Old actress Monlady Yumapai

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't know how she got to be n'ek, she was not pretty one bit. I watched her version of ban sai tong with saranyu but man, could they not find a better looking actress to play in such a wonder classic. I heard she was related somehow to the sungwariboots, the heads of channel 7, and that's how she got the job. And did you guys know she's a lesbian, haha. Anyways, her former lover is that older actress that played aum's mom in aum's lakon with chakrit.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes, she was a Lesbo . I alway thought she got a man shape face but she was ok looking not out stand but alright plus back in teh days they dress so funky lol and the hair style was so ...lame :p :p ..let me go get some picture of her real quick brb

dee

sarNie Egg
I thought she was really pretty....and talented....she's actually one of my favorite nangeak...if you actually seen any of her old lakorn..she actually really pretty in some...like for example...the old version of Massaya......does any know what happened to her? I know she's a lesbo..and kinda old now...

tinah

sarNie Coma
my parent watched her lakorns back in their days..and they did told me that shes a lesbian..im like whoa..wonder how she look i know i probaly seen her but dont remember..name look familiar

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh..nvm..never seen her..lol..she doesnt look so pretty..maybe its because thats what we think..my parents probaly thought she was pretty..she look older..but its probaly because people back then did looked older then people right now..

smileforme

sarNie Egg
Are you serious, i didnt know that she was a lesbian. She was one of my favorite when i was young. I loved her work and i thought she was pretty. She has one of the thai classic beauty but thats my opinion.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh that's her? i just saw her lakorn with dodo y and ann siriam's lakorn... man, i didn't know she actually is lesbian...just thought of her as tomboy. haha.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
uh...so what if she's a lesbian? does that make her less human? anyway, her name is Monruedee Yamapai, and she was a popular and talented actress in her time. she's turned into a producer of some of Ch. 7's lakons.

onahc

sarNie Elites
pichayaaznbabe said:
uh...so what if she's a lesbian? does that make her less human? anyway, her name is Monruedee Yamapai, and she was a popular and talented actress in her time. she's turned into a producer of some of Ch. 7's lakons.
[post="59962"][/post]​

I can't even begin to understand how she got popular and her sexual orientation is not an issue for me but it was an interesting fact that I had to put out there.

SaSa

sarNie Egg
I remember watching her movies. She played in a lot of lakorns! She obvioulsy won the heart of her fans and can act well that's why she became so popular with so many movies under her belt.

Rakniran

I dont know what you guys are talking about. She was one of the best looking actress i have ever known.I have seen lots of her lakorn.Shes very pretty.

She still is one of the prettiest actress in Thai entertainment business to me.

What ever happen to her anyway?
Any news of her?
Is she married/??

saobomp

sarNie Adult
she's one of my old time favorite actress. her acting is great. when it comes to sad movies....she's #1 at that. she mite be lesbian but that's her personal life i guess.

all i know is that a lot of the new actress cant beat her rating. yes, she is all a natural beauty too.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Beauty and monlady are two words that don't and will never go together for me. Actually her generation of actresses (the 80's) are one of the ugliest in thailand's lakon history.

I was told by my mother and older siblings that the most beautiful actresses came out in the 60's with aranya namwong, petchara (the old old actress with vision problems), pitsamai, etc.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, to me I think she's pretty, one thing that she has that most of the newer generation doesnt have is natural beauty. Whether or not she's beautiful, at least she's all real, nothing on her face or body is enhanced, unlike the newer generation.

If she wasnt pretty, and talented she wouldnt be one of the most popular na'ek of her time. She's a versatile actress, and despite her sexual preference shes' still a great actress.

To say that during her generation was the generation of the ugly na'eks, that's so vague and untrue :rolleyes: so what if she's a lesbian? Is that suppose to be a laughing matter? Does it make her acting less credible? It's nice that you added that fact to your post Onahc, but laughing after the fact was just mean <_<

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Tru! Ppl these days are soo childish!

I liked the lakorn she did with Sam Y.
I thought she was awesome in her role as Naree.

junne

It was really harsh that you laughed at her sexual preference. I think she's pretty unlike actresses nowadays who need plastic surgery to enhance their beauty. As for her getting to be nek, it was her acting ability; she can really act.
It seems that someone has a big time issue with this particular actress...