Old actress Monlady Yumapai

cath

sarNie Egg
is that her that stars in the an old lakorn with sam (sai kung dueng) and kat and johny did the remarke of this lakorn

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes she's in that original one and the p'ek is the old man that is the dr.'s dad in duang jai pra ti han with kob/num.

her movies were all top hits, classic. she was one of the best. indeed so pretty during her time...
didnt fix anything or half anything...

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
She's one of my favorite actress when i was young too, she acted very good beside other actress and very pretty too... And tell you the truth at first i was shocked to know that she's lesbian... But it's up to her and we can judge or laugh at her sexuality because it's her choice, right?...

I nearly have all her lakorns...

*Bang sai thang : Saranyu
*Massaya : Saranyua
*The one with Sam Youranan (Where this one fell in love with her, in the real life).
* The slave lakorn : This lakorn was very very sad and cried from the part 1 to the end... Where in the end p'Num Sornram had appeared too hehe he was soo young...
* One lakorn with Bird Knom sneay knop peah" (in khmer title)
* Bomnol Sney where remark by Mam mcintosh with kong
and more...
What do you mean? Who fell in love?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to share some of her younger picture. I do have more but it was in the old sever and i didn't save it to the computer soo it was lost ... ^_^ she cute

and dis picture here is her in "daprasook" yeah .. 26 years ago

nolee

sarNie Adult
Wow were they the original pra'nangs in Daoprasook? My mom was telling me about that dude who played the prek when she was very young.. But yeah, Theres lot of nangeks that arent pretty lol. Like I don't think Mew Lalita is pretty at allll, and she starred with many hot preks & was in a lot of famous lakorns. I just didn't know what people saw in her lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup , they were original pra'nangs in Daoprasook . here some more picture of them

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to share some of her younger picture. I do have more but it was in the old sever and i didn't save it to the computer soo it was lost ... ^_^ she cute

and dis picture here is her in "daprasook" yeah .. 26 years ago
:eek: OH MY GOSH, I can't believe you have their picture from "daoprasook". They were "THE COUPLE" of their time. Wonder whatever happen to him now.

After seeing this picture, now I need to get my hands on their "Ubatihed" lakorn. :loool: Sarn do you have it at your store? :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i really want to get my hand on their version of daprasook i wonder how chessy is it LOL to bad i can't find it .. prolly cuz it too old ... come now 26 years ago ! i have a buddy in thailand who save the picture from a thai fourm dat have thai front and she share them with me thur aim and i kept them in my computer. Actually , i got "Ubatihed" from a member in sw LOL but it in khmer dubb . Her hair style in "Ubatihed" wasn't pretty ! It was curly like a mohawk but she look so young in there and i thought the lakorn was kind of funnie and the p'k wasn't dat good looking but i guess back den he is consider hot.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i really want to get my hand on their version of daprasook i wonder how chessy is it LOL to bad i can't find it .. prolly cuz it too old ... come now 26 years ago ! i have a buddy in thailand who save the picture from a thai fourm dat have thai front and she share them with me thur aim and i kept them in my computer. Actually , i got "Ubatihed" from a member in sw LOL but it in khmer dubb . Her hair style in "Ubatihed" wasn't pretty ! It was curly like a mohawk but she look so young in there and i thought the lakorn was kind of funnie and the p'k wasn't dat good looking but i guess back den he is consider hot.
Oh that is too bad you don't have it in Thai dubbed, I don't understand Khmer. :)

I never saw their version of daoprasook either, was too young then. But my mom told me my oldest sister was crazy about it when it came out, she hardly eat or sleep when the show came on hehehehe And my sister told me it was the best... so I guess it was good to them at that time. :lol:

LOL I actually like her mohawk hair in that lakorn, because usually she always have straight long hair. It was something different for her LOL.
OK since you don't their version... do you have Likit and Siriam version then? :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh that is too bad you don't have it in Thai dubbed, I don't understand Khmer. :)

I never saw their version of daoprasook either, was too young then. But my mom told me my oldest sister was crazy about it when it came out, she hardly eat or sleep when the show came on hehehehe And my sister told me it was the best... so I guess it was good to them at that time. :lol:

LOL I actually like her mohawk hair in that lakorn, because usually she always have straight long hair. It was something different for her LOL.
OK since you don't their version... do you have Likit and Siriam version then? :lol:
i don't have likit and sirima version and i didnt' even know they remake it ! how old is ur sister now since she seen their version of daoprasook ? whoa . In Plub-Plueng Se Chompoo with bird she got curly hair .. acutally she have all kind of hair cuz i think she wear a wig and she voice dubb over her voice ? werid ..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't have likit and sirima version and i didnt' even know they remake it ! how old is ur sister now since she seen their version of daoprasook ? whoa . In Plub-Plueng Se Chompoo with bird she got curly hair .. acutally she have all kind of hair cuz i think she wear a wig and she voice dubb over her voice ? werid ..
:eek: You didn't know? :eek: That is so not you LOL.
I like the Likit and Siriam version, because is more modernized.
My oldest sister is much older than me, she is now 51's :D
I don't remember much of Plub Plueng Se Chompoo I only saw bits and pieces while my sister was watching them.

Sarn, I need to buy two lakorn from you... but I'll PM you about it later... can't do it this month, b/c I just spend $200. on other lakorn this month. :lol:

Most of 80's lakorn and movie are dubbed. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
nope , i don't know . Cuz , i thought i seen all of Siriam 's lakorn and i dont' remeber "Ubatihed" was one of them but i remember reading a topic about Siriam & Litik some where . Was it a movie ? Does it have "R" scene :lol: cuz i alway thought Sirima is the only popular actress dat doesn't have an "R" scene with her p'k .

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
nope , i don't know . Cuz , i thought i seen all of Siriam 's lakorn and i dont' remeber "Ubatihed" was one of them but i remember reading a topic about Siriam & Litik some where . Was it a movie ? Does it have "R" scene :lol: cuz i alway thought Sirima is the only popular actress dat doesn't have an "R" scene with her p'k .
I guess you've missed one. :D

LOL Oh I forgot that you only watched "R" scene movie/lakorn LOL :loool: just kidding. :yahoo:

It's a lakorn... and I believe there is somewhat of a "R" scene it in when they were at the beach. :D

There is a "R" scene in one of her lakorn "111" but that was with her then husband Billy Organ. But in that lakorn he was not p'k though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat year it come out ? i'll see if i can find it . i want to collect Likit 's lakorn . i think he got mesmerizing eye.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
wat year it come out ? i'll see if i can find it . i want to collect Likit 's lakorn . i think he got mesmerizing eye.
I'm not sure what year it came out, but I believe is in the late 90's. You a big fan of Likit too?
I just saw KittyDVD have them on her for sale list.

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing those pics Sarn...brings back memories when I was younger watching many of Monlady's lakorns. She was my mom, dad and grandma's favorite nang'ek when I was growing up. What's that pe'eks name now in the first picture? I totally forgot his name. I remember he played a pe'ek in this Boran lakorn where nang'ek supposedly gave birth to 4 snakes or something? Does anyone know what that lakorn is called? I loved that lakorn to when I was younger.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i have like 4 lakorn of Likit but i want the one he w/mordee the most and now the one wiht simira . I dont remeber any boran lakorn with dat p'k in the orginal Daoprasook but i do have dis one lakorn of him wiht some actress dat look like she 12 years old haha

more picture

onahc

sarNie Elites
Wow were they the original pra'nangs in Daoprasook? My mom was telling me about that dude who played the prek when she was very young.. But yeah, Theres lot of nangeks that arent pretty lol. Like I don't think Mew Lalita is pretty at allll, and she starred with many hot preks & was in a lot of famous lakorns. I just didn't know what people saw in her lol.

i so agree with you about mew lalita, i never saw the big deal about her. her acting is very good though.