Old School Tv Shows

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
there was both bobby's world and waynes world! LOL

heck yah noyy i freaking loved unsolved mysterious cept one time I was around 7 years old i watched it at freaking 3 am in the morning by myself and unfortunately for me it was the ones about the old indian cemetary ghosts LOL

You know i never knew that guy from wonder years and boy meets world cory lol were real life brothers until I was like 16 hahahaha!
LOL. I was sooo scared of that show but I couldn't help but watch it. :lol: Then there's Fact or Fiction! ahhh that show was awesome!

haha I didn't know that either! I was watching an episode of boy meets world & the dude from wonder years was on it. I was like deng... those two look sooo much alike! they can be brothers. :loool: turns out they are!

little

sarNie Adult
i love all the old cartoons esp. care bears and way at night My bro and I would sneak up to watch tales from the crypt, dark shadows, monster. I love to watch Unsolved mysteries with my family cuz I never watch it alone even I love it cuz it's scary even when the host talks. it's scary. I wonder what ever happen to the show cuz I think it's popular.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg i watched so many when i was a kid such as fresh prince, family matters, full house, step by step, sisters sisters, smart guy, etc.... a lot.. i watched a lot of cartoons as well.. muahaha.. xp.. i dont watch much tvs these days.. i only watch law and order svu when i have time.. ^_^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i used to watch csi, csi ny, & without a trace every week but i stopped a while. i still like those shows but don't watch all dat often

anan

sarNie Adult
OMG wow, THANK YOU!
hmmm, i feel bad, looks like that someone gonna sleep late to watch too much series before going to bed... :p and tired the next morning to play with kids ^_^

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
lol i miss these shows!!! =(

-sisters sisters
-clueless
-full house
-brady bunch
-fresh prince of belle air (something like that)
-save by the bell
-arthur (still love it! lol)
-doug
-recess
-bobby's world
-woody wood pecker ( the wood pecker bird) lol...
-dennis the menace

and many many more!!