Old boran movies starring these 2 characters...

reas1580

sarNie Egg
Hello, i know i have posted this in the khmer forum, but i was wondering if anyone has old thai boran movies played by the two main characters who played in "Ka Na Ma" ("Bun Thong" Mony Rathana") and "Tep 3 Radoo", i would love to buy it if any of you guys have any other movies played by them dubbed in khmer that is. I'd really appreciate it, thanks! :) I have attached pics here to make it easier in case you guys don't know who i am talking about (these pics already appeared in "Kae Na Ma" section).

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hey girl, i have both of these lakorns but it's in thai audio. i'm so sorry. i really WISHED i could help you out.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Thook...You have Tep 3 Reur Doo..?! The old version with Chatree in it..?! If you do hook me up..Seriously lol...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
OMG Thook...You have Tep 3 Reur Doo..?! The old version with Chatree in it..?! If you do hook me up..Seriously lol...
[post="95006"][/post]​
awww shiot, i miss-read some stuff...im sorry, naw, i only got the new version. damn, im sorry again. :(

yak

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="95006"][/post]​

lol.... im looking for that one too..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
did these two play as one of the old old old versions of UThaiTaWee as well...cuzz when i first saw those pix i thought it was Uthaitawee!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It wasn't that old...The original version of Uthaitaywee..But yea..Chatree and Sinee were both the pra aek and nang aek in there...And trust me..The old version is nothing like the new one..The new one sucked ass...I'm sorry for the language but it did...

yak

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai said:
did these two play as one of the old old old versions of UThaiTaWee as well...cuzz when i first saw those pix i thought it was Uthaitawee!
[post="95398"][/post]​
yes they did. i loved that movie too..

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Thookatha, how much are you selling the new version of tep sarm radoo? is it the cut version or the original version?

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
omg.. he's the best boran actor on erath.. he has charisma, everything.. ahh!!!