"Old Hmong Men married young girls from Laos"

bugsy

sarNie Adult
ugghh.....ceda.....now thats just disturbing and disgusting!!! Yuck!! Good thing he got locked up...he deserves it!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
:angry: yeah, this issue is rising. More and more old men go marry young girls from Laos. Sometimes, I just want to shake the girls over there so they can wake up and realize that life in american is not as easy as they think and see. Marry a 60s doesn't get them anywhere. I know many families torn apart because of this issue. I have a grandpap marry a young girl in Thailand, and mess up all his family. I understand that those people over need money and want to come to the US, but I still cannot stop myself from hating their stupid idea of marrying someone that like their grandpap or father age. It is very disgusting. Also I can't image how the father-in-law will come his son-in-law when the son-in-law is much older then him. Funny image.

About the old ladies, another issue that I can go on and talk on and on.

What happen to all the old folks now???????????? and desparate people in Laos. Sometimes I try to understand them, but it just doesn't work for me at all when I see family torn apart because of their desparate. Hate!!!!!! it so much. :angry:

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Yeps it's a very disgusting topic in my opinion...I don't like the jis of it. It really makes me sick. I have a cousin who was actually forced into marriage not by her parents but by some of her relatives without asking for permission from her parents and her. She's living a horrible life now...feel so sorry for her.

2 years ago someone called my mom and asked if I will marry their son just in paper so he can come to the US....dang that's some crap I am not agreeing to. My mom rejected that lady so it's nothing now. Sometimes my mom would joke that I need to go and marry a guy from Thailand or Laos cause I can't seem to get a boyfriend here...ahahhahahh...being 21 right is so young...never dated all my life and will not for a fews years cause I'm under major stress...I don't need love issues to further the stress too. However i do want to go and visit Thailand...decent way...I'm from there so it's nice to just see where I was born and raised.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
macli said:
Yeps it's a very disgusting topic in my opinion...I don't like the jis of it. It really makes me sick. I have a cousin who was actually forced into marriage not by her parents but by some of her relatives without asking for permission from her parents and her. She's living a horrible life now...feel so sorry for her.

2 years ago someone called my mom and asked if I will marry their son just in paper so he can come to the US....dang that's some crap I am not agreeing to. My mom rejected that lady so it's nothing now. Sometimes my mom would joke that I need to go and marry a guy from Thailand or Laos cause I can't seem to get a boyfriend here...ahahhahahh...being 21 right is so young...never dated all my life and will not for a fews years cause I'm under major stress...I don't need love issues to further the stress too. However i do want to go and visit Thailand...decent way...I'm from there so it's nice to just see where I was born and raised.
[post="137644"][/post]​

you've got that right girl. same age and going through the same thing you went through there. i can't believe families are offering their own childrens either its a guy or girl to the peeps in the US. it makes me mad sometimes that they have to do that but also makes me angrier when the peeps in the US wants us to marry peeps from there. Seems off and makes it sound like all the girls or guys are all dead over here in the states. guys and girls there are still lots of stars to go around in the states not just in thailand or laos.

OMG !!! I read everyone's reply !!!

Well, all I have to say is... you're all RIGHT!!! there was no wrong fact to it!

Sometime, you have to keep in mind how fortunate you are to be here and getting an education that could help support you. And know "English" well enough to sustain a better life. Yes, those youngy lady will learn the modernize american way eventually and that's when they'll leave their old husband and possibly their own children to "who knows what..."

It's sad how family are torn from it. It's even harder if it's your very own family. I have to praise them and hope that they'll not hate, but forgive. It's hard, but if you don't than you'll just be bitter and full of grudges. Let it go so you may focus on your own life and make it better for your ownself.

Alot of these young ladies don't know that they're being exploited and they want to be stupid for it. Sometime it comes with security too and mental threat and distress. I totally agree that it's their ticket to the US, but yet it doesn't end there. Life is much harder!!! (esp. seeing those single ladies off to club when you're craddling your baby and poking your old man... LOL)

Anyways, it really does erks! me too!

However some relationship like that does go well... like someone said, if the guy had no other engagement or attachments... there shouldn't be any problem to it... even if he's a 35+ old single fart...

But OMG!, how desperate and gullible are those laos/thai women be??? Like any other guys from there, every GUYS living and breathing on this earth would say anything to get into a woman's pant/dress... even just for that moment.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
If you were a poor girl with your parents and sibling starving, and a old horny perverted man wants to marry you, what would you do if you could marry him and send money back to your family to SURVIVE?
There is a different story for every individual, but in general if a guy wants to marry a young girl and she dumps his ass, he deserves it, and she'll get whats coming for her

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i hate it but what can we do...

it not only that old men that what to married them it also them that wanted to married them too...

but i feel so bad that many wife of those men who married those young gilr in laos are single mother of many kids...

and i think that it not only because of the old men fault but it those young girl from laos fault too...

celestialhalf

sarNie Egg
Hey don't pity those young girls. They know what they are doing. One of my uncle says that one of his friend went back to Laos during the New Year, and once the girls there know you're an american, they all want your attention. And once you're done flirting with them, they come and grab your arm and ask you to take them out to eat or shopping. He says that they're not shy at all but get straight to the point. I don't think the old guys are taking advantage when the girls are trying to take advantage too. His friend says that he couldn't just stay still, he's still a man and if girls like that offer themselves to him, of course he's gonna take them up on it. I think what really needs to be done is the upbringing of the girls overthere, that there is more to their lives then trying to catch a rich old american man, when they can try to better their lives in other ways.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, those many girls over there (Laos and Thai) are desperate for money and would do anything to get the old men that come from ther us attention. That just so sad to see those young girls doing something that are horrible for women's life. Just want to shaking those girls so they would wake up and stop dreaming about how good life is in America.

npauj

sarNie Egg
HuabNag said:
yeap, those many girls over there (Laos and Thai) are desperate for money and would do anything to get the old men that come from ther us attention. That just so sad to see those young girls doing something that are horrible for women's life. Just want to shaking those girls so they would wake up and stop dreaming about how good life is in America.
[post="140149"][/post]​
Totally agree with you but it's the old men's that lying all these and that to those girls too. Takes two to tangle. :lmao:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hey hey....lets not group all the females over there together. I agree with ya about the girls wanting money and stuff....but im pretty sure it's not ALL of em even if it is the majority or watever. But yeaaa....thats all.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
that is just hecka messed up how the OGs could like go there and marru hecka young girls....even im a guy..even i wouldnt do that....

kinda off topic, but what was the rape victims issue??? never heard of one?

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...gotta love your hmong people...and people wonder why i hate hmongs...well, there's part of your answer...i don't feel sorry or sympathetic at all for these people...it just cracks me up...haha...well, i do feel sorry for the wife and kids because they deserve better than some SOB...but for the husband and the young "wife"...HAHA...you two deserve one another...one can't keep his damn pants zipped and the other is desperate enough to willing to do anything to come to this so-called "great" country...HAHA

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
I FEEL SAD FOR THOSE GIRLZ WHO ARENT' STRONG ENOUGHT TO STAND UP TO THOSE KIND OF PRESSURE... PLZZ TO ALL THOSE GIRLZ OUT THERE... PLEASE DON'T BE BELITTLE BY MEN.... WE'RE WORTH MUCH MORE

calla

sarNie Adult
i heard so much about these old men married young Hmong Lao girls. its so annoying. it happen everydays.......awwwwwwww :angry: