Old Boran Lakorn Gallery

ugh245

sarNie Egg
Click here to visit Thai Boran English Forum: http://z9.invisionfree.com/thai_boran/index.php?act=idx
Admin: Pangnerlicious and Dorky_Vang

ugh245

sarNie Egg
Click here to visit Thai Boran English Forum: http://z9.invisionfree.com/thai_boran/index.php?act=idx
Admin: Pangnerlicious and Dorky_Vang

mia07

Introvert
He looks like the 4th boy in the old Si Yod Kumon. It is him, right? ^_^

mnikmy

sarNie Egg
omgee!! i wanna see the older boran lakorn becuas eof the cast were so god especially the kaew na mah ones!! :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I love the old boran lakorns made in the 90's. I dont think I've seen anything before that. During the 90's the characters who played as pra ek and nang ek were all older casts. The characters playing their parents were actually older then them so everything fits better in the lakorn. Their outfits were so much more mature and conservative unlike nowaways belly buttons all over the place. lol

I've just been rewatching the old boran lakorns I've collected. Werid how i never get tired of them but now I can't even finish one of the new series. Pretty sad!

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
So true. lol Now days they cast the older casts who don't even look old enough to be parents yet. lol And yea too much bellies showing with their costumes now days and story drags to the point of it not being a story anymore. lol I like boran lakorns because they use the same people to cast but I kinda disliking how they only use it now days to promote new actresses or whatever. Why can't they just cast the newbies as sides till they're better? LOL

mia07

Introvert
Veteran/elder actors are no longer cast as parents but more of servants which is what I dislike. Young people playing as parents and their kids look/are around their age just makes me cringe. And whatsup with them always having a kid? It's a trend now for naek and praek to have kids. :$

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Heck yea. lol Narmthip & Dear looks young as the casts too & always gets casts as moms...now days they always have to have "KIDS" cause I think Jatingja wants to target kids...lol XD no kids = no moolah for them XD

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
p. Zoua said:
So true. lol Now days they cast the older casts who don't even look old enough to be parents yet. lol And yea too much bellies showing with their costumes now days and story drags to the point of it not being a story anymore. lol I like boran lakorns because they use the same people to cast but I kinda disliking how they only use it now days to promote new actresses or whatever. Why can't they just cast the newbies as sides till they're better? LOL

yes yes and yes!