Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Dome scene made me really sad. I cried. I pity Dome and Panwad the most. Of all the kids they're the most misfortunate ones. I hope this Lakorn in next week.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
So I haven't watched last nights ep, but I saw what kinda happened to panthep and I WAS NOT EXPECTING that. I saw the tags for the picture that the person uploaded and it was like "gangbang" "gangrape" and I thought she was one of those ridiculous accounts until I saw the clip and my eyes 0_0
March, "pakorn" in rl annoys me but he's going to be really famous you can tell. His character in hormones was frustrating and indecisive but his acting convinced me that his character was like that which is what the director wanted so it's good

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Omg it's so mess up for Dome and Panward. Yesterday episode was so sad. I don't really understand thai that much so what happened to Ya? Where did she go? Thep finally feeling guilty about everything. As for Parnroong she is still a b...tch. She've done too much that I still hate her. I'm glad Panthep realize what he had done and is off to a better place. Can't wait to see next week episodes revolving Pakorn and Lin. Glad to see Prok spending more times with his father and wife.

sarNie Adult
orchieY said:
 Where did she go?

Ya mentally lost it, when Dome died. Think I heard Panroong say Ya ended up in a mental hospital.

Chunam got off easy compared to everyone else. Yea, wasn't expecting to see that scene with Panthep, too. In my mind, I was just going "Oh god, please no. How messed up can this ish go?" It was really sad to see. Still hate the pimp lady. Yep. Just go and trash Panwad after ruining her life.

I think the situation between Wiring & Pakorn is a bit extreme. He was jealous, and she won't forgive him at all. All she had to do was tell him her mom was sick, but I understand her being upset that he doubted the kid was his, too. I can't really blame Panroong here after what happened with Panthep's ex. She doesn't know Wiring and just went by what she saw.

Guess I'm the only Panroong sympathizer here. :secret:

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
This drama is getting out of hand. I didn't except anything like this is going to happen. Especially for dome and panwa. It was a sad epsoide yesterday. But dome was right, Ya only did it for revenge never care about his son. It was even sadder when dome came and see panwa and them sitting in the back of the car.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Someone please tell me Panward will be reunited with her family and be taken cared of? Her life is so tragic :( :shock2: Am I the only one who kind of got upset that Dome would believe she wanted to prostitute on her own free will? After all in order to control him they threatened her life and he can't logically figure it out that they could have done the same to her? -.- 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Someone please tell me Panward will be reunited with her family and be taken cared of? Her life is so tragic :( :shock2: Am I the only one who kind of got upset that Dome would believe she wanted to prostitute on her own free will? After all in order to control him they threatened her life and he can't logically figure it out that they could have done the same to her? -.- 

I think she will. What happened to her & Dome is soo sad. I was upset when he thought so to but..
If he didn't die yet I think he would've figured out the truth, but I don't think it would have mattered anyways. Sadly both of them are already screwed up mentally & physically it's tragic

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Someone please tell me Panward will be reunited with her family and be taken cared of? Her life is so tragic :( :shock2:

Panroong will take of her, but Panward will never recover.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thanks! Even if she doesn't recover I still at least want her to be taken care of. As horrible as Paanroong was at least she genuinely loved her children. Paanroong was wrong about so many things and made so many horrible decisions, but I feel that Ya went way to far. She is the example of what women should not be! If a man leaves you then eff him! You don't go and turn around and then screw your kid up. The audacity when she claimed she loved her son. Paanroong may have been a terrible person in so many ways, but at least she loved her children and want what was best for them even if she showed it wrong from the beginning. Ya basically mentally destroyed her own child just so she can get revenge against a backstabbing friend and no good ex husband? I really wish Panward's fate wasn't so tragic as well as Dome. I guess the only consolation I have is that Plork will be ok lol. Guer is the example of a great man! Regardless of how horrible Paanroong treated him he is always there by her side and willing to do anything for her. Paanroong is lucky in that she had great men that loved her (Yes even Tape despite his jackassery about Ya, but overall he was a good husband and father to her and her children). I tried to pity Ya, but it is hard when her sole reason is that she was betrayed. If there were a bigger reason then maybe I would understand her point in being so evil even towards her own children, but being betrayed alone is not a good enough reason. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Panroong deep down is a bad bad person. Do you think she would have reflected on/ regreted the things she has done and kept doing if nothing bad had happened to her or those she loved (I don't even include Prork because deep down she doesn't love him that' s why her other children got the karma)? I mean her servant had to remind her she is Prork freaking mom ? I wanted to slap her ! And just like that she acts all "are you tired of looking after me??" and crying tears blah blah blah. What ? I felt soooo underwhelmed by this scene cause Roong character is such a b.tch. I feel bad that the children have to pay for her but I can't feel once bit for Roong cause truly I never felt she really felt sorry for everything she has done. But she is sad of "losing". That's all about Roong sad of "loosing". The same I can't feel for Thep stupidiest character of the year at all. mean what is this man ?? Leaving your faithful wife for a b.tch who has never stopped humiliating you and your family, destroying your family, sleeping and cheating on you left right and center ? Plus she is leaving in couple with another man ? How can I feel for a man like that ? No wonder Panthep instinctively disrespected him !! And they kept living, enjoying life without reflecting on all of those things ever! Fact ! Worse Roong kept acting b.tch towards anyone she deemed "unworthy" like her Son Prork and his father or Rin and her family. She lost me when she had Dome beaten. Bloody hell he could have died !! :eek: !! And her behaviour towards Rin and her mom ...Ewwww ! She completly forgot her time after she lost everything following her mom death.
In conclusion No I can't feel for Roong.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
My opinion about Panroong ever since the beginning to yesterday’s epi.

At first Panroong was a horrible person, everyone knew karma was going to kick her butt. I think they made her character the way she is so people can learn and use it in real life. Deep down I truly think she loves each one of her kid equally, as for Prock it’s sad because I think she loves him equally too but don’t care for him like her other kids. She just needed a reality check that the maid gave her, that’s all. If something were to happen to him, I think she would feel the same way as she would with her other kids but she would not realize it until it’s too late. Thankfully I think we all know Prock will turn out A-ok. I think she turned around and changed dramatically but of course that never happens until something tragic happens. Remember she’s still human so she will make mistakes, it’s too bad she’s going to mess up a couple more times, we’ll see in next week’s epi. I might change my opinion on her when the lakorn finally ends.

As for Ya, she’s just horrible. I don’t know if I can judge her though. I mean can you judge anyone who is mentally ill? I don’t know?

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
preetam said:
Panroong deep down is a bad bad person. Do you think she would have reflect on/ regret the things she has done and kept doing if nothing bad had happened to her or those she loved (I don't even include Prork because deep down she doesn't love him that' s why her other children got the karma)? I mean her servant had to remind her she is Prork freaking mom ? I wanted to slap her ! And just like that she acts all "are you tired of looking after me??" and crying tears blah blah blah. What ? I felt soooo underwhelmed by this scene cause Roong character is such a b.tch. I feel bad that the children have to pay for her but I can't feel once bit for Roong cause truly I never felt she really felt sorry for everything she has done. But she is is sad of "losing". That's all about Roong sad of "loosing". The same I can't feel for Thep stupidiest character of the year at all. mean what is this man ?? Leaving your faithful wife for a b.tch who has never stopped humiliating you and your family, destroying your family, sleeping and cheating on you left right right and center ? Plus she is leaving in couple qith another man ? How can I feel for a man like that ? No wonder Panthep instinctively disrespected him !! And they kept living, enjoying life without reflecting on all of this ever. Worse Roong kept acting b.tch towards anyone she deemed "unworthy" like her Son Prork and his father. She lost me when she had Dome beaten. Bloody hell he could have died !! :eek: !! And her behaviour towards Rin and her mom ...Ewwww ! She completly forgot her time after she lost everything following her mom death.
In conclusion No I can't feel for Roong.
Lol I am cruel so I with you too. I don't pity Roong one bit. When ever she appeared on the screen, how just wanna punch her in the face. I know this whole story line is about Ronng's ife but yeah dam she is just one freaking biatch. As for Thep I would say the same too. They are both selfish.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
aymieluvsyu637 said:
My opinion about Panroong ever since the beginning to yesterdays epi.

At first Panroong was a horrible person, everyone knew karma was going to kick her butt. I think they made her character the way she is so people can learn and use it in real life. Deep down I truly think she loves each one of her kid equally, as for Prock its sad because I think she loves him equally too but dont care for him like her other kids. She just needed a reality check that the maid gave her, thats all. If something were to happen to him, I think she would feel the same way as she would with her other kids but she would not realize it until its too late.

A mom who bore/loves her child can think/feel/act like that ? Not realizing this type of feeling towards ones child when he/she is lost ? A pek towards a Nek or the reverse or a stranger I can say yes but a mom ? That is one reason Roong is sooo controversial I just can't with this miseducated witch. Even now in the latest episodes I feel no warm towards Prork. She is nicer to him and somehow has gratitude to him but I don't feel anymore thing. Thank God Prork is like his dad so he grew up sane. Roong problem is she never learnt her lessons, she got some hardships but she never learnt to become someone who can raise children. Her mental age was still at the stage of early teenager even as a mother

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
preetam said:
A mom who bore/loves her child can think/feel/act like that ? Not realizing this type of feeling towards ones child when he/she is lost ? A pek towards a Nek or the reverse or a stranger I can say yes but a mom ? That is one reason Roong is sooo controversial I just can't with this miseducated witch. Even now in the latest episodes I feel no warm towards Prork. She is nicer to him and somehow has gratitude to him but I don't feel anymore thing. Thank God Prork is like his dad so he grew up sane. Roong problem is she never learnt her lessons, she got some hardships but she never learnt to become someone who can raise children. Her mental age was still at the stage of early teenager even as a mother

They'res different types of people in the world. I'm not saying it's a good thing because I think it's horrible, but I'm just saying it can happen. It doesn't matter though because it's only my opinion not a given fact. Yep thank goodness Prock grew up sane. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I personally think that Panroong cares for all her children equally too. For her causing problems for Pakorn and Wirin, you can't really blame her. No one would want their child to be hurt if it does turn out that Wirin is cheating on Pakorn. I blame Wirin for being stupid and not telling the truth. Panroong even went to ask her to give her a chance to speak the truth, but she lied. I would do the same thing Panroong did too if I saw my son's wife hugging and handing over a necklace that my son gave to her to another guy, and then when i ask about it, she lies. But what Panroong could've done better was tell Wirin that she saw everything and ask her for the truth instead of just testing her like that.

Anyway, I feel really bad for everyone other than Ya. I don't care if she went mental, because it was stupid to let herself go mental just for one stupid person, then ruining her sons life. using an innocent girl as the way to take revenge. I feel so sad especially for Dome because his character was the most pitiful one. Like Panthep, Prock, Panward, Pakorn, and Wirin always had someone there to love them whereas Ya claims to love Dome, but her actions prove her wrong. Even when Dome lie there about to die, he had to ask his mother once more if she really does love him. Just writing this, makes me teary. And even though he dies, he still goes and take care of Panward, he is such a loving brother and boyfriend.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, the only question is did Rin really abort the child or just say those words in anger to Korn? I can understand that she's hurt and Korn, always overreact with her. His love for her is so immature and possessive. How did Korn be such cray? I really wish his kid lives despite his unreasonable suicide after all, he really did love Rin and Rin too. It would be unbearable to watch if Rin lose both Korn and kid just because of her pride and stubbornness.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I say that because absolutely NOTHING in Panroong actions or way of expressing herself scream "I love my children equally". I am not inventing the show is here to tell !! No mother in this world who f...ing love her children equally would play the I-don't-realize-I-care-for-my-child card so mistreat him, show him cold shoulders and never miss an opportunity to humiliate him in public but deep down I love him ha ha ha. Bullsh.t. what killed it also is when the maid had to tell her "you know teerak Prork is your son you know breaking news !!". And the first nice thing b.tch has to tell to her son is "are you tired of looking after me???" What ? Tell a lot about this selfish egoistical miseducated case of woman. I mean as a "loving mother" admitting you have got a hell of a nice loving son who has bore your antics since God knows you should say Son "thank you for being my son and Sorry for everything I have done to you if I hurt you I love you my son ect...". Alas as a person with such a big ego (never ever say sorry!!) and always had an "interested" relationship with people this is the first thing she can say to her beloved son. Sigh sh.ttiest character of the year great acting by Aom.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Despite all that Ya has done I don't even hate her, I just feel so bad for her and her demise. I was hoping Thep and Roong would get to fully kowtow her because she absolutely deserves it. These two are the most selfish people ever. Roong suddenly turned against her long time best friend and blatantly stole her fiancé right in front of her. Ya was nothing but kind to Roong and Roong has the guts to hurt her so much, not once but twice. I hate Wasuthep too, I don't care if you are a good father and kind, you ruined a family and left your loving and enduring wife. I don't care if you have to endure through not loving her during your marriage but you made that decision and "endured" eight years already with no problem, even getting it on with your wife a month before seeing Roong again. Therefore, you wasted eight years of someone's unconditional love. So yes, I cheered when he got paralyzed. Roong is so freaking fortunate that Prok, Guer and Wasuthep  loves her to the absolute core. Awww Dome, you were such a sweet soul, I'm going to miss the guy. The poor guy's world turned upside down in a matter of minutes. Knowing the man who destroyed your mother and is your father was under your nose the whole time and then finding you committed incest. Point's acting was so on point ehehe. Wished Ya got to beat the crap out of Roong in that scene though.

My Chu-Chu Chunam is dead. Bullet to the head seems like too small of a punishment for the chaos he caused. Again, despite what Panthep did, I feel bad for him too. His own grandmother kicked him out and going from being the rich and educated man from abroad to a man looking for scraps in the garbage is heartbreaking. I held my breath throughout the entire gang rape attempt, I am very, very, very glad he got away. I wouldn't know how to handle this lakorn anymore if he actually got raped. The scene at the gate with him, Prok and Roong is the best "if brothers can forgive each other, why can't a mother forgive as well". Prok is a god like his father, no matter how much someone hurts you, you are always there for them. I'm surprised Panthep got it off this easy but I suppose being brainwashed by your father for most of your life make it not really your fault. I'm also surprised there was no scene of him apologizing to Thep. In fact there should be a scene of him thanking Guer and Thep for raising him, they were better fathers to him than dear Chu chu could ever be. 

Rin and Pakorn. I'm kind of siding with Roong and Pakorn on this one. I get that she doesn't want to be a burden and seem like a freeloader but she was acting so suspicious by sneaking around like that. She should have told the truth, if you don't want to seem like a burden and you want to be trust worthy, just tell the truth and ask for autonomy on the matter. If you say no to a guy like Pakorn enough, he'll know when to back off. If you want trust, make yourself trust worthy as well. 

Guer, Guer, Guer. Giving up your position just to help the your ex-wife who used you, cheated on you, left you and took your son away from you. I want to kiss yet smack you Guer. 

Not sure if I can handle next week's episode. Let the intensity continue!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
 I held my breath throughout the entire gang rape attempt, I am very, very, very glad he got away. I wouldn't know how to handle this lakorn anymore if he actually got raped. 

Guer, Guer, Guer. Giving up your position just to help the your ex-wife who used you, cheated on you, left you and took your son away from you. I want to kiss yet smack you Guer. 

You held your breath I went "to pee" cause I couldn't watch it then I asked my grandma if it happened, woooo.. Glad it didn't

w/ Guer my jaw literally dropped during that scene. Too good to be true..