OM Shanti OM & Saawariya

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
saawariya is an alright movie to me....the only scene i enjoy are all scenes that rani appears...plus the only song i like in the movie is the one rani perform.....i'm about to watch om shanti om after i join the files....i hope it's good....

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i love love love om shanti on its was/is sooooooooooooooooo good, one of the best indian movies i have seen in a while

dfemc

sarNie Adult
saawariya is an alright movie to me....the only scene i enjoy are all scenes that rani appears...plus the only song i like in the movie is the one rani perform.....i'm about to watch om shanti om after i join the files....i hope it's good....
heeey, where are u getting the files MISS.KARENYANG, care to share ;)

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
I am DYING to see Om Shanti Om!!!!! I cannot wait to see it. I'm also looking forward to see Saawariya too. But I have to see Om Shanti Om at the theater!!!

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
Just saw Om Shanti Om. It was really cool...the music was awesome. I really enjoyed it. Shahrukh looks so awesome...I haven't seen him looking this good in a long long time. And Deepika--she's just gorgeous, period.

Kelly

I still need to see OSO...saawariya was a disapointment! I guess because I was so HYPED for it hahah!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I liked Om Shanti Om! I didn't think it was going to be good but it made me laugh! Shuarakh Khan just amazes me!! He got pretty skinny for this movie!!! I loved the part when Kajol came in!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhh....i didnt even get to watch this yet when my mom rented it....i guess i have to go buy it or rent it again since all of u guys are giving such good reviews....

cecilia

Staff member
download the torrent. that's what i did .. lol ..
i didn't think it was worth buying .. but if you're srk, buy it.

Kelly

OSO well to me it wasn't the best SRK hit but it was good enough. Deepika is very pretty!! the songs are good too aaha...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i finished this movie like a month ago...it was the sweetest romantic-est cutest movies ever....it was so sad too...love the dancing n the 6-pack modeling singing mv in the movie...

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I agree...love the movie, the songs, the "classic" characters included... Nang ek is beautiful!

cecilia

Staff member
wow. you gals like it huh.
i thought it was okay.
i expect more ..

sadly, srk movie been letting me down lately :(

anyway, Saawariya is okay too .. not the best -- i didn't find ranbir cute :lool:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i liked OSO too. haven't seen Saawariya though so can't compare. but i also thought OSO wasn't Sharuhk's best either, though i still really enjoyed it. i guess i was just hoping for more romance. *shrug* but i like the story, how the characters would be talking about that afterlife story and it turns out the movie actually IS like the legend itself. B)
also i liked how all those other stars were involved! haha, it was fun!

shaddy

sarNie Egg
i got the hmong version.....i like it..but like cecilia i expect more cute scene between the two main actors....but overall its good....the hmong song goes good with the scene too...nice