old old boran lakorn

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Okay, I remember watching this old lakorn when I was like six or seven at the time.

Here are parts that I remember:

The main guy kind of looks like the guy from Nang Pra Ya Prai, but I dont know if it's him in his younger days....
I don't remember the overall storyline, but the Pra'ek is really mean to the Na'ek. She still goes on his journeys with him, but he's never nice to her. I remember a scene where they were fighting, since she also has powers and fighting skill. she lost to him during their fight and he ties her up with a vine and drags her around. I'm not sure if there are any other girls in there that also fight for his affection, but I think that there is because I remember him making her jealous with other women...

The ending is like this (this part I remember because I thought that it was really sweet): After Na'ek helps Pra'ek win his palace back, he's still mean to her and so she returns home without telling him. When she gets home, her parents have invited princes from all over the country to their palace so that she could choose a husband.
Pra'ek finds out that she left and he goes after her to her palace and arrives on the day when Na'ek is suppose to throw that the flower thing that princesses all like to make (don't know what it's called).
Na'ek comes out and she tosses the flower thing out into the crowd of princes below. Pra'ek was too far, so he said a little spell and made the flower fly into his hands so that he can get her.
Na'ek goes back to her room angry and Pra'ek comes into her room where he talks to her and tells her that he loves her and she is happy once more with him.

That's the most that I can remember since it was so long ago. At first I thought that it might be "Nam Chai Mae", but the clip on Sarn's site is too vague and I can't tell.

Does anyone know which boran I'm talking about? Sarn, can you help me?

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Hey Sarn,

In "Nam Chai Mae", did the Na'ek have special powers or like fighting skills that she helps him? Can you confirm the ending if it's the one I'm talking about? Thanks.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
the ending does sound like nam jai mae..and n'ek does have powers and fighting skills in there..she can transform too..

sarN

sarNie Granny
the n'k do have power ! haha she can tranform to dis old lady hahahaha ... i still remeber dat scene where the p'k attempt "R" her and she put dat mask on and turn to an old lady LOL>>>>>>

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ hehe..i member that too!! and the p'ek's expression when she put it on was hilarious..priceless!! lol

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Thanks you guys for helping me! I"m so happy that I found it because it's one of my long time forgotten boran.