. A torturing death. About man who help a woman who used you and the guy she cheated on you with, it already has happened.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
But yet Panroong is dead too, dead yet a live. A torturing death. About man who help a woman who used you and the guy she cheated on you with, it already has happened.
lol probably true but not that i have known off. Hahah my sister was ranting about how she'll hate this lakorn if Guer takes Panroong back at the end. As for Prok i understand its his mother but still she is just too much. Aom did a realy job on portraying a b...tch. Lmao because my mom was watching this lakorn with us and she was like they could of have find a prettier actress to play Panroong so although if she's an ass it's bearable to watch.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I find lakorns for my mom to watch. Because she likes story lines like this and Esa, I put on Esa and this for her to watch and she says how come you always put on lakorn where the girl is always a slut? I'm like so you can learn from it. And she's like, like to be a slut? LOL. I'm like, no, learn to not be one because you don't want to end up like them. :)

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Im so glad that Pork and his mom is good now was I the only one crying when that whole sence happened relate to my familyi guess im Pork. But anywho, Panthep tho.. Never seen him like this bcos he wasnt that much of a bad guy in Jaopayu.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I am enjoying this lakorn lots. I'm still so far behind but gosh, I really am loving all the characters. Everyone is doing a superb job at their role.

sarNie Adult
Aom Piyada is still looking good. I can see Pakorn & Panwad as her kids but the others? Nooooo. I'm just waiting for everything to unfold now. Wish this was like netflix. All the episodes coming out in one go, so I can binge watch it.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay I have to say this . I started watching this drama expecting to be swept off by Ben and Gun storyline but first BLM surprises me by being addictive, 40's Aom being able to pull off a young spoiled brat b.tch and to look so young and fresh after one child and still killing the acting after all those years -while some of her gen start to show signs of "exhaustion" or looking hagard- is the nicest pleasant surprise of this year. Hope she will win tsome awards she deserves this year -which I don't rely on too much with the system. Then I think I see more chemistry coming from Gun towards Ben than the reverse. Indeed I have to say this I am a little underwhelmed by Ben here. She is completly outshined by every freaking one in BLM Everyone has got a fleshed character and sparkles in them even minor characters like Kittiya Son -man this boy look damn foine what is his name?- or the girl playing Pakorn girlfriend who surprises me by how endearing I find her. But Ben character just does nothing to me. Sorry but she is just ... there... I don't know it is a little downer and now I loooove Gun as a character and actor here. I find him absolutely perfect he is adorable but Ben... I don't know. And please change her hairstyle. she support this same hairstyle which doesn't do her justice at all !! And does not make her shine lookwise which could have make me think "ah she is a beauty so I understand why Prok is sooo head over hills for her"

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Last night episode was surely all about Gun's character. So glad is was pretty much all focused on him. I broke down in tears when
Prock was fighting w/ Panthep and Panroong stopped Prock from punching his brother, ahh I wanted to throw something at the TV. I felt soo bad for him then when Prock was yelling at Panthep Pangroong was like "Don't yell at your brother" ohh this got me heated. I'm glad the "khon chai lady" (maid) gave Panroong a reality check that she needed. Then I broke down into tears again when Panroong finally showed love for Prock.
Last night epi had so much going on and it was soo emotional. It's a great epi though.

sarNie Adult
i actually shed a tear too when prock said he didn't care when his mom would buy new toys for panthep, tell panwad a story before bed and hug pannkorn tightly. damn son. i wish he'd just tell his mom he doesn't feel like she loves him as much as much as his siblings. growing up, he probably acted like he didn't need his mom's attention like the other kids, because he didn't want to worry her.

i lol'd when chunam called out the guys for being seduced by panroong. it's actually true, but i think she grew to love them as the people they are. i know she respects guer to an extent, because she's been listening to him when he disagrees with her.

as for panthep, dude keeps going on about getting what's rightfully his. dude, you were poor. your mom built everything with wasuthep's help. nothing is yours. you did nothing to build the business but be panroong's first born. does this dude even reflect on the stupid things that he say? at least the bad lady shed some light for him. maybe she deserves to take the millions from these people for being the only smart one there.

how is pimp lady not in jail? wasuthep and guer have obviously seen that panwad was not put in that position on her own free will. in the next ep preview, they run away. what people would run away, if that place weren't imprisoning them?

and i agree, panroong is pretty much going to be living but dead and tormented inside. a very slow painful death.