OMG... James and Mos is finally getting marry

meenia

sarNie Adult
OMG. my two guys who i grew up with ( more like James was really my first known thai singer i remember.. he was famous back in the 90's with lift, oil, dome, voy, jr, earn, momay..and so on.. ) Mos i knew from lakorns, and met him when he did his tour here in the USA... Kinda feel sad that they are getting married, but the other feeling is like it's about time they got married... but i fell so bad.. i'm not even married, but every one i know is getting married or with kids already... gosh.. but it's good news to hear that james finally is getting married.. i remember reporters keep asking when he will get married..and he's always like he's not ready... about mos.. i seriously didn't even know he was dating... that man... but i love him.. it's just sad to know my star are getting married.. But it's alright, old stars gets married, new raising stars replace them...like Nadech is hot on my list right now LOL...Also Om.. Huge fan of both of them right now.. Might just add Mark on when his lakorn air with Mint C. see how he does..

Watch them on wan wan young wan yoo... it's james, mos and i think M.. they said.. only saw to the point james sang and then mos and i had to post the topic out..

here's the link to youtube if anyone else wants to watch it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ukhyQoG7-o&feature=BF&list=PL7A24C4CAF695BBAC&index=57

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm so sad that Mos is getting married. When i found out that he was dating Game, I was shock! ahah
But Wish them both the Best & James too!
I Love Mos eversince his lakorn with Yui. I should cherish him before his wedding. ahhaha :p jk

myx

sArNieZ
congrats to both of them. i've known mos since his lakorn w/ yui. if he found the one he love and love him back then i'm happy for him.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
My first thought was... Oooh..James and Mos are going to get married to each other?

heh.

cecilia

Staff member
I especially love their 'HIDDEN' love story -- how they take times to rehears their way of being romantic with the woman they love

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
wow.. that almost got me
at 1st, i thought james and mos tgt -- getting marry???
they're gay
but after watching the clip
i get it
maybe you should try changing your topic name
so the next viewers wouldn't misunderstand like me
eh! but thanks for the update congrats to James and Mos