Old Chinese TVB Series

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
Revelation of the Last Hero (1992)
Starring: Aaron Kwok as "Lok Fung"
Chinese TVB Series in English Sub. or Khmer dubbed

Hey guys,
Anybody have this? I know this is an old one. I've been looking everywhere for this, but could not find it. :(
If anyone have it, can you please upload it or I'm willing to buy it from you in whatever format (vhs, vcd, dvd)
I've checked every possible websites that sell Khmer Dubbed DVDs (including angkor.dvds) Maybe I'll have a better luck finding it in local khmer stores.
If you guys have any suggestions, it would help a lot. Thanks.

gurl588

sarNie Egg
Hi!! I have the series, Revelation of the last hero...but it is in VHS format..you can email me for more info...

gurl588@bigstring.com

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
gurl588 said:
Hi!! I have the series, Revelation of the last hero...but it is in VHS format..you can email me for more info...

gurl588@bigstring.com
[post="164221"][/post]​
Cool!! I will do that. Thanks gurl588!! :D

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
:eek: OMG! I had this movie but lost it. And my copy wasn't all that clear. I want to buy this movie as well, gurl588.

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
What about "Heart Strings" starred Aaron Kwok as well. Anyone have this in Khmer dubbed? I would like to buy this as well.

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
yak said:
try angkor-dvds
[post="169661"][/post]​
OMG :shock: There are so many old Chinese movies that I lost!!!! These are all classics! Thank you for giving us the site, yak! I'm so happy, now I can have my collection back :D

yak

sarNie Adult
Secrets said:
One quick question, is this site trustworthy? Cause I'm planning to order a bunch of stuff.
[post="169732"][/post]​
yes, i bought one of my movie from her and it was a fast delivery. she use to sale all these stuff on ebay before too... i think she one of sarn friends too???(maybe :lmao: ) but you can trust her...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Anyone got Not Just a Pretty Face, Point of no Return, Survivor's Law, At the Threshold of an Era I? I am willing to pay :D

I checked Angor-DVD already :sweat:

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, it seems like they only carry boran series (kap dao ones). I also wanted some old Chinese series of samai (modern) like cop series and dramas...I'm looking for "Cold Blood Warm Heart" and "Heart Strings".

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Ana said:
Anyone got Not Just a Pretty Face, Point of no Return, Survivor's Law, At the Threshold of an Era I? I am willing to pay :D

I checked Angor-DVD already :sweat:
[post="171978"][/post]​
I only have the two series that hight light in red. I love those two series Joey and roger is so funny and myolie and raymond is so cute

Ana

sarNie Adult
Num4ever said:
I only have the two series that hight light in red. I love those two series Joey and roger is so funny and myolie and raymond is so cute
[post="172404"][/post]​
Can u make me a copy 4 those 2 series? I'll pay u ^_^ . Plz PM me :D

--------=======

I have Heart String w/Gigi and Aaron. But I'm missing about 2 or 3 episodes in the beginning. My cousin borrowed and never return -_-