old hmong dubb chinese movie

stephanie

sarNie Adult
does any one kno the hmong song for this movie??? the movie's about this one girl that keeps on hunting deer then the deer prince told the town's doctor to tell her to stop or she's gonna die and she ends up dying and the doctor ends up marrying her ghost. and the doctors lady friend doesn't like the other girl cuz she's rich. and the girl tht dies got reborn and the doctor and her gets married at the end of the movie. it's one of the dark tales eps. the begining of the song is something like "ntuj nas... tsis muaj tus hlub" please help!!!

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
does any one kno the hmong song for this movie??? the movie's about this one girl that keeps on hunting deer then the deer prince told the town's doctor to tell her to stop or she's gonna die and she ends up dying and the doctor ends up marrying her ghost. and the doctors lady friend doesn't like the other girl cuz she's rich. and the girl tht dies got reborn and the doctor and her gets married at the end of the movie. it's one of the dark tales eps. the begining of the song is something like "ntuj nas... tsis muaj tus hlub" please help!!!

I know which movie and which song your talking about. The singer is this one singer call Phang or something like that? I do have it on a CD somewhere, let you know when I can find it.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
I know which movie and which song your talking about. The singer is this one singer call Phang or something like that? I do have it on a CD somewhere, let you know when I can find it.
omg! thank u so much!!! i've been looking for the song forever!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! i miss tat movie...tat movie..i saw tat one soo long ago..do u happen 2 know anywhere online i might be able to watch it....i like the part in the 2nd generation wen he went to take a magicial bath w/ tat candle and he stayed in there too long so he came out reallie young..LOL

vthoj8

sarNie Egg
i remember the name of the movie if anyone is interested.. best i can make out the title was... nkauj ntxawm mus tua mos lwj i think.. or either ntxawm mus tua mos lwj

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I went to LA Chinatown a couple of weekends ago and saw that movie on sale. Yes, it's called Dark Tales. I didnt buy...now that you guys mention, I might buy it when I go back there. :p

miku

sarNie Egg
i used to have that movie cna't remenber where is it
one of the song is call tub hluas ntuj no sing by pheev thoj from thailand

Fearless

sarNie Adult

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
thanks..i have this movie..
i got it at new year..i would love to share
it but i dont know how to convert it
into my computer.. :mellow:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
does anyone still have the song to this? the beginning of the hmong dubbed version of Dark Tales 2?... the link above is dead so if anyone can help reupload or even tell me who sung it and it's title would be awesome! thanks... ^_^