OK...WEIRD!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
See what I don't understand is how she can recieve so much pity and support when she's beyond retarded and pathetic and then there are those who lost their jobs and have 5 kids to feed and has been paying into social security and taxes all their lives but when they go to the govt to ask for help they are rudely declined -.-" it's funny how the us think they are better than everyone else .. they are alright in creating debt.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
how come she don't got a funkin job? i don't feel sorry for dis lady but man those babies don't know anything and they were born as her children. it's sad for da babies

how come she don't got a funkin job? i don't feel sorry for dis lady but man those babies don't know anything and they were born as her children. it's sad for da babies
i don't think that she would have the time to go get a job; before, she already had 6 children at home to take care of...just one child takes up nearly all a mother's time, so imagine six, and now 14.

i think she was in school for psychology for some time though...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ahahaha .. true though. so have the babies made a lot of noise yet? lol .. how can she even take care of all of them :huh:
hahaha actually, there's more noise from the media and all the neighbors. she's LOVIN' the attention...even though most of it is negative. LOL

wow are you serious? :huh: wow..so do u see the media there lotx?
if so jump into the shots every now and then so we'll get to see u on the
small screen lol :lol:

35,000 a month? tat's like a full ride for some colleges..but hey thookatha
i guess then you're living in a prettie good area eh? maybe i should as u
for money lol

great idea :D
hahahhahahahaha! you want me to jump around like an idiot to get on camera?? LMAO!!! actually, not a bad idea. you know what i should do? put a pillow under my shirt and yell, "hey, i've got NINE babies on the way. can i have a house? we can negotiate the free monthly taxpayer's money later." :lol:

the area i live in is a mix of good and bad. i'm more across the street from her...in the ghetto part. LMAO!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO hahahaha dats funny as hell LOL she was on e or somethin last night and they were sayin she was takin pix w/ fans or whatever when she was at disney land. i was like who da hell are her fans? what da funk lol people these days

kulyia

RUK
shes very annoying. idunno bout uguys but if i met her ill DEFINITELY scold at her.And give her this link to read. LOL. She soo THICKHEADED. why dont her mom step up. Or her dad. The daughter or should i say mother of 14 kids not even before 30 is definitely PSYCHO. HOW can she still walk around telling her mom what to do crap and then at the same time say" WATCH MY KIDS FOR ME WOMAN WHO RAISED ME UP AND BARED THROUGH WITH ME DURING MY ANGELINA SURGERIES!"

WEIRDO.

=]

im happy now. you guys should try this sometimes. Relieves you...abit.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hahaha actually, there's more noise from the media and all the neighbors. she's LOVIN' the attention...even though most of it is negative. LOL

hahahhahahahaha! you want me to jump around like an idiot to get on camera?? LMAO!!! actually, not a bad idea. you know what i should do? put a pillow under my shirt and yell, "hey, i've got NINE babies on the way. can i have a house? we can negotiate the free monthly taxpayer's money later." :lol:

the area i live in is a mix of good and bad. i'm more across the street from her...in the ghetto part. LMAO!!!
owhs .. so shes still getting media's coverage erm .. it is so obvious then .. she's juz wanting the ka-ching n the attention rather than taking care of her babiessssssssSSssssSSssss for reals LOL

LMAO .. hey, maybe u shuld wear tat kind of t-shirt LOL
will be waiting to see u in my tv :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HEY!! i think i saw octomom at the grocery store today! lmao i was kind of in a rush so i didn't make sure. but with a face that messed up, it MUST have been her! haha weeeeird...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Tookatha, make sure to say hello to us if you get to go on TV.

Today I watched headline news; Octomom came home with two babies. There were people surrounding her house like flies surrounding shit.

Uhmm... so I guess those people never seen babies before huh? that's why they were trampling eachother trying to get a glimpse? They complain about Octomom doing this and that.. well if they want it to stop, then quit putting the spotlight on her ass.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Tookatha, make sure to say hello to us if you get to go on TV.

Today I watched headline news; Octomom came home with two babies. There were people surrounding her house like flies surrounding shit.

Uhmm... so I guess those people never seen babies before huh? that's why they were trampling eachother trying to get a glimpse? They complain about Octomom doing this and that.. well if they want it to stop, then quit putting the spotlight on her ass.
HHAHAHHAHAHAHA...i LOVE your metaphor..."people surrounding her house like flies surrounding shit". LMAO LMAO so true though. n i know some of you guys want me to go stalk her too but she's not important enough for me to care. maybe when i'm bored one day. ahahahah

Lol dude I heard that house got teepeed >.<
i had NOTHING to do with that!!!! LOL jk jk....i really didn't...

LMAO oh my goodness dats so mean LOL
yeh, that is pretty mean. even though she's a dumbass, whatever is done is done. people shouldn't make it harder on her...not for her, but for the kids. they are innocent. some of her kids are old enough to know what's going on right now. things like this can't be making them feel good.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think any of the money is for her its all for the babies they going to keep a very tight regulation on how she spends the money

Saifah

bite me x___
OMGOSH THAT iS SOO WEiRD!!
LOL AND ENCOURAGiNG US TO HAVE SHiTLOADS OF BABiES??
P'THOOKiE YOU'RE CRAZY!! LOL!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Oh!

Hmm........ you know.. tax payers are already paying millions of dollars for all kinds of stupid shit... what's another $35 grand for 14 innocent kids??

I think people need to just settle down and let things be. Vandalizing her house isn't going to make it so that you stop paying more taxes. Take it up to congress!