Old lakorn Peurnbarn...very old

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I'm loving this section of the forum...I thought I was the only person who like lakorn peurnbarn but I see others do too...:) Okay so I need a little help...

My very first lakorn peurnbarn was this lakorn don't know the name but it started with these two birds...one bird flew away didn't come back and there was a forest fire and the female bird killed herself in the forest with her babies...before she died she atitarn something I forgot...anyways the princess was reborn and she doesn't talk to people except her parents...so the king and queen put out a search for anyone who can make the princess laugh or talk to them...so all these people came and no one did anything except the pr'ek...he pretended to talk to inanimate objects...and the princess thought it was silly so she spoke to him...and everytime she spoke the the music or something would play...and so she married the prince...anyways her husband went into the forest with some dude...and he came out of his body and went into an animal and the bad guy went into his body...so he went back to the kingdom and pretended that he was the prince...but the n'ek wouldn't let him touch her because she didn't feel right....anyways the pr'ek later became a bird and he was able to talk to the n'ek...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i belive it call " Sap Ba Sut " .. lol the p'k name ! The n'k name in the lakorn is " Gaysaw" ...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow..It's CH7...? Heum..Never heard of it..Or maybe I have..Just can't remember...but Sarn...Do you have this series..?

Lok_Tah

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
He was the pr'ek in that lakorn...the n'ek don't remember her face that well.

[post="77155"][/post]​

this movie look good. where can i find this one? i its old but is there anyone who has it?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Lok_Tah said:
this movie look good. where can i find this one? i its old but is there anyone who has it?
[post="77196"][/post]​

That's pic is from Wongsawum 'Lok Tah'...the story I'm talking about is from an old lakorn that he starred in. Two different story :)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I read the story similar to this lakorn. For those that had watched, how similar it to the novel? It will be interested to watch if anyone still has it. :D I like the novel though.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
It's suppose to be a continuation from prasaton maree(manoria) and blah blah. My grandma well not mine but a friend told me the story. She said that those two reincaranated 7 times. It ended with Sop ba set though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kkrystal said:
It's suppose to be a continuation from prasaton maree(manoria) and blah blah. My grandma well not mine but a friend told me the story. She said that those two reincaranated 7 times. It ended with Sop ba set though.
[post="77759"][/post]​

wow 7 x ! It should end at Praston Maree den Sop Ba Set haha cuz they finally get together in Praston Maree in Sop Ba Set ..before they were human form they were bird and the female bird was anger cuz teh male bird didn't return to the nest and the female bird along with the babies was burn in a forest fire. So she curse her self or wat u call it lol dat she will not talk to any guys ---> dat two wishes dat is made den ! cuz if it follow Praston Maree the wish dat she want were for her husband to go find her in ever life since the life she die she was running after him ? lollll I acutally have the lakorn Sop Ba Set it very old .. the tape is awful so many tracking problem haha my grandma love dat lakorn ..humm i try to go find it den im sure it in my grandma 's room soemwhere . What i like about the lakorn is the story dat Sop Ba Set told while trying to make Gaysaw talk to him it was 3 story in all or 4 ? One , was about a theif dat have a daughter dat have a relationship wiht an outsider and other couple dat commited adulter . Second, about 3 man dat created dis painting of dis beauitful woman and make her come alive. Third, is about 3 friend dat shot dis big egale dat capture dis girl . Fourth , is about dis prisoner dat was tire up but he is smart and he was able to answer the riddle from 4 loser lol.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i belive it call " Sap Ba Sut " .. lol the p'k name ! The n'k name in the lakorn is " Gaysaw" ...
[post="76866"][/post]​
Soppasith is the title translated in Khmer but the thai title was something like Nok Krajaiy?? Forgot what it is exactly.

SarN, did you notice that Pu Chharn from MAYURA dubbed the P'ek voice?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually this wasn't a sequel to Pra Suton-Manora...This lakorn was called 'Nang Nok Gra Jarb'...