Old boran movie

Robin Thao

sarNie Egg
What is the title to this movie? Where can I watch it with eng subs or else Hmong dubbed?

The movie is about a child who was born with a burnt face along side with a mystical axe that only comes to his time of need of emergency. Through the movie, the boy along with his childhood friend had run away from home due to false accusations on the burnt face boy for killing a "respectful" man'a only son. On their run, they encounter other monsters and eventually meet up with a princess by the name of partida bo xi yan when her and her family comes to a village for some time away from the palace.

The queen ended up being a monster and the real queen was a monkey who was taken and cursed by the said monster. The burnt face boy finds out and helps the real queen to reveal the truth by going to the princess's palace where they kill the monster.

As the two boys return home, finding that everything is okay, the bad man who was still out to kill him did just that after they had killed the monster.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
You must be talking about Kwan Fah Nah Dum.
There is 2 version, a very old one and a remake version.
And no Thai Boran Lakorns as of 2016, have ever had
a full english translation released. They are most likely left out.

However, the Hmong Dubbers did dubbed the remake version years back
and named it Xob Taus Tooj Dub, but it is not uploaded on YT anymore.

Last edited:

Robin Thao

sarNie Egg
You must be talking about Kwan Fah Nah Dum.
There is 2 version, a very old one and a remake version.
And no Thai Boran Lakorns as of 2016, have ever had
a full english translation released. They are most likely left out.

However, the Hmong Dubbers did dubbed the remake version years back
and named it Xob Taus Tooj Dub, but it is not uploaded on YT anymore. [/SPOILER]
Yes! That is the one. Thanks much. At least I know now what it's called. I do hope they reload it or make a remake of it.