Old boran movies starring these 2 characters...

reas1580

sarNie Egg
Hi, just wondering if anyone has movies played by these two boran characters, they are my fav boran actors! They actually tend to play together a lot...a couple of movies played by them include "Kae Na Ma" and "Tep 3 radoo", i don't really know their real names but their character names in "Ka na ma" are "Bun Thong" and "Mony rathana". If anyone has other boran movies played by them i would love to buy it! Nokor Thom voice production preferable, but translated by other voice productions would also be considered, thanks again! :) i have pics to show just in case you guys don't know who i am talking about...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
reas1580 said:
Hi, just wondering if anyone has movies played by these two boran characters, they are my fav boran actors! They actually tend to play together a lot...a couple of movies played by them include "Kae Na Ma" and "Tep 3 radoo", i don't really know their real names but their character names in "Ka na ma" are "Bun Thong" and "Mony rathana". If anyone has other boran movies played by them i would love to buy it! Nokor Thom voice production preferable, but translated by other voice productions would also be considered, thanks again! :) i have pics to show just in case you guys don't know who i am talking about...

[post="83956"][/post]​

those pixs belong to sarn right? cuz I thought I saw Sarn posting it @ the Boran Forum...so you can try to ask Sarn...she owns this forum...Sarnworld :)

And yes she is Khmer so she probably has it in Khmer...

reas1580

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
those pixs belong to sarn right? cuz I thought I saw Sarn posting it @ the Boran Forum...so you can try to ask Sarn...she owns this forum...Sarnworld :)

And yes she is Khmer so she probably has it in Khmer...
[post="84054"][/post]​
Thanks BlueMoon for the info :) ...and yes these pics i got it from there, i am sorry if there is a copyright issue involved but i thought that if i post the topic here in the khmer forum, maybe i'll have a better chance of getting the movies dubbed in khmer instead of thai. I will definitely contact Sarn regarding that, thank you :)

Lok_Tah

sarNie Egg
reas1580 said:

[post="83956"][/post]​

SAME HERE TOO REAS1580... IF U HAVE SOME INFORMATION ON IT CAN YOU LET ME KNOW TOO.. THANK YOU..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know the name of the Main Actor who played in the Boran serie "Ptel Meas" ??? I think he is soo adorable and Ptel Meas too...she's pretty. Does he/she play in any other Lakorns?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Sarn are you talking about Sara Daral? Isn't that Likit Eakmongkul? I was watching Ptel Meas and didn't see his name appear on the list of character... so that why I didn't think it was him hmmmm maybe have to go watch again.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Year SarN, I don't think it's Likit Eakmongkul. I'm currently watching Ptel Meas and been in the look out for his name but didn't see it anywhere ...it's his look a like :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
the p'ek and nang'ek to kao na ma is Chatree and Sinee. Which version to golden cup are you askings for ja? The old version?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
reas1580 said:
Thanks BlueMoon for the info :) ...and yes these pics i got it from there, i am sorry if there is a copyright issue involved but i thought that if i post the topic here in the khmer forum, maybe i'll have a better chance of getting the movies dubbed in khmer instead of thai. I will definitely contact Sarn regarding that, thank you :)
[post="84250"][/post]​

Oh no those aren't my pics...lol...so I don't mind...just thought I saw Sarn posting them...lol

Anyways...Nokor Thom...that's Mayura's old name so I suggest you try contacting them directly they might have some of those old movies lying around... ;)

As for Patel Meas....the Golden Cup girl...right where she was born in a gold cup...the pr'ek and n'ek I only saw them in that lakorn never saw them act in anything else after....the only thing I didn't like was the 80s makeup and hair....the pr'ek had too much make up... but Likit wasn't the pr'ek though.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:
the p'ek and nang'ek to kao na ma is Chatree and Sinee. Which version to golden cup are you askings for ja? The old version?
[post="85278"][/post]​

There's a new version? :eek: Wow.. I want to see it. :) Is the title the same?

reas1580

sarNie Egg
Khatiya said:
There's a new version? :eek: Wow.. I want to see it. :) Is the title the same?
[post="85329"][/post]​
Bluemoon, I can actually contact Nokor Thom video?? but you said they are Mayura now..but then i heard that contacting them directly for the movies would cost more, or maybe for the really old lakorns they would charge less you think?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
reas1580 said:
Bluemoon, I can actually contact Nokor Thom video?? but you said they are Mayura now..but then i heard that contacting them directly for the movies would cost more, or maybe for the really old lakorns they would charge less you think?
[post="85334"][/post]​
Yeah Nokor Thom Video is their old name....lol...so you can contact them...I'm not sure on the cost since I've never bought anything from them...so can't help you there...lol...I'm not sure if they actually store movies that old....anyways good luck....

reas1580

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
Yeah Nokor Thom Video is their old name....lol...so you can contact them...I'm not sure on the cost since I've never bought anything from them...so can't help you there...lol...I'm not sure if they actually store movies that old....anyways good luck....
[post="85342"][/post]​
Thanks Bluemoon :) also i want to compliment you and the crew that made this website possible, you guys have a lot of info on everything especially in the thai boran section...i enjoy coming here, great job! :)

Lok_Tah

sarNie Egg
reas1580 said:
Thanks Bluemoon :) also i want to compliment you and the crew that made this website possible, you guys have a lot of info on everything especially in the thai boran section...i enjoy coming here, great job! :)
[post="85345"][/post]​

hey if you any info about that.. can u update me?