OMG, Nathan Oman does "VOODOO"

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw on KhanPak, that a son of a person that was involved with Nathan Oman. He found a box of papers that was tied to a whole bunch of celebrities and people that are involved in the entertainment and with him.
Nathan Oman did some Islam "voodoo" to some if these people,
some celebs and people that were in that box are: Donut Manasan, Aek Eakkachai, Hia Hor, and some others like people from company JSL, and some more people from RS Promotion, p'Chord?! ( I think he is from GMM GRAMMY)
Nathan Oman is in Jail...
starting from 3.18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39Dg7I6Iyg
credits to cityloveU

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ oh that's scary.. i wonder what kind of voodoo did he do though.. hopefully it wasn't anything deadly >_<

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Crazy. Some of em are people who helped him too. The one about Donut and Mam is different from the others and it's a love spell or a homosexual spell. I wonder if he's trying to get them to love him or turn them into lesbians.

And love Om in the same clip :D OMG flirting gossips hehe. Stay single & out of trouble this year OM :D

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
From what i understand he was trying to make people love him? And then something about a homoseksual spell? Im a bit confused here, like i understand what they're saying but it's confusing because of the 10 shades of CRAZY in this story. She was funny when she said maybe he was just doodling with the pictures lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
who's nathan oman? sound like a white person's name...

that's scary to be involve in that kinds of stuff.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
who's nathan oman? sound like a white person's name...

that's scary to be involve in that kinds of stuff.
He's a pop singer who was pretty *popular*. But then he got in trouble either last year or the year before over not repaying the loan he owed to various people...including his maid. He also lied about being casted in a Hollywood film.

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
they finally lock him up for his scam. he admitted to his fault about scamming and lying, everything. they found the "voodoo" work after he went to jail.

Muddie Murda

smile...

Just kidding. I mean, not really. That's him too in his fake movie lol Can't believe he went to extremes just to get these pictures lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' timestamp='1300495521' post='751369']
People can go to jail for doing voodoo in Thailand? Or did they finally lock him up for all his scams?
[/quote]
I was confuse too lol... did he go to jail for doing witch craft. I admit I tried it once, ahaha it didn't work, I wanted the teacher to postpone an exam lmao... so whoever succeed, tell me. I want Ken to come love me ahahah I'm kidding. That's freaky.