Old School Tv Shows

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What are some of the tv shows that you remember watching as you grew up? If you want to list current TV shows them make a 2nd list after you list your oldies;

I Dream of Jeannie
Bewitched
Brady Bunch
Sailor Moon
Sweet Valley High
Breaker
7th Heaven
Adam's Family
Saved By The Bell
Smart Guy
Sister Sister
Dinosaurs
So Weird
The Famous Jett Jackson
Even Stevens
I Love Lucy
Friends
Will and Grace
Fraiser
Magic School Bus
Sabrina The Teenage Witch
Boy Meets World
Wonder Years
Full House
Family Matters
Step By Step
Hangin with Mr Cooper
Clueless
Fresh Prince of Bell Air
Goosebumps
Tales From The Crypt
Unsolved Mysteries
Superman (The One With Dean Cain and Desperate Houswives Terry Hatcher)
The Division
Strong Medicine
Missing
Most of the lifetime shows! LOL
Golden Girls

Cartoons I liked
Doug
Hey Arnold
Rugrats
Little Mermaid
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Sailor Moon
Simpson
Family Guy

Now a days I watch
Forensic Files
American Justice
Cold Case Files
CSI Miami
NCIS
A Hauting
Supernatural
The Secret Life Of An American Teenager (I don't know why)
Reba
Anything with paranormal or forensics ;] or crime solving

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Old shows and cartoons I watched growing up:

Full house, The Golden Girls (I still watch re-runs), Mr. Belvedere, Silverspoon, Family Ties, Who's the boss, Mr. Robger's neighborhood, Seseme street, Transformers, Thundercats, Smurfs, He-man, Jem and the holgrams, Carebears, My little Pony, The carol Burnet Show, Three's company, Married with children, 90210, Hey Arnold, Are you afraid of the dark, tales from the cript, goosebumps, ripley's believe it or not, fact or fiction, Twin peaks, Twilight zone, much much more that I can't remember.

Current and Recent shows:

Buffy the vampire slayer, smallville, 48 hours, dateline NBC, A haunting, Unsolved mysterious, The golden girls, Dollhouse, Survivor, Solitary, Bizarre Foods, House Hunters, scare tactics, CSI (sometimes if I'm not too scared), and others I can't think of right now.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Preschool
I don't remember lol. I think I just sang those apple&banana songs and Mr.Sun songs instead of watching t.v.

Elementary School
Arthur
Recess
Dragon Tales
PepperAnn
Sisters Sisters
The Weekenders

High school
The O.C.
Las Vegas
Prison Break

As for now, I hardly watch any t.v. :/.

cecilia

Staff member
hahah .. i watched FAMILY MATTER and POWER RANGER as a kid, Friends in high school along with O.C ..
now, i just don't watch any more shows ..

if i bore, i'll just do rerun on SMALLEVILLE b/c TOM WELLINGCLARK KENT is one DAMN FINE SUPER MAN :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh LOL on nickelodian right? didn't goosebumps have a tv show too? i used to read their books LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhh... no one mentioned "All That" lol that show was tightttt!!!

I use to watch:

Gumbie
My Little Pony
Care Bears
Wanye's World... or was it Bobby's world..?? :blink:
Hanging with Mr. Cooper
The Big Comfy Couch
Blues' Clues

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wasn't there both a wayne's world and bobby's world? i watched bobby's world LOL howie hahaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
there was both bobby's world and waynes world! LOL

heck yah noyy i freaking loved unsolved mysterious cept one time I was around 7 years old i watched it at freaking 3 am in the morning by myself and unfortunately for me it was the ones about the old indian cemetary ghosts LOL

You know i never knew that guy from wonder years and boy meets world cory lol were real life brothers until I was like 16 hahahaha!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wasn't there both a wayne's world and bobby's world? i watched bobby's world LOL howie hahaha
LOL i'm not sure but there was a boy meets world. that was one weird one that i watched. i don't know why, but that show cracked me up so bad. cory and tapanga...does anyone remember? lmao

btw, i pretty much watched everything that everyone named here...sort of... :lol: