"Old Hmong Men married young girls from Laos"

vienna18

sarNie Egg
:loool: well... listen to this one...our father was acting strange for a couple of months so me and my sis slept in the back of the car and figured out where he went...he was talkin to an old lady from laos! pretty disgusting huh? it's all good though cause we rubbed it in, in the end. oh the lady sent her picture too, she is old, and ugly, my mom is ten times prettier then her. anyway, after we found out and my mom and him had a screaming match, he told her he is not going to do that again... ;) my mom is keeping a pretty tight leash on him right now...

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
Here is something interesting:

Many people in Loas and Thailand don't have the slightist idea about the hundreds types of STD (sexual transmitted Diseases)/STI (sexual transmitted Infection). I once come across an article which talks about how thailand had the most populated people with STD/STI.

There are many people who went to Thailand and Loas and got effected with STD. Nowaday, there are lots of STD that can turns into HIV or AIDS...if its been effected for a long period of time and doctors kepts on finding new ones.

There are many new hmong (new comer) who happens to have some sort of STD, which they denied when the doctor point it out. I've seem many cases where the effected person denied that they are effected with STD, after a few (four to five) stages of testing.

Vienna18, make sure your father is aware of the types of STD, and if he happened to decided to go visit Loas, make sure he is well educated about the causes and effect of STD before hand. I heard that many of the pretty and young female are effected! (never was a shock!)

As you all learned in Health, there are some which its contages, it would suck, if a family member had it, and got the majorties of the other family member effected.

I am not trying to make your father look bad, nor am I making my father look good. My family is so poor, we cannot afford to have a family vacation, or a family trips. So there is no chance would my family members be able to make any out of country phone call! Or are there any chance of traveling out of the state to another state or country.
SAD ISN'T IT! :sweat:

slee00

sarNie Adult
nekoyuyu:

You are making some good points here! I like your ideas! Wish I have time to work on those grants! Maybe even if we cant help them all...if We could help educate one or two that is better than nothing eh!

You are also right to the point about STD! So sad that the Hmong American men just rush over there and plug in there like a whole bunch of pigs without cautious about STD! Many men said why use condoms when doing it?....ignorant pigs!

slee00

sarNie Adult
And those young girls over there have this mindset that no matter how old the men are....once they in this country they will be better off...but that is not true....the nightmares begin when they enter the marriage....especially to someone beyond their comprehension...They are young and are in a country with no opportunities or no room for growth....so they think by marrying someone from here would be their ticket out but...life in America is hard too...if you dont work, no college education, no money...no life too...we need to educate them!

vienna18

sarNie Egg
nekoyuyu, thanks for the informations about stds, fortunally, he cannot go to laos for a while. When my mom and dad came back from Laos from their trip, she was super mad at him and she shredded his passport :lmao: . He also promise her that he will not go their without her, and she does not plan to go back to visit Laos agian..ever.. I heard stories from my mom about Hmong guys caughting std and coming back and giving std to thier wives over here...I get so angry at the old Hmong guys over here. My auntie (from dad side of the family) her husband went to Laos and met up with this girl. well since he came back, he wants my auntie to allow him to bring that girl here. she refuse him, and they are now in the process of getting a divorce. Hopefully he gets to pay alimony and child support..
nekoyuyu said:
Here is something interesting:

Many people in Loas and Thailand don't have the slightist idea about the hundreds types of STD (sexual transmitted Diseases)/STI (sexual transmitted Infection). I once come across an article which talks about how thailand had the most populated people with STD/STI.

There are many people who went to Thailand and Loas and got effected with STD. Nowaday, there are lots of STD that can turns into HIV or AIDS...if its been effected for a long period of time and doctors kepts on finding new ones.

There are many new hmong (new comer) who happens to have some sort of STD, which they denied when the doctor point it out. I've seem many cases where the effected person denied that they are effected with STD, after a few (four to five) stages of testing.
Vienna18, make sure your father is aware of the types of STD, and if he happened to decided to go visit Loas, make sure he is well educated about the causes and effect of STD before hand. I heard that many of the pretty and young female are effected! (never was a shock!)

As you all learned in Health, there are some which its contages, it would suck, if a family member had it, and got the majorties of the other family member effected.
I am not trying to make your father look bad, nor am I making my father look good. My family is so poor, we cannot afford to have a family vacation, or a family trips. So there is no chance would my family members be able to make any out of country phone call! Or are there any chance of traveling out of the state to another state or country.
SAD ISN'T IT! :sweat:
[post="133886"][/post]​

SunStar

sarNie Elites
eww... this topic still grosses me out whenever i think about it... i see it in hmong movies... real life... sickens me so much...

one of my cousins... who is about 48 year old... older than my dad... he's is considered as a "OLD BROTHER" to me... and about a 3 years ago... his wife and him broke up and 2 years after his divorce... he went to Thailand and got married to his 20 year old girl.... he has sons and daughters older than her... EWWW!!!...

also... the funny thing was.... HE IS OLDER THAN HIS PARENTS-IN-LAW!!!!! LOL55555555555555

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
slee00 My best bet on getting a grant is that you state that you are going tol be educating hmong thailand and loas about HIV/AIDS/STD...

If that is that case, I'm pretty sure they are going to grant you a huge amount of grant...and its easier to get a grant too..

give me an update on your progress in the future, I'm interested... Email to the following email address, if this site happened to not exist when you are done (i'm projecting that it may takes you anytime ranging from 1-5 years...how motivated you are, and how serious you are taking this matter):

oue2002@yahoo.com

Or Should I say keep in touch with me, about your project!

O, slee00, you don't mind if I ask your age range? I'm telling you right now that I'm in my earlier twenties. :D :D :D :D :D

slee00

sarNie Adult
I am glad everyone is getting their feelings out on this topic! Here is some true facts got from another active writer/Educator who wants to help voice this issue...She and I have been doing a lot of research of how to voice this to the Hmong community, warn the unaware wives in the US and the naive young girls in Thailand or Laos...

1. for state of CA, a study show: 10 US Hmong Men...all of them have thoughts of getting new young wife from laos....out of these thoughts, 8 visited Laos, all 8 committed adultry( slept with girls or prostitutions), 4 married young girls over there without the consent of their US wife/ 1 was able to obtained divorce and shipped in his new wife....the other 3 destroyed their once happy family life....out of this 10 men, 6 are between 40-50 up, 4 are -30-40.....

The study also show that in every household, everyone know of a relative or friend who is into or is getting this relationship. This is a widespread issue...this is not healthy at all!

slee00

sarNie Adult
nekoyuyu said:
oue2002@yahoo.com

Or Should I say keep in touch with me, about your project!
O, slee00, you don't mind if I ask your age range? I'm telling you right now that I'm in my earlier twenties. :D :D :D :D :D
[post="134371"][/post]​

nekoyuyu: I am in my late 30s! Old maid here....<<< 36>>> here...

I sure will keep in touch!

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
I don't know if this is true, but is ST. Paul where theres lots of cases of unhealthy relationship (initial eruption of distrubs that effected the rest of hmong in other states)? You should look forward in taking your research farther, study about the people in Minnesota(don't know if spell correctly) it should be interesting.

;) ;) ;)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i admire you guys, nekoyuyu and slee00, for wanting to start up this idea. It's totally great and I hope you guys successfully accomplish it in the years to come if you guys are serious about it. And I"m also glad that there are a number of people replying and commenting on this topic because that just goes to show that there are still many of us girls that will NOT fall under that trickery. I, too, find it totally disgusting at the thought of old farts wanting to wed younger girls/boys. *shiver* It's just wrong! And those girls should know better! However, I do believe that if an old fart who has never gotten married and never fallen in love all of a sudden meets a younger girl and they happen to truly love each other....then...I believe they should be together. But...like this topic goes...its just wrong to break up marriages and lives for the sake of wanting younger skin. Ugh.

Even though the marjority is happening in Laos/Thailand, there ARE things like that going on in America too. For example...old farts hitting on you at new years and soccer tourneys. Yuck! It's a relief that we're smarter than that. And speaking of old farts....i had something like that happen to me and my roommate. In the beginning of this year....this one old dude kept calling us. It was soo freakky. I mean...we were college girls!! If we wanted to get marry to old farts...we would've and not be in college. AND, he kept calling through our dorm number...somehow, he got a hold of that...now thats just freakky. Anyways we kept telling him that we're not interested, but in his OG way of thinking....he didnt quite get it. And so for most of the year...he kept bothering us on and off...sometimes more than others. But there was this one time when I got soo freakking fed up and I just went all out. I totally argued with him for probably more than 30 minutes. It was kinda fun...to argue like that. It look like I told him off....after that....he didnt call us anymore. Sickening, isnt it? That they're still going at it...even to us. That's why us girls should be educated and help those that dont have the resources to be so.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm...great idea!!! I've participated in educating young Hmong boys AND girls, but have not thought about older people...

Bugsy...that is so ugh!!! What a creepy jerk!!! That is one reason I hate going to the new years these days...last new years in Sacramento at Cal Expo...this old dude, probably around his 30's...well, maybe not that old but more than 12 years older than me...so he is OLD!!! Anyways, he came up to talk to me and my sister...we kept ignoring him but he went on talking...and talking...and talking some more...he followed us all the way around AND to my car!!! I got so fed up with it so I call this guy that I was talking to...he was at the new years too...and he happened to be walking about 30 feet behind us only...haha...we were on the phone and he's all making fun of me saying I look so cheesy...told him to come rescue me...then the old guy was like..."oh, koj muaj luas nraug lawm los? Ua cas koj tsis qhia kuv ma? Oh, kuv thov txim os...nws chim rau koj lawm pob?"...LOL...while my guyfriend was walking towards us, that old jerk still got the nerves to ask for my number!!! He said that's just my boyfriend...not my husband and anything can change...I was like...F U!!!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
OMG I know exactly what you're talking about my step-brother has went to Thailand a few months ago and he found a new "girlfriend" it is sooo devastating to see his wife and kids suffer they have been married for a while now he has 6 kids and the oldest one just graduate out of high school and now he's talking about getting a second wife...gosh he's prolly in his late 30's but still I think that it's so wrong for men to do that it makes me SUPER UBER MAD :angry:

mokka

sarNie Adult
all i have to say is old men marrying young girls from Laos are preverted and ass-so... Its like, dude you are marrying your own daughter..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
TRUE!!! I COUSIN MARRIED A WOMEN YOUNGER THAN HIS SONS... I MEAN... SHE COULD HAVE BECOME HIS DAUGHTER-IN-LAW INSTEAD OF HIS WIFE...

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
Man, talk about perverts. I heard about a few incest cases, where the dad was having sexual intercourses with his daughters who were all under 15 years old. I was like, OMG. If you think old men going to Laos and marrying younger girl is bad, this is worst.

Also, like 10 years back, three of my distant cousins said that their half-brother who is 12 years older than them were putting his thing inside them. I was like, OMG, they were little girls around 5 and 7. Then I was talking to this one little boy somewhere, don't remember, he's like his younger sister who is like 4 keeps on getting on top of his baby brother and try to stick his baby brothers ding dong inside of her.

I just don't know what to say after hearing all these. I used to be shocked whenever I hear about any unusual sexual cases, but not anymore, it's like it happens so often that you just don't know how to stop it. It happens in private and you won't know who is doing what unless someone come out about it. Wish this world could just be peaceful, why don't everyone want peace and have some respect.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Well...if it's a case where kids are doing things to kids...I think it's cause they don't know any better...as opposed to adults doing it to little kids, who knows what they're thinking...it would disturbing to find out...

My best friend's dad rape her step-sister...he said, he was regulating her cause she kept going out with guys and skipping school...that f*cken as*hole...good thing he was convicted and locked up...

This is true and very sad...this woman got remarried to this dude...and she thought that he loved her daughters who were 10 and 12 at the time...around her, he would act so loving and caring...they're kinda americanize, so every night he would to their bedroom to tug them in bed...only one night, when the woman followed him and saw what he did to her daughters...he was feeling up on them and playing with their private parts...telling them lies that if he didn't do that then bad things will happen to them...he threaten to leave and kill her if she told anyone...fortunately, she wasn't stupid so she told the elders...that perv is now in prison!!F