OMG SOMEONE SHOOT ME ALREADY!!!!

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
OMG, my mouth just dropped.....I don't know what to say and I know that for sure, I'm not going to say "What a handsome guy he is"

No wonder they kept the pra ek and nang ek a secret for so long. They just look like that. And if they told us, the audience who the people are......then no one's gonna watch the movie. I don't like it at all and it's just because the pra ek and nang ek. They're not good looking.

I think it's better to see the older pra eks and nang eks play this role than the new ones who will drag the movie....I'll be bored to death........

Hmm, I'm wonder what boran lakorn is airing after this one? I'm actually looking forward to the new boran....All my HOPES ARE GONE for this one!

Phon

sarNie Adult
st version ever. from storyline to cast...whats up with the girls head thing...thats not boran lakorn. And the guy is 31 and he is pra ake? i thought they dont pick old people..and he is not good looking. he came out on tee sip about psycic power something like that. the father in old bla bootong was 34 there and looks better then this guy.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, I really hope they do pick a new praek. I mean they still have time, since Euy's mom hasn't even changed to the plant thing yet, and we got a long way to go before they actually grow up. And in their 30's is pretty old for a praek. I always thought the main roles were for people around 14-26. :mellow:

And I think that 2nd girl in the pic is supposed to be the praek's cousin? I don't know who else she can be.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
omg, wtf are they thing?????????????// That guy is soooooooooooooooooo ugly. Man they need to change the pra ek for sure otherwise no one going to watch it.......................

val

sarNie Adult
take the p'ek away and bring back the old cast than!!! i rather watch the old cast again than watch tis guy be p'ek!!! put james in here than even though he doesn't fit the role much. Hopefully they change the pra'ek!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
So it was true about Nott not being in Tep Sung Warn anymore..Its because he wanted to focus more on his education and graduate..Wow..What a good little boy lol..Darn..Wish he can act and go to school at the same time..At least come back for this lakorn..PLEASE!!! I BEG YOU NOTT!!! lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Faint! He is so not good looking. I wouldn't say he is ugly but still he is a NO NO NO!!! I am also praying that they will change the pra ek. And the nang ek, I like her figure. She isn't those super skinning with stick arms as nang ek for a boran but she is still skinny- a little more meat won't harm. :D And I am glad that pra ek doesn't look like he is in his teen years but gosh this guy got to GO!!!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Thankx for the info. on Nott Thanamas..That's good that he's focusing on his education..not many celebs seem to be in focus when it comes to education..they mostly focus on their popularity being onscreen and useless stuffs...Nott is a cutey nerd..

Hahaha..did anyone else notices that the guy that is/maybe(hopefully not) playing the P'ake has a moobies(meaning man boobs)... :lol:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMFG!!! my fav boran has a hella bad lookin p-ek!!! i'd rather has a p'ek whos been doing hella borans than have him as p'ek...

snowflake

sarNie Egg
and i was looking forward to the grown up part... <_< wth.. i'll just wait and see if they change the p'ek. if not then i'm skipping this one..

Phon

sarNie Adult
Wow, I really hope they do pick a new praek. I mean they still have time, since Euy's mom hasn't even changed to the plant thing yet, and we got a long way to go before they actually grow up. And in their 30's is pretty old for a praek. I always thought the main roles were for people around 14-26. :mellow:

And I think that 2nd girl in the pic is supposed to be the praek's cousin? I don't know who else she can be.

pra ake are never 14 yrs old only nang ake. pra ake the youngiest are 20yrs old. well nott is now the youngest 18.

Phon

sarNie Adult
i didnt leike the way they change the story now i dont like the pra ake. worst version ever.....

pim

sarNie Hatchling
For me i'm excited to see new face and can't wait to see the grown up part pra'eg is not all that and kute or good looking but i see worst i been a fan of boran lakorn for about 30 years so that a long time i see a lot worst then this pra'eg and just have too say can't wait to see them grow up and thank god for new face tired of old faces already but i'm a fan of every pra'eg ang nang'eg boran lakorn cause i just love boran lakorn for some raeson i don't know that all i watch is boran lakorn don't watch modern lakorn at all so i'm really excited to see new face and can't wait so hope you guys give him a chance before we put him down.

lala121

sarNie Egg
he ugly, i like the n'ek she look cute...
lol im praying they change him too....
the pic of the n'ek with p'ek look like dad with his daughter instead....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMFG! Who the hell is that ugly guy?!?! Please KILL ME! I've been waiting for so long for them to grow up, but if this guy is the pr'ek I will NEVER EVER watch it again!! Golly, he looks like he should be getting one of those soldier roles >.< ! Not pr'ek!! The n'ek is alright, not the prettiest, but I can tolerate with her... GOLLY! Fugly PR'EK!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG OMG OMG!!!! EVERYONE GREAT NEWS!!! MAYBE WE MIGHT NOT HAVE TO WATCH THIS GUY!!! NOTT SAID HE IS GROWING OUT HIS HAIR TO MAKE A COMEBACK IN OCTOBER!! WHICH IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A NEW LAKORN IN OCTOBER BECAUSE BLA BOO TONG CANNOT BE OVER THAT QUICK AND IF YOU COUNT IT WILL BE JUST IN TIME FOR THE PRA AEK/NANG AEK TO GROW UP IN BLA BOO TONG!! I JUST HOPE THIS IS TRUE MAN...I REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS NEW GUY..LET'S ALL PRAY THAT HE REALLY GOT TAKEN OUT!!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
LMAO----I didn't see the picture of P'ek but just went to read page 2...I'm thinking he must not be that ugly looking. But when I went to page 1. OMG!!! He is really...:)

The N'ek is actually cute. The way she smiles...there's an innocene in her which Boran N'ek mostly have. The P'ek doesn't have that captivating look in him. Sorry to say this, he looks like someone that can play as a servant part. Even his manboobs is kind of a turn off. I'm not asking for a six packs or anything but a little firmer wouldn't hurt. His face is rather a little chubby...not the cutie chubby...but yeah, the chubby I find unattractive.

The acting part perhaps he's able to do...but call me shallow or whatever...I so can't get pass his appearance. :)-

azncritics

sarNie Egg
Thanks thanamas for the update. Where do you get these info? Hopefully it's gonna to turn out like that. We all don't want to go through watching this dude. OMG it will definitely kill this remake...ahahahaha... :angry:

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Wat is ch 7 thinking. Did they ran out of actors? I am going to prey with u Thanamas that they will change the preák. IK think my hubby even look better.