NatalieL

sarNie Egg
This is going to be my first . It might have some errors so forgive me .
Im not gonna write chapter one just yet. All Im going to give you right
now is the character bio and summary.

Once Again - characters

Kwan Usamanee
Win Tawin
Janie Tienphosuwan
Aum Atichart
Sara Legg
Art Pasut
More characters will be introduce . these are just
the main ones right now .

Once Again -Character Bio

Kwan Usamanee- Win's exgirlfriend . Now a detective . graduated from nyu
Win Tawin- Kwan's exboyfriend.
Janie Tienphosuwan-Kwan's bestfriend
Aum Atichart- Janie's boyfriend
Sara Legg -Kwan's younger sister
Art pasut- good friends with sara

Once again - summary

After 4 years of dating him , loving him and caring for him. All i got in return was a broken heart.
That night was suppose to be magical . It was senior prom. But I guess that didn't mean anything to him. I loved him with all my heart and he treated like a game . All we had just a long game waiting to end . That night ended horrible. Now that I had graduated I don't have to see his face ever again. But the world is very round. I seen him at least 3 times a month while going to my local coffee shop. Every time I look at him. I see his gorgeous smile that used to make me so happy . His strong muscular arms that wrapped around me when I was cold or scared . But In the end I didn't mean anything to him. Its been 10 years I had graduated from high school . I now graduated from college with a degree in criminology. My high school is having a high school reunion . i hope he 's not there. Lets see what happens when they meet again at the reunion.

I will chapter one sometime soon. I hope you guys are interested . I really want a poster for this but I dont know how to make one .

NatalieL

sarNie Egg
Once again -
chapter 1 part one

Kwan is sitting around she came back from the coffee shop now she was thinking about what happened during senior prom. Hearing the words "I hate you" echoing through her head over and over again. The sound of her cellphone ringing ruined the thought. She picked up the phone it was Janie.

Janie : Are you ready yet? I'll be there in an hour .

Kwan: I don't think I want to go anymore I have a bad feeling about this.

Janie: Please please go. Unless you're scared

Kwan: Scared of what?

Janie: Win. Who else?

Kwan: Im not scared of him and I never will be I'll go just to prove it to you.

Janie: Great . Pick you up at six.

6 o'clock came by fast. They beep the car then Kwan went down. In ten minutes they reached the school. Inside you could see and hear people all around the room. The first thing that Kwan had notice was Win. He was flirting with Pinky. One of her friends . But she didnt want to see no more so she head for the bathroom. Win had followered her in .

Kwan: You do notice you're in the womens bathroom right

Win: Of course . Remember our good times in here?

Her touches her cheeks .

Kwan: Dont act perverted. Im not weak like when i was in high school.

Win: Its alright Im not gonna hurt you .

Kwan: right . Im suppose to believe that after what you did to me back in the ... Why am I even talking to you . Just forget it . Move out my way .

She tries pushing through him out the door but he's too strong . Then he hears foot steps someones coming into the bathroom. So then he pushes her into one of the stalls .

Win: be quiet or else

Kwan: What? What are you gonna do to me ?

Win: This ..

He grabbes her and kisses her forcefully on the lips . A few seconds later the ladies leave the bathroom. Kwan took some pepper spray and sprayed it in his face . She tries to run out but he still grabbed her.

Win: You witch

Kwan: You demon . Thats what you get . pervert

Win: you!!

Then they hear a scream from the party . They both rushed out to see what happened . when they get to the scene . They see a body that has multiple stab wounds . Its pinky. They both look at each other . Wandering who could have done this.

Om- Kwan , win

They both look at him. He tells them that tey are both on the case . Actually as partners . He also tells them to meet him at the station in 15 minutes . Kwan then hurries back to meet Janie and Aum.

Janie: Kwan What happened?

Kwan: Its Pinky . She got murdered . She got stabbed multiple times.

Janie: Who would do this to her.

Kwan: I dont know . But Im gonna find out.
Sorry raincheck on going back to your house . Cheif wants us back at the station in 15 .

Janie: Us?

Kwan: Apparently Win is working the case with me.

Janie: He's a police officer ?

Kwan: Yes . hard to believe right? Well I see you later . Drive home safe you two.

Janie: we will. Be safe.

Just then a few moments later kwan realized something. She didnt bring her car . She goes outside waiting for a taxi . Just then win drives up to her .

Win: need a ride

Kwan: No. Im waiting for a cab.

Win: Just get in .

Kwan: No.

Win: Do you want to get in or let me put you in ? choose wisely.

Kwan gets in the car . They drive off to the police station.

chapter one dont end her. this is only the first part

Falada

sarNie Adult
And yeah LOL, Sara's my favorite actress, so I'm really looking forward to this FF.

NatalieL

sarNie Egg
Once Again Chapter 1 part 2

In a matter of minutes they reached the station. They hurried in because it started pouring very hard. They had a meeting in the conference room.

Chief : Our victim is 27 year old Pinky Sawika. Cause of death was she bleed to death from all those stab wounds. She was found in room 106B.

Kwan: Do we know approximately what time she died ?

Chief: About 6:25 pm . Find anything that have to do with this case. Start tomorrow you must have been tired.

Both: We on it sir.

Win: Who would have a motive to kill her?

Kwan: Maybe it was you. You were the last person I saw her with. Officer?

Officer : yes ?

Kwan: Take Detective Tawin to the interrogation room . I have some questions.

The officer took him to the room in handcuffs. The kwan quickly followed him .

Win: Is the really necessary . I didnt kill her.

He points to the handcuffs. Then looks at Kwan to see what she would say.

Kwan: Yes it is actually. How would I know you didnt .She probably rejected you and you couldnt take it . So you killed her didnt you.

Win: No . I didnt . I would kill her if she rejected me anyways . I wasnt gonna take her seriously anyways .

Kwan: Do you ever take anyone seriously !

Win: I couldnt have killed her . I was with you at the time. remember?

Kwan: Right .

She has a nervous laugh. Then she uncuff him. They walk back outside.

Win: Wanna go out for some coffee? The one that I always see you go to.

Kwan: I almost charged you for murder and you wanna drink coffee with me?

Win: Haha You were no where near close .

Kwan smiles at him. Then suddenly her phone rings . Its an unknown number.

Kwan: Hello?

Art- Hello Im Art Pasut Im Sara's friend . Is this Kwan Usamanee , Sara's sister ?

Kwan: Yes it is. Is there something wrong?

Art - She was involved in a car crash . She at the hospital . The doctor say she's fine . She got no cuts and bruises so thats a relief . They're releasing her but they need your permission.

Kwan- Alright I be there in 10.

Art- Okay Thank you and Bye

Kwan: Win . Can you drive me to the hospital . My sister was in a crash . Please.

Win: Yes . calm down she's going to be okay.

At the hospital

Kwan rushed up to hug her sister . Hugged her so tight that ahe couldnt breathe so she let go.

Sara : Im fine .

Kwan: How the crash happen ?

Sara: I kinda feel asleep.

Kwan: never do that again . Promise?

Sara: yeah promise

Kwan: how about you Art? You okay?

Art: Im not very sure . When i got here the doctor said I might experience some personality changes or something .

Kwan: Im not a doctor or anything but I think you should stay in here a couple of days and see what going on with you.

Art- I will. My parent should be here soon.

Kwan: Well take care.

Sara: I'll come and visit .

Art- Okay bye .

Kwan signed her out . They left. They went to the coffee shop.

Sara: Kwan? He is...

Kwan: Ohh Win Just a co- worker . We webt to high school together. But i didnt see him around much

Win: actually.. We were----

Kwan: Its getting kind of late . we should go home
I'll see you tomorrow . We have to question what was her name .. Oh Grace right?

That name brought bad memories for Win. Grace was his ex lover. She used him . His love for her was unspeakable . But that was the past.

Win: yes . So I'll pick you up at 10?

Kwan: No . I got my own car.

Win: Okay . Have it your way.

They all leave the coffee shop . Then they reached home. Kwan told Sara to go straight to bed . Tomorrow was Monday . That meant school and work. Kwan goes into her room and rethink the events from today . What happened in the bathroom. She refused to fall for him again. So she showered and went to sleep.

In her dream

??- Kwan . Kwan You must help me . Find my killer . Find out the truth.

Kwan could see her blood dripping from her body effortlessly getting closer to her every second. Then she sees another person. It was her cousin chompoo .

Chompoo: Kwan . my death was accidental . someone killed me help . They pushed me out the window . Help me.

she wakes up with sweat coming down all over her face .

Kwan: Chompoo , Pinky . Who killed you guys ?

That whole night she couldnt fall asleep . All she could think was of who the killer was and if these two murders were connected or not . The next morning she arrived at the station. where win was waiting for her .

Win: How was sleep?

Kwan: Horrible. Is Grace here yet?

Win: yeah . Shes in the interrogation room.

Interrogation room

Kwan: Hello Ms Karnklao. Im detective Usamanee and this is Detective Tawin.

Grace - You could call me Grace . Hey dont I know you two.

Win: Doesnt really matter right now but yes . We went ro high school with you.

Kwan: If you dont mind we would like to ask you some questions.

Grace: sure

Kwan: We were aware that you found the body.

Grace : Yes I did. In room 106B

Kwan: what were you doing in there ?

Grace : We were playing Hide and seek around the school.

Win: Were you and Ms Sawika enemies?

Grace: Whos that?

Kwan: The victim . Her name was Pinky Sawika.

Grace: Ohh no. I dont know her much.

Win: where were you around 6:20 pm yesterday?

Grace: As i said I was playing a game.

Kwan: Thats all . thank you for your cooperation.

Grace : Okay thank you.

She then leaves . kwan and win talks about what happen.

Kwan: We cant eliminate her yet. something about it seems..

Win: I know. it seems what though?

Kwan: Wrong.

Win: Lets go out for lunch come on.

They go out for lunch. Meanwhile School just ended and Sara was going to the hospital to see Art. She walks in but he was just about to get released .

Art- hey .

Sara- Hey. They're releasing you .

Art- yeah. Hey Can we talk ?

Sara- yeah.

Art - okay but not here .

He drives off . He takes her to this beautiful resturant by the lake . They walk in.

Art - reservation for 2

They get seated and they order . They eat and talk happily . It was dessert time . The waiter brought out a chocolate cake . He sliced one slice for art and sara. Sara takes a bite . Her teeth hit something hard.

Sara: whats this ?

Art- A ring

sara's eyes opened widely

Art- Sara I secretly loved you since freshman year. Since then I been planning this day for a lifetime. I love you. We dont have to get married right away but I want you to be my fiance . So what do you say?

Sara: Yes . I love you too Art.

He smiled as he slid the ring onto her finger . They both smiled , Hugged and shared a kiss. Just then they hear the sound of clapping. The whole resturant was watching them. After dinner he took her home.

Sara: Art?

Art: Yes Sara?

Sara: I just wanted to let you know that Today is one of the best days of my life . Im glad I shared it with you.

Art- I 'll do anything to make you happy. cause you're the key to my heart Sara . You have been for a long time.

They hugged and kissed . She went into the house.

Sara walked into the house to see Kwan laying on the couch. She felt that something was bothering her sister .

Sara: Is everything okay?

Kwan: Yeah I'm fine . I'm just kind of stressed about work.

Sara: So what's happening? Tell me.

Kwan: Well remember that high school reunion I told you I was going to?

Sara: Yes.

Kwan: Well someone got murdered there . Actually one of my friends .

Sara: Sorry for your lost .

Kwan: Thats not even all of it . Last night I had a terrible dream.

Sara: What was it?

Kwan: I dreamt that my friend Pinky , the one that got murder came to me asking for my help. And chompoo our cousin.

Sara: the one that committed suicide?

Kwan: Yes that one . She came to me asking for my help also . She said she didnt commit suicide . She was pushed . She was murdered Sara.

Sara: I have faith in you. I know that you will find the killer . But I have something to tell you.

Kwan: What is it?

Sara shows Kwan her ring

Sara: Im engaged to Art. I love him .

Kwan: Congats Sara . Im happy for you.

Sara: Thank you.

Kwan : Sara?

Sara: Yes?

Kwan: can you sleep in my room with me tonight? Im kinda scared to sleep alone

Sara: Of course.

They showered and changed into their Pjs. They talked about whats been going on in their lives . Until they both drift off to sleep.

End of chapter one hope you guys like it.

NatalieL

sarNie Egg
I just wanted to add something . This might turn out to be a short Fanfic . But anyways here is Chapter Two.

Early that morning Kwan went to work early and asked for the files on her cousins death.

Officer : Detective Usamanee?

Kwan: Yes Officer?

Officer: I got the files you requested for .

Kwan: Ohh Thank you. You can go now.

While she was reading it she was wondering something.

Kwan: Why would she kill her self ? She had a whole life ahead of her . She was gonna get married after she graduated . Theres no way she killed herself.

Win snatches the file from her hands .
Win: Whats this ? Chompoo Araya? She was my brothers fiance . She died . Why do you have her file? Answer me now!

He gripped her wrist very tight. She tried to get him to release her . But no use.

Kwan: Chompoo is my cousin.

Chompoo: Your cousin?

Kwan: Yes now let go. I only wanted to see the file because I dont think that she committed suicide. She was getting married soon. There is no way she killed herself.

Win: I was suspicious about her death too. Mark and chompoo loved each other too much theres no way she'll kill herself. I cant believe after that he got married to Mint.

Kwan: I have a feeling these two cases are connected .

Win: Well maybe they are .

Kwan phone rings . It was from Sara.

Kwan: Hello

Sara:Kwan . Art and I was wondering if you were free this afternoon for dinner?

Kwan: I dont know . I might get pretty busy.

Sara: Please Kwan .

Kwan: Okay .

Sara: Yay .You could bring your boyfriend too if you want.

Kwan: Sara I told you he's only a co- worker.

Sara: Right.. Well see you later . I love you.

Kwan: Fine . Im gonna invite him for you.

Kwan hangs up the phone and turns to win to ask him if he was free.

Kwan: Win ? Are you free this evening?

Win: In fact yes . Why?

Kwan: My sister wanted to know if you wanted to have dinner with us .

Win: Sure .

Kwan : Alright then . Just wait for me when you're done work .

Then she walks away back to her office . Meanwhile Janie and Aum are at a resturant.

Aum : I have something to talk to you about.

Janie: Sure . Talk.

Aum: We been dating for 5 years and I was thinking I dont want to be your boyfriend anymore.

Janie starts to cry .
Janie: You're breaking up with me?

Aum: No its not that. I dont want to be your boyfriend because I want to be your husband.

He pulls out a ring from his pocket and gets down on one knee.

Aum: Janie Tienphosuwan . I love you . Will you marry me?

Janie eyes are filled with tears of joy.
Janie: yes . yes .

They get up and they hug it out. They enjoyed the rest of their dinner . Janie calls kwan to tell her the great news.

Janie: Hello Kwan

Kwan: Hey janie . Whats up?

Janie: Im getting married .

Kwan: Congratulations . Whens the wedding?

Janie: In like a few more months . I want youto be my bridesmaid .

Kwan: Aw, I would be honored.

Janie: Great.

They hung up the phone . Janie and Aum went to watch a movie . Meanwhile later that evening they went to the resturant and order the food .

Sara; How was work?

Kwan: It was okay . How was school?

Sara: Im fine . Kwan since you're stressed out so much . You should with us .

Kwan: To where ?

Sara: We're spending the week at Art's beach house.

Kwan: Its okay . I dont wanna be a bother.

Art: Actually its fine . Win you can come too if you want.

Win: If you say so I can use a break .

Art: Thats great. Meet you there tomorrow. I call you tomorrow and tell you the way to get there.

Win: Okay thanks.

They all go home and pack and get ready for tomorrow. In the morning Kwan was getting her lugging out her room. She saw a note on the table for her .

Sara's note: kwan I have to runs some errand with Art before I go . So I asked if Win can take you cause I took your car . Okay meet you there . Love Sara

Kwan: Damn Sara. I dont even know why he's coming.

Win beeped his horn signaling Kwan to come out and get in the car. She did . Then they drove off . She felt as they been driving for hours.

Kwan: Do you even know how to get there

Win: Of course I do

Kwan: Then why are we still driving?
We're lost arent we? I knew I should've driven.

The car suddenly stops .

Kwan: Ohh this is just great . The tire is blownout

Win: Shut up and stop complaining .

Kwan: Do you have a spare?

Win: No.

Kwan: Stupid idiot. I cant believe this . Who in the hell doesnt have a spare in their truck.

Win: We wouldnt have this problem if some stupid dumbass didnt put nails on the road.

Kwan: No . We wouldnt have this problem if you let me drive .

Win: Well you could of asked .

Kwan: Lets go look for help.

Win : Whatever .

The walked and walked until they found an empty shack about 1 mile from the car.

To be continued.........

Falada

sarNie Adult
Wow, you're really fast at updating, LOL I'm very slow. I start mine in April and I'm only on Chapter 11, when I should be about finish.

NatalieL

sarNie Egg
Once Again
Chapter 3

They walked until they came upon an empty shack along the road . It started pouring so they went inside .

Kwan: Wow , this is just great. The car isnt working. Im soaked and Im stuck with you.

Win: Whats wrong with being with me.

Kwan: I hate you thats why. I moved back here cause I thought I would never see you again. You ruined one part of my life already.

Win: Im sorry . I didnt realized I hurted you that bad.

Kwan: Dont come any where near me . Or I'll stab you.

Win: Are you crazy? You brought a pocket knife on a vaction.

Kwan: I cant trust you. After what you pulled in that bathroom.

Win comes closer and closer until Kwan got scared and sliced him on his arm.

Kwan: Omg Win . Im so sorry I didnt mean to cut you. Im sorry.

Win: It alright . Just help me with the cut please.

Then Kwan ripped a peice of his shirt off and tied it around his arm. Win smiled seeing how much she had cared for him . He keeps staring at her . Until she look up . Their faces were inches apart Win leaned in for a kiss. But kwan resisted and got up .

Kwan: Here Its all done .

Win: Thanks

Kwan: Its the least I could do since I was the one that sliced you open.

Win: Yeah. Yeah.

Kwan went to sleep on the bed while Win slept in a chair in the corner . He waited till Kwan had went to sleep then he went to sleep next to her.

The next morning Kwan woke up and starting screaming.

Win: What ? What? Why are you screaming?

Kwan: You violated me . didnt you. You bastard

Win: I didnt I just came here to sleep .

Kwan : what happened to your chair?

Win: Who could sleep on that? It hard and horrible.

Kwan: Whatever . We need to go find help .

Win: yeah.

They hear a phone ringing . Its wins phone .

Kwan : you had a phone this whole time and you didnt use it . Stupid

She picked up the phone .

Art: Hello . Kwan?

Kwan: Yes it me .

Art: where are you guys at?

Kwan: We got lost and our tires are flat

Art: Really where are you guys at?

Kwan: Some shack

Art : Are you guys near a river ?

Kwan: Yeah.

Art : Okay then . Stay there I know where you guys are at . I'll be there shortly.

Kwan: Thanks . Bye.

Art: Bye.

Kwan: Art knows where we are . He coming to get us.

Win: How about my car?

Kwan: You better call a tow truck.

about 20 minutes later . Art arrived . They got in the car. They asked what happened . Kwan answered how win got lost and about the flat tire and the shack. They all drove back to the beach house.

Art: You guys wanna go swimming?

Kwan: Sure . But let me unpack first ?

Art: Of course . Oh I forget to tell you one thing.

Kwan: What is it ?

Sara: There's only one room left so . You and win are gonna have to share it .

Kwan: Seriously?

Win: Dont worry I wont touch you.

Kwan: Fine .

They go to their room to unpack. The showered and changed and went back downstairs .

Art: Ready ?

Kwan: Yep

Art: Then lets go

They arrive at the beach. Sara and Art starts building a sand castle .

Kwan: Sara, You wanna go for a swim?

Sara: You go ahead I wanna stay and build a sandcastle .

Kwan: Okay. Have fun.

Kwan goes for a swim . Win swims after her . He grabs her hand.

Kwan: What are you doing? Let me go.

Win: calm down. remember this cut.

Kwan: Its wasn't my fault . I told not to come any closer to me but you did .

Win: Now I want revenge .

He grabbed her underwater and kissed her . She felt like giving in but she told herself don't fall for him and his tricks again. So she pushed him away and swam back to shore and ran to the bathroom.

Kwan: (To herself) You can't fall for him again. Remember the last time . He hurt you .

Back at the beach

Win swam to shore . Sara and Art are still making the castle.

Sara: Whats wrong with Kwan?

Win: I have no idea . I'll go check on her .

He chuckled . Then walked back to his room. As he just walked in the room . She just came out the bathroom.

Kwan: Get away from me .

Win: Calm down . Im not going anywhere near you .

Kwan: Good . Im not your mistress . So stop violating me .

Win: Do you want to?

Kwan: Never in this lifetime.

Just then they hear a gunshot its coming from the beach. They grabbed their guns and head over there .

Win: Drop your weapons and surrender!

The robbers Shot back and ran away .
But Art is hurt . His head is bleeding . They take him to the hospital. Meanwhile in the emergency room.

Sara: How is he doctor?

Doc: He 's fine right now . But he might be suffering from Amnesia .

Sara: Amnesia ?

Doc: Yes . He still unconscious right now . but you could go see him.

Sara: Thank you .

They all rush in to see Art. His head is bandaged and so is his arm. A few hours later he wakes up.

Sara: Art . Are you Okay?

Art: Do I know you?

Sara: Art ? No ! No ! This cant be happening . No!

Sara then faints. The nurse takes her to go rest.

Kwan: That was your fiancé .

Art: Fiancé?

Kwan: Yes . You got hit on the head by some robbers and got stabbed on the arm. But luckily you're alright. Do you remember what happened?

Art: No. Ow, my head hurts .

The nurse comes in and tells Kwan and Win to step out and let him rest. They go see Sara.

Kwan: Poor Sara.

Win: She cried till she fainted .

Then Sara woke up.

Sara: Where's Art? I have to go see him.

Kwan: You cant . The nurses are with him right now . I think you should get some rest .

Sara: Its all my fault.

Win: How is it ?

Sara: I should of helped him when the robbers were hurting him.

Kwan: Don't think about it go home and get some rest . You can come see him tomorrow .

Sara : Okay .

They all go home and rest.

End of chapter 3
Tbc.,,,,,,,,,,,,

NatalieL

sarNie Egg
Once Again
Chapter 4

Early the next morning they all went to visit Art at the hospital. They reached his room .

Sara: Art how are you feeling?

Art: Im fine but who are you again

Sara: Im Sara your fiancé.

Art: Fiancé ?

Sara: Yes

Then his mom came up to Sara and hugged her .

Am: Darling The doctor told us that he has amnesia and the personality is gonna change for a while

Sara: Its not gonna be permanent right?

Am: The doctor don't actually know yet

Then her face went very pale . Tears started to fall . Art's mom started to comfort her .

Am:The doctor said It helps if you bring him to places that you guys went together it might help jog his memories

Sara: Okay lets try that

Am: The doctors are letting him go home today. Maybe you guys could go today.

Sara: Thank you.

Am: Your welcome sweetie.

Meanwhile Art's parents are signing the release papers . Kwan and Win are on their way to work.

Kwan: So much happened since that stupid high school reunion.

Win: yes a lot happened

Kwan sighs .

Kwan: but its time to get back to work now .

Win: Yeah lets go

Win drags her into the car and drove back to the station. Meanwhile at someones house .

???- The police thinks chompoo's death wasn't an accident . They think chompoo and pinky got killed by the same person.

???: But she didn't kill her self . You pushed her out .

???: I know that you idiot. But at the those bitches are out of the way.

???: No Im not done yet .

???- What do you mean?

???- Kwan. She's in the way . She's getting to close to him.

???- Kwan? Kwan Usamanee?

???: Yes thats her . She has to go.

They smiled . They come up with a plan to kill Kwan. Just like how they killed Pinky and Chompoo. Meanwhile Sara takes Art to his beach house .

Art: Where are we going?

Sara: Somewhere .

Art: I said where are we going??!

Sara: ( Getting scared by his tone of voice) Uhh.. Your beach house . I thought you could use some air .

He doesn't respond . They're silent the whole car ride there . They arrive half an hour later . Sara gives him a tour of his house to see if he remembers anything.

Art: Wheres my clothes?

Sara: In this room. ( She points as she walks in there . He follows her)

Art: Don't tell me we're sleeping in the same room.

Sara: I sleep in the other room.

Art: No I want you to sleep with me in this room.

Sara: Oh okay.

Art: Lets go talk a walk ?

Sara: Sure . Sure whatever you want .

They walk outside onto the beach. Where they were building their sand castle until the accident happen. They could still see a little bit of his blood on the sand .

Sara: Lets build a sand castle .

Art: do I look like a child to you ? pathetic !

Sara cries a little . But tries bot to show it . He walks off . Just then a memory flashes in his head . It was of him and Sara playing in the sand . He started grunting and holding his head cause it hurts. Sara takes him back in the house to his room. She lays him on the bed .
A few hours later he woke back up.

Sara: Are you hungry ?

Art: Yeah

Sara: Lets go out then.

Sara then took him to the restaurant he once proposed to her. They went inside and ordered.

Sara: Do you remember this place?

Art: Uhh... Im not sure but it looks kinda of familiar though.

Sara: You proposed to me at this place.

Art: Hmm . Thats nice . I guess. Whens our wedding.

Sara: We didn't plan it yet.

Art: We graduate next week right?

Sara: Yes we do.

Art: Good . Lets get married after graduation.

Sara: Don't you think its too soon? Plus you haven't healed from your accident.

Art: Tell me if you don't want to get married !

Sara: I do . Its just I think its better if we wait till you're better.

Art: Whats the matter with me ? Huh?

Sara: Nothing .

Art: You're embarrassed to be with me ! Aren't you?

Sara: No . Its not that.

Art: Whatever .

Their food had arrived . They ate in silence . The car ride back was awkward cause it was so quiet. They went into their room. Sara made a bed for her self on the floor . She went to lay down.

Art: Come sleep on the bed .

Sara: Its okay . I rather sleep on the floor.

Art: Stop being stubborn and come up here .

She didn't wanna argue with him no more so she went onto the bed . When she got onto the bed . Art got on top of her .

Sara: Art what are you doing ? Get off of me .

Art: I thought we were engaged ? Don't tell me that we never ..

Sara: No never . Please get off of me .

Art: no . Well tonight is gonna be full of memories .

He tries to rape her . But he was unsuccessful . She ran out the room and went outside . She started crying . Thinking about how much her life his changed . How much Art has changed . Why was he acting like this. After 20 minutes she went back inside . She went to sleep in the other . Just in case Art tries to touch her again.

The next morning . Sara awoke and went back to Art's room to see if he was awake . She walked into the room and saw Art just sitting there . So she went over there to see if he was okay. She placed her hand on his shoulder . Then he grabbed her.

Art: Where were you last night?
He shook her very roughly

Sara: uhh I was in the other room.
Said it with a shakily voice . She was getting scared.

Art: My head was hurting like hell last night and you weren't there !
Said it with an angry voice.

Sara: Im sorry . Are you Okay?
She tries to touch his head but he pushes her hand away.

Art: Whatever ! Im hungry go make me some food .

Sara: Okay .

She walked into the kitchen. She made him porridge. She brought it up to his room .

Sara: Here you go .
she place the bowl in front of him.

Art: feed me .

Sara: Okay..
She blew it for him. Then placed it near his mouth. He ate it . He hated the taste of it so he spit it out.

Art: What is that?

Sara: Shrimp porridge .

Art: That thing is nasty! Ugh . Just take me home .

They packed their bags and headed home. The car ride was silent . She dropped him off at his house . Then drove home . She ran inside the house.

Kwan: Hey----

Sara was too upset to talk to anyone so she ran upstairs into her room. Kwan went upstairs and knocked on her door.

Kwan: Sara? Are you Ok?

Sara: Im fine .

Kwan: Wanna talk about it ?

Sara opened up the door . Kwan went inside and sat beside her on the bed .
They hugged each other.

Sara: Its not the same no more .

Kwan: What? What happened?

Sara: Art . Ever since he lost his memories he's been acting very mean to me .

Kwan: What he do to you?

Sara: Nothing . just said stuff thats all.

Kwan: He'll get better soon. Just be strong Okay.

Sara: Okay . I'll try .

While Sara and Art was at the beach house . The news announced if anyone has anything about the death of chompoo and Pinky please contact the police . Someone went up to the station to tell what they have seen that night

Kwan: Miss Urassaya
tell us what happened that night.

Yaya: Yes . Well I was out partying with my friends that night . I came home late . Then I saw 2 figures fighting at the balcony . The I saw the one person pushed the girl that died out the window.

Win: Why didnt you come to us sooner about this ?

Yaya: I was scared . I thought she was gonna kill me . She saw me .

Kwan: Why all of a sudden you wanna come to tell us now .

Yaya: I felt guilty .

Win: Can you give us a sketch of the person?

Yaya: I don't think so . It was dark I couldn't really see anything . But I know she had long brown hair . Thats it .

Kwan: Well thank you so much for coming in and telling us this information we really appreciate it .

Yaya: Im happy to help out .

Yaya then leave the station.

Kwan: Well we know for sure that she didn't commit suicide .

Win: And her killer isn't a guy . Her killer had long brown hair.

Kwan: Apparently theres a lot of women that have long brown hair .

Win: Well lets get to work.

They went back to work. Well Janie was getting everything ready for her wedding tomorrow .

Janie: Noo it doesn't go there . It goes here . Damn. The wedding tomorrow people . Get it together .

Aum: Babe calm down. The wedding isn't till tomorrow.

Janie: its tomorrow . Thats why Im worrying . Everything got to be perfect . Im only getting married once you know .

Aum: Yes . Only once . Its okay everything is gonna be just fine .

That evening . Kwan and Win just got out of work.

Win: You going to Janie's wedding tomorrow ?

Kwan: Of course I am. What kind of best friend would I be if I wasn't at her wedding?

Win; well then good . Pick you up at 9 then.

Kwan: Your invited ? By who?

Win: By Aum . He wanted me to be his best man .

Kwan: I care if you were invited . You don't have to pick me up . I can get there myself .

Win: Stop being stubborn. Save the earth and carpool Kwan. You earth killer!

Kwan: Fine but you better not be late .

Win: Okay . See you tomorrow .

They drive home and go to bed .

End of chapter 4.
Tbc......

NatalieL

sarNie Egg
Once Again
Chapter Five

Kwan got up early and got dressed for Janie's Wedding. She walked downstairs and waited for Win . Sara came downstairs.

Kwan: Sara , You coming with Win and me .

Sara: I actually got to go pick up Art .

Kwan: Okay then . Go. I'll see you at the wedding.

Sara: Okay . I'll see you there .

She drives off to meet Art . She goes into his house .

Sara: Khun Mae Is Art ready?

Arts mom: Uhh I dont know . Could you go check on him

Sara: Sure.

Sara goes upstairs and knocks on the door . But there was no answer so she opened the door and went in. He was still sleeping.

Sara: (pulling him) Art ! Get up ! We're gonna be late . Come on get up

Art: No ! I wanna sleep .

Sara pulls on his blanket to get it off. But Art yanks it back . Sara falls on top of Art and their lip touches . They have a moment then Sara gets off him.

Art: Why are you here?

Sara: I came to pick you up for Janie and Aum's Wedding .

Art: Who are they?

Sara: Aum is your cousin.

Art: Ohh. Okay . Just let me get dressed

She went downstairs to wait for him to get dressed. A few minutes later he came down then they all drove to the wedding .

Meanwhile at Kwan's house

Kwan: Omg . I told him not to be late

Just then she hears his car beeping . She goes in and pinches him on the arm.

Win: Ouch (rubs his arm) what was that for .

Kwan: I told you not to be late !

Win: We still have a few more minutes.

Kwan: Just go . Hurry .

They reached there . They see Janie panicking .

Kwan: Whats the matter ?

Janie : Aums missing .

Win/Kwan: What?

Janie: The wedding is about to start .But where is he?

About 2 Hours Earlier . Aum arrives at the wedding . He needs to go to the bathroom . But he hears some voices coming down the hall. He listens in on their conversation.

???- Im scared . I dont wanna go to jail. Im too young.

???- Shut up you want the whole world to know!

???- I didnt kill pinky and chompoo . You did.

???- Yes you did. Your in on it . You think they're gonna believe you !

Aum gasp he cant believe what he just heard. Then he gets a call and it rings very loud .

???- Whos there ?

Aum runs away. But not fast enough. The killers catch up to him and bashed him on the head . They drag him into the bathroom closet and leave .

Back to reality . Kwan and Win are still looking for him.

Win: Go check the bathroom.

Kwan: He would'nt be in the girls bathroom . Dummy!

Win: Fine I check the mens bathroom.

He walks in and checks the stalls but doesnt see anything and as he turns to leave he slips on some liquid .

Win: What is this ?

He touches it .

Win: Its blood .

he pulls his gun out and slowly open the closet door and see Aum. He's losing alot of blood . He calls Kwan.

Win: Hey, I found Aum.

kwan: Great . Where is he?

Win: He's badly injured . He stuffed in a closet in the men's bathroom. He breathing.

Kwan: Okay I'll call an ambulance .

Win: Okay.

Kwan walks over and tell janie.

Kwan: Hey. We found Aum.

Janie: Good . Where is he?

Kwan: He 's badly injured . He was stuffed in a closet in the bathroom. But he gonna be okay.

Janie: ( starts crying) omg who did that. Aum. Where is he?

Kwan: They're taking him to the hospital.

Janie: I wanna go too

Kwan: Okay just get in the ambulance . I'll meet you there.

Janie : Okay.

Janie runs into the ambulance They drive off to the hospital.

Win: Any idea who did it ?

Kwan: No. Not a clue .

Win: Come on lets go to the hospital.

Kwan: Okay.

They drive off to the hospital and wait outside the emergency room . Kwan went over to comfort Janie while they waited for the doctor to come out and tell them if he's okay. Just then Sara , Art and Art's mom arrive.

Art's mom: What happened?

Janie: ( cries)

Kwan: Aum got bashed on the head by someone.

Arts mom: Oh god .

Sara: Poor Aum.

Art: Do you know who did it?

Win: no we dont know yet.

Then the doctor comes out . They all got up to go talk to the doctor.

Janie: is he okay ?

Doctor: He's fine but he's in a coma.

Janie: A coma?

Doctor: Yes

Kwan: thank you doctor

They all go to his room to see him.
Janie rushed over and held his hand.

Janie: Wake up. Please . You have to be okay . Please .

Kwan: I dont think he's gonna wake up right now. Go home and get some rest .

Janie: No I want to stay here with him.

Kwan: okay . I'll get your clothes for you okay?

Janie : Thanks Kwan.

They all leave to go home.

Sorry short chapter

Yayaurassaya

sarNie Egg
Ooh a mystery . I have a feeling I know
who kill them . Art's so mean .Poor Aum got in a coma on his wedding night . Update soon . Loving it .