Once Ours* (Inspired Story)

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Hey guys, thanks for checking out my story, the story line is inspired by the love story of Din and Paeng Kwan in Crowns of Grass (and my personal life, lol).
I have about half the story already written and will try to upload them all soon. =)

*WARNING: It's cheesy and cringeeeeee lol

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Chapter 11:

*Ryn got out the passenger seat and took her bag of things out. Danel got out of his car and started walking Ryn to her car, but Ryn turned around, “I don’t need you to walk me, I’m fine. I thought you needed to go home. You can leave now.” ‘It’s okay I can walk you to your car.” Danel said smiling and continued walking. Ryn turned and continued walking. After placing her things in her car Ryn opened the driver’s seat, “You can go back now.” Danel walked up to Ryn, “Get home safely.” he said then slowly moved her hair from her face to behind her ear. Ryn was looking at his eyes, not realizing what was happening, then she snapped out of it, taking a step back. “I told you not to touch me.” Ryn quickly turned around and got into the car and drove off.
“Mommy!” Hom shouted as she ran to Ryn walking into the house, “Mommy, where did you go?” Ryn hugged Hom, “Uhhh” Ryn looked up seeing as Paeng was sitting in the living room where Hom’s toys were, “Uh, mommy was still doing some work today, sorry I didn’t pick you up today.” Hom smiled, just happy to see her mom. Paeng set her things in the office and came out to the living room, “Hey Paeng, thank you for helping me pick up Hom today.” “It’s okay, but where did you go?..” Ryn sat down on the couch, “Ummmm, Paeng, I’m going to go home early.” “What?!” Paeng said in shock. Ryn got up and sat next to Paeng and picked up her hands, “Paeng I can’t stay here anymore. Hom’s dad found me….and if he finds out about Hom, he’s not going to leave us. And I don’t want to get involved anymore with him. I wanted to let you know, I’m going to go home first then in two weeks you guys will come as planned.” Paeng listened in disbelief, “P’Ryn, how are you just going to get up and leave?” Ryn looked down and up at Paeng, “No Paeng I’m not leaving, right now it’s complicated and I’ve already made my mind that I’m not leaving for good. I’ve been here for long I love it here so I’m returning next semester. I just need to be away from Danel for a little bit.” Paeng tilted her head, “Danel?” Ryn looked down and away, “Hom’s dad” “The person who emailed you last night?” Paeng asked making Ryn reply with a nod. Paeng turned to look at Hom who was playing with her toys on the ground, “I guess if you want to, but why do you want to? If he wants to get back with you, what if he still loves you P’Ryn? Don’t you think it will be selfish of you?” Ryn shook her head, “No, I can’t Paeng, his mom will take everything from him and his dad. I don’t want to be the reason of issue, I just want them to be successful and happy….even if he’s happy with another girl.” Paeng sighed, “When are you going to leave?” Ryn stayed quiet for a moment, “Next Friday.”

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
How do you guys like the story so far? I had a very clear image of what I wanted to write but now, I don't know how or when I should end it. Lol. If you'd like, please give me some of your opinions so I can have some ideas. Thank you. =)

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Chapter 13:

Ryn opened her house door and her mom came running to her and gave Ryn a tight hug, “I miss you so much Ryn.” Ryn hugged her mom as tight, “I missed you as well.” They let go and Ryn’s mom looked down to Ryn’s leg where Hom was holding onto Ryn’s coat. “Hello,...you must be Hom. Don’t be shy, it’s tais.” Ryn’s mom held out her arms and Hom walked into them, Ryn’s mom hugged Hom tightly as well. “Come, let’s go see grandpa.” Ryn’s mom took Hom by the hand and Ryn followed after.
After settling things into her room Ryn took out her phone, it was five pm in California so that means it’s still morning in Thailand. Ryn thought and then called Paeng, “Hello Paeng,....Yes, we made it home. How’s everyone?......That’s good. Yes, I’m finalizing everything so it’s all set when you guys get here. Remember to practice everyday once and send me a recording….okay, have a nice and safe day.” Ryn hung up the phone call.
Paeng walked into the cafe and ordered, “Yes, can I have a green milk tea, light on ice and no pearls please. Thank you.” After putting her wallet back in her bag Paeng turned around but bumped into someone, afraid she was going to fall he caught her right arm, Paeng’s face was nearly touching his, “Are you okay miss?” Paeng broke eye contact and looked down of embarrassment and picked herself from his arm. “Ow, Paeng, it’s you.” Paeng looked up and it was Tin. “Oh, Mr. Tum….Um, I mean Tin.” Tin gave a light smile. “I’m so sorry, I wasn’t looking, I really thought there wasn’t anyone behind me.” Paeng said, taking a step back. “It’s okay, are you okay?” Tin asked with Paeng nodding in reply. Paeng looked around noticing the counter workers and other customers in the cafe were looking with a smile and some giggling. ‘This is so embarrassing’ Paeng had thought and went to the corner to take a seat. Paeng scrolled through her phone after a few seconds she saw person standing in front of her, looking up it was Tin, “May I join you?” Paeng took a moment to answer, “Oh, yes go ahead.” she replied with a light smile. “Um, I asked for your number from Ryn the other day and I’ve been meaning to text you but I haven’t gotten the courage.” Paeng was shocked as to why he asked Ryn for her number, with her heart quickly beating after. “It’s that I wanted to ask you,” Paeng’s heart was for sure going to jump out of her chest now, “-UM, Tin, would you excuse me for a moment?” Tin was a little startled, “Oh sure.” Paeng smiled and got up and went to the restroom. When she got into the bathroom she let out a breath, what was he going to ask her and why was she reacting this way. Paeng looked in the mirror, “Why are you acting like this Paeng? You don’t even know what he’s going to ask.” After fixing her cardigan she walked back to the table. When Paeng sat down she noticed their drinks had already came. Tin took a sip of his and then placed it down, “I’m so sorry, what was it you wanted to ask me?” Tin looked down and smiled, maybe even blush, “Umm, it’s I want to take Ryn out on a date, but I wanted to ask you somethings about her, like what’s her favorite type of food and such. Since you two are like sisters, I’m sure you’d know.” Paeng smiled, “Awww, how sweet. Well I think I can answer any question you have. Ask away.”
After getting into her car Paeng let out a sign, ‘Are you serious Paeng, you thought he’d have a question for “you”? Are you dumb?’ Paeng put her hands to her face feeling embarrassed to herself. ‘Tin must really like P’Ryn huh?......’ Paeng’s mood died down. ‘Of course he would, Ryn is a respective and and proper lady, only someone with good eyes would see that…’
Ryn got ready for bed as Hom was already asleep. Ryn’s mom walked into her room, “How’s everything baby?” She came over who was sitting at her makeup desk and brushed Ryn’s hair back from her face, “It’s amazing. Like how I’d dream it would be.” Ryn’s mom smiled, “Thanks to you for working all this time and buying us this big house and living a comfortable life.” Ryn turned to her mom and hugged her waist, “I’m happy you’re happy.” Ryn’s mom hugged her back, “But why did you decide to come home earlier?” “I just couldn’t wait to see you and dad again.” Ryn looked at her mom and smiled. “Alright, I miss you too.” She gave Ryn a kiss on the head and Ryn gave her mom a kiss back on the cheeks. “Good night and sweet dreams Ryn.” Her mom said walking out the door, “You too mom.” Ryn said and her mom shut the door closed. Ryn got into her bed and looked at Hom, when her phone sent a notification. Ryn picked up her phone and saw a message from Paeng: “P’Ryn guess who I ran into today?” with a smiling face, Ryn replied, “You’re soulmate?”
Paeng: P’Ryn right now is not
the time to be joking. I saw
Tin today at the cafe and
guess what he told me?”
Ryn: Awwww, did he confess his love for you?
Paeng: No, he told me he wanted
to take a beautiful lady on a
date when she gets back
from over seas.=)
Ryn: Who?
Paeng: That’s for you to guess,
hehe

Ryn sat a little unassured, ‘surly Paeng didn’t mean me….’ that doesn’t make sense.
Ryn: I’m guessing you, when we come back
from competition.
Paeng: You’ll have to see and wait.
I’ll stop bothering you now since it’s
night time in America. Good night
and sweet dreams P’Ryn.
Ryn: Good night and Sweet dreams too Paeng.

Paeng set her phone down on her desk. Thinking, what’s this feeling she’s getting…’-snap out of it Paeng’ she got up and grabbed her purse heading out for lunch.
Peang closed the car door and started her car up when she heard her phone ring, she picked it up, “Hello Paeng, are you are your lunch break already?” Sirin said from the other end. “Yes” Paeng replied. “Let’s go have lunch together.” Sirin told Paeng. “Okay, see you at our usual spot…..Okay, see you.” Paeng hung up and drove off. Paeng walked in and saw Sirin already sitting at the table, “Hi Sirin.” Sirin looked up, “Hi Paeng. Have you heard anything from P’Ryn today?” Paeng nodded, “Yes, she said Hom and Ryn got home already and to practice and send videos everyday. And she’ll see us soon.” Sirin smiled, “I miss P’Ryn already.” Paeng gave a light slime, “Me too, but we’ll see her soon.” Sirin smiled back, “Yes we will. And I already ordered food for us.” “Okay” Paeng said when her phone sent a notification sound. “Text Message from……” Paeng opened the message, “Hello Paeng, it’s Tin I forgot to thank you earlier this morning. Thank you for helping me.” Paeng put her phone away and the food started to come out. Paeng and Sirin started to eat but Paeng was out in a daz. Sirin looked at Paeng and tried to study her, “..Paeng” Sirin said but Paeng continued playing with her rice, “..Paeng.” Sirin said a little more aggressiveness, Paeng looked up, “Yes?” Sirin made a slight confused face, “What are you thinking about? You seem so concentrated…..is it a boy?” Sirin gave Paeng a blushing look. “Ummm not really.” Paeng replied, “Si, can I ask you a question?” “Of course, what is it?” Sirin asked putting her spoon down. “Paeng placed her’s down too, “What is the feeling of liking someone who likes someone else? It is being greedy?” Sirin grabbed Paeng’s hand that was resting on the table, “It’s not being greedy, you’re not doing anything wrong. Who is this man who took your heart?” Paeng tilted her head, “No one, just wanted to know for future use.” Sirin smiled looking away, “I don’t believe you, but I’ll let you go now. I’ll make you tell me when we get home later on.” Sirin smlied at Paeng then continued eating as did Paeng.

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Chapter 14:

Ryn was helping her mom clean up after breakfast when Hom came up to Ryn, “Mommy, where are we going today?” Ryn turned around and bent down to Hom, “Hom today mommy has to go do things, but after, we can go on a picnic okay?” Hom nodded, “Okay.” Hom ran off to play. “Ryn, are you sure you don’t need me to go?” Ryn’s mom asked as they walked to the stairs. “No I’m just going to run to a few fabric and craft stores and I’ll be back.” Ryn replied. “Okay then see you later.” Ryn’s mom said as Ryn walked out the door. “Yes.”
Ryn drove all the way to city to the best asian fabric stores. Looking for the last touches on the girl’s outfits for competition. After coming out of the last store Ryn checked her time, 11:12 am. ‘I still have some time.’ Ryn thought and thought, she wanted to but didn’t know if she should, ‘It should be fine.’ Ryn drove to the river and got out of the car. This was her favorite river, she’d always come here when she was stressed or needed to get away from people. Ryn took off her shoes and let the water touch her feet as she walked down the river, to her favorite spot. Ryn smiled and went to sit under the tree she would always sit under. ‘Feels so relaxing’ Ryn had thought to herself ‘it’s been so long but the feeling is still as comforting’ after a few minutes Ryn got up and touched the river, then started walking back to the trail leading to her car. But Ryn heard the bushes behind the tree move making her turn around. Ryn looked and Danel popped out, scaring Ryn. Danel looked up and saw Ryn, surprised but happy he ran to hug her. Ryn was still in shock but snapped out of it when Danel wrapped his arms around her. Ryn pushed Danel away then turned away and started walking away quickly. Danel followed calling Ryn, “Ryn wait, stop.” Danel grabbed Ryn’s arm to stop her from walking and got in front of her, “Ryn, do you know I’ve been looking for you everywhere? This was the last place I thought of looking, and you were really here.” Ryn aggressively took her arm back and took a step back, “Why are you looking for me? Don’t you have a big resort to run? Why’d you come here?” Ryn said angrily then walked around Danel. Danel turned Ryn around, “Ryn why did you leave? Why didn’t you tell me? You just left me without a word. Do you know how worried I was about you?” Ryn pushed Danel away, “Don’t touch me. And I can go wherever I want to, it has nothing to do with you.” Ryn turned around and quickly walking towards her car but tripped on the stepping stone, causing Ryn to fall. “Ryn.” Danel ran over to Ryn and squatted next to Ryn, “Are you okay?” Ryn looked up at Danel with watery eyes and an angered look, “Here get up.” Danel said then lifted Ryn up. “I said don’t touch me.” Ryn turned around but quickly fell backwards feeling a sharp pain in her right ankle. Danel caught Ryn, “Ryn are you sure you’re okay?” Danel looked down to Ryn’s ankles and saw it was bleeding, “Ow, Ryn your ankle is bleeding.” Ryn turned her head to look at Danel, “Obviously” Danel turned Ryn sideways and lifted her up, “Here let me help you.” Ryn immediately tried pushing Danel away to drop her, “Let me go….I don’t need your help.” Danel tightened his grip, “Stop, you’re bleeding and still want to act tough?” Ryn started hitting Danel’s shoulders, “Drop me!” Danel tighted his grip and brought Ryn closer to his face, “If you don’t stop I’m going to kiss you!” Ryn stopped, looking at Danel, “And who knows, we’re here alone. No one knows to come here, we can be here all day.” Danel said giving Ryn a smirk. Ryn looked around then back at Danel and put her hands to herself, facing the other way. Danel walked up the stepping stones to the car and placed Ryn on the bench in front of the car. He took a look at her ankle, “Ouch!” Ryn said when Danel tried lifting it. “I think you sprained your ankle too. Do you have band aids?” He looked up at Ryn, whom quickly looked away. “It’s in the car. In between the front seats I have a first aid kit.” Danel went to the car got the first aid kit and came back. He got a wet wipe and cleaned the area it was bleeding and put a band aid on. After Danel took Ryn’s flats off and wrapped her ankle. Ryn looked at Danel, she misses him caring for her. Miss his caring touch and worry. “How are you going to drive back?” Ryn looked up thinking, “Uhh…” “Oh how rude of me,” Danel said standing up, “You can come with me.” Ryn thought for a moment, “No, I’ll call for a ride. You can leave now.” Danel sat closely next to Ryn and looked around, making Ryn look around. “What?” Ryn asked Danel, looking around. Danel stopped and looked closely at Ryn, making her tilt back, “We are far off the main road, how are you going to call for a ride. No one knows this place, no taxi is going to come looking for a girl down the river. Your only option is go with me.” Ryn looked away thinking and thinking. The last thing she wants is have to get into Danel’s car. “Well what is it?” Danel said standing up, “Are you coming with me or…….wait here until your ankle feels better? It will be dark tonight and…….you’ll be alone. Or you can ask me to stay here with you until it heals, I’m happy with that option too.” Danel gave a big smile. Ryn looked at the car and back at Danel, “Fine, I’ll go with you. Just drop me off at a cafe. I’ll call for a lift there.” “Oh, no.That can’t happen.” Danel said making Ryn look at him worried, “Why?” Danel bent down in front of Ryn, “I thought you understood me at the printing store. I’m not going to leave you somewhere half way. I’m responsible for you now. If you go missing I’ll be the one in trouble. I’ll just take you home.” Danel picked Ryn up into his arms. Ryn tried pushing Danel away, “Wait,....my house is far.” “It’s okay, you made it here from the morning, it can’t be as far as Thailand.” Danel replied with a smile, “I parked on the other side, do you need anything from your car?” Ryn looked at the car, “Just my bag.” Danel placed Ryn back on the bench and got her bag.

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Chapter 15:

Mrs. Dunc put down a plate of cut up fruits on the glass table in the garden. “Thank you Mrs. Dunc.” Ryn said picking up a fork. “You’re welcome.” Mrs. Dunc replied then went back into the house. “Hom, sweetie, come eat some fruits.” Hom made her way from the batch of flowers and ran into Ryn’s arms. “I’m here mommy.” Hom gave Ryn a big smile, “And I got flowers for you.” Hom handed her a handful of colorful flowers. “How pretty, thank you baby.” After a few minutes Mrs. Dunc came out, “Ryn, the man from yesterday is here, Danel.” Ryn quickly put down her fork, “Where?! Is he in the house already?” Mrs. Dunc seemed a little confused on the level of concern Ryn was giving off, “Yeah, I told him to sit in the living room, I would come get you.” Ryn felt a heat wave fall down her face. “Mrs. Dunc take Hom to bath, change her clothes,...and stay in the room until I say so.” Ryn said then got up from her chair following Mrs. Dunc holding Hom. Ryn made her way to the front of the house. Danel spotted Ryn before she did, “Ryn”, Danel said then quickly got up and made his way to her. “How are you feeling?” Ryn stopped walking. “What are you doing here?” She asked seriously. Danel gave a sweet smile, “I came to check on you. I was worried it would be hard for you to move around the house. Also I dropped you off yesterday and didn’t even greet your parents, it’s rude of me.” Ryn’s face was still as warm as when she came in, “I am doing better. You better get out of here before my mom and dad gets back, they won’t be happy to see you.” “Your-” Danel said but got cut off by Ryn, “MY car I already sent someone to help get for me, you don’t have to worry about it. You can leave now.” Ryn said in a louder tone. “Ryn” she heard a call from the front door, her parents quickly turned the corner into the living room. They all froze looking at each other. “Hello mom, dad.” Danel said greeting her parents. Ryn turned to look at Danel, in disbelief in what he just said and that she’s really stuck in this moment at this exact time. “Hello” her dad greet Danel.
After settling their things down her parents sat on the couch next to Ryn and Danel. “What brings you here today?” Ryn’s dad asked Danel. Ryn looked at Danel who was looking back at her. “I’m here to visit you and mom today. Yesterday I brought Ryn home but didn’t get a chance to greet you two yet. I am also worried about Ryn’s ankle, I wanted to see if it was getting better.” Danel said looking at her parents. As Danel was replying, Ryn felt the energy of her mom staring at her. “Is that so?” Her dad replied, “Well I have to thank you for bringing Ryn home. Even at this age she is still getting hurt.” her dad added a little laugh to loosen the tension in the room. “And Ryn how is your ankle feeling?” Her dad asked her snapping her from her thoughts, “I-uhmm. My ankle is feeling better from yesterday.” Ryn answered not giving either of her parents eye contact. “Well that’s good.” Her dad responded. They sat in silence for a split second until- “I also came here to talk to Ryn, about our relationship.” Danel said confidently to her parents. Ryn wanted to disappear from there, better yet, melt straight into the couch. Her dad sighed, “Danel..you are a grown man now. A few years ago you might have not known, but now you are a man with full education, you are a man with knowledge of traditions. Your mom sent me my daughter back six years ago, yet you were nowhere to be found. To me, to my reputation...I saw it as you did not respect it. When I married my daughter to you, you promised to love her, take care of her, and never leave her. Yet when she needed you the most, you were nowhere to be found. I trusted you with my only daughter yet she came back to me CRYING.” Ryn’s dad raised louder. “Son, if you are here to visit us as aunty and uncle, come, but if you are here to talk to my daughter, it’s better if you don’t.” Ryn kept her face tilted down away from Danel and her parents. “Sir…..I’ve come to know my traditions well, as I recall the incident. My mom dropped off Ryn, not me, not with money, not with silver or gold.” Ryn turned her head to Danel as did her mom, “Therefore, in both cultures of mine and yours, Ryn is still my wife.”
Danel wasn’t wrong, obviously if Ryn and Danel would’ve had an American wedding, they’d just file for a divorce…...but they didn’t. They got married with silver and gold; money and umbrellas were exchanged, drinks were drunk. Ryn is still traditionally and spiritually Danel’s wife.
“Great, I’m glad you’ve worked hard.” Ryn turned and said to Danel, “Pay me back to my dad now.” Ryn said quieter to Danel. Danel shook his head, “No, Ryn I-” Ryn cut Danel off “I understand if you don’t have cash-we take paypal.” Danel proceeded, “No, Ryn. I love you. I’ve told you many times, I’m not going to leave you. I promise you that.” Danel turned to her parents, “Mom and dad, for the pass six years I have been working hard, my heart has never wavered or looked at any other women.The only thing I’ve been doing harder than work is look for Ryn. I looked for Ryn from city to city, town to town. Until I stumbled across her in Thailand. I am not losing her again. I promise, this time I will not let Ryn out of my sight.” Danel pleaded after he got on his knees. Her dad looked at her, “Well Ryn what do you say? Will you go and live with Danel again?” Ryn looked at Danel and back at her dad, “....” her mouth opened but no words came out. Her dad knows his daughter well, “Danel, I will not force my daughter into a relationship she does not want to be in. I am giving you exactly one month, 30 days from today, to change my daughter’s mind. If in that 30 days she still does not want to be with you, I will not force her to.” Ryn looked at her dad in disbelief, ‘HE JUST GAVE DANEL A 30 DAY FREE TRIAL RUN TO SEE IF I STILL WANT TO BE WITH DANEL?!! Wtf’ Ryn thought to herself.
Her dad stood up, “You should get going Danel, I have plans today.” Danel bowed thanking her dad, “Yes sir, thank you for giving me time.” Ryn’s dad tapped Ryn’s mom on the arm, “Let’s go.” Ryn’s mom got up and left the room into the kitchen with Ryn’s dad.
Ryn stood in disbelief to feel Danel’s hand grab her’s. “Ryn, I’m so happy to have this time. I promise you, I’ll show you how much I love you in this 30 days. That I’ll never leave you again. I’m going to be beside you to help love and take care of your parents and everyone else you love, I promise you Ryn.” Danel said standing in front of Ryn. Ryn wanted to cry, but that wasn’t the feeling, she wanted to shout, but she didn’t have the energy, she wanted to melt and harden up like a cookie on the floor. She took her hand from Danel, “Danel you don’t understand, loving me...i’m not the same as I was six years ago. Danel...I...it’s not the same. And your mom…” Danel lifted his hand to her face and cupped her cheek, “It’s okay Ryn, don’t worry about her.” Ryn thought for a second and realized his hand on her face. She quickly moved his hand from her face and moved away. “Danel I think you should go now. I’m tired.” Ryn said looking at Danel from the space between them. “I’ll have someone see you out.” Ryn said walked away.
Danel stood, lost in emotions and thoughts. How could he feel so happy to be given this time, but Ryn, she keeps pulling herself from him. He doesn’t understand the reason.

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Sorry this chapter took so long, school work started picking up, and I started new fanfic things and resumed my other one, lol. Anyhow enjoy, i'll try to start being more active again. <3

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Chapter 16:

Ryn went into the back living room and sat thinking: 'why did dad do that?-what the heck' Just then her dad walked in. "Dad why did you do that?" Ryn said at the sight of her dad. "Ryn I see you, you hesitate to never see him again." her dad answered calmly, "Or is it not true?" Ryn broke eye contact with her dad, "Well I,-I don't want to see him again..." "Doesn't mean you don't love him still. Ryn life is getting old, no need to beat around the bushes. If you don't like him anymore, just let him know. He'll know before the end of the 30 days." Ryn sat worrying, she knows well if Danel knew about Hom, he wouldn't leave. But she couldn't hide Hom for 30 days.

After dinner Ryn took Hom to bed, where Hom quickly fell asleep. Ryn leaned on the headboard and grabbed her phone, no messages from Paeng or any of the girls. Just then her mom walked into the room after knocking. "Mom..." Ryn said-but she didn't know what to say next. "So are you going to take him back?" her mom asked softy but firmly. Ryn looked down, "I-I don't know" she knew how her mom felt about him now, even if she wanted to get back with Danel, her mom wouldn't be happy. "Mom-" before Ryn could say another word she felt her mom's arms around her. After a moment her mom pulled from her, "Ryn, you're my baby. I never want to see you hurt, sad, or in pain." she grabbed Ryn's hands, "Ryn, do you still love him?" Ryn looked to the side, "I-I don't completely hate him. But I don't want him back-to ruin what he has." "Then why did you hesitate today?" her mom asked turning her face warm. "Because I, the thought of not seeing him again runs in me everday. But to say bye this time, seeing his face, it bothers me, that I don't have the sadness I did before." Ryn's mom placed her hands on top of each other, "Ryn, I dislike him so much for hurting you. But I don't want you to live life sad that you two left because of you didn't even try to work things out. So if you still love him, I don't want you to be sad." Ryn looked at her mom, "Really?" Her mom lightly smlied, "Yes, I never want to see you sad. But Ryn I want you to think carefully and deeply." Ryn lightly smiled, "Yes". her mom gave her a hug then walked out. Ryn laid next to Hom and sighed, "I don't want him" she said to herself before closing her eyes.