OK...WEIRD!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
guess what? the chick who recently had the octuplets/8 babies just became my freakin' neighbor! LOL!! how weird is that?? she's going to be getting 35 thousand dollars a month for doing nothing besides watch her own kids.

hey, young girls out there, if you want a free half a million dollar house and 35 thousand a month in spending cash, go have lots of babies!! LOL WTF.

guess what? the chick who recently had the octuplets/8 babies just became my freakin' neighbor! LOL!! how weird is that?? she's going to be getting 35 thousand dollars a month for doing nothing besides watch her own kids.

hey, young girls out there, if you want a free half a million dollar house and 35 thousand a month in spending cash, go have lots of babies!! LOL WTF.
but really, she isn't going to have much of that money to spend on herself...it'll probably all be taken up by the 14 children's needs...

that really is weird...so she already moved in? it's going to be so noisy...lol...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
but really, she isn't going to have much of that money to spend on herself...it'll probably all be taken up by the 14 children's needs...

that really is weird...so she already moved in? it's going to be so noisy...lol...
yeh, but i don't see anyone else gettin' money for havin' babies. LMAO

girl! the whole dang city is gonna be noisy, not just the neighborhood, cuz i don't really see that many kids around this area. ahahaha

lol..did u ask her for some money?.LOL
i'm thinking about it! ahahaa but she seems like the stingy type. maybe she's saving it for more plastic surgeries on her face. :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

go and ask her for money!! lol

but gawd! she's getting 35,000 dollars a month just by taking care of her own kids? she's really giving me a nice idea... :loool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
go and ask her for money!! lol

but gawd! she's getting 35,000 dollars a month just by taking care of her own kids? she's really giving me a nice idea... :loool:
hahaha i'm having ideas too. i'm also gonna teach my students to do the same thing cuz that's the kind of message that we should send across. LOL

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh wth?! 35,000 a month for not doing anything cept watching her kids? Her parents are the ones that's watching her kids. But I don't understand how can she get that much money tho. She doesn't even work or anything. She's damn lucky. Ah, I swear, she's an Angelina Jolie wanna be. Her hair color don't even go with her face. And her lips are like F**k up forreals. Don't wanna sound too harsh bout it but it's true.​

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahaha i'm having ideas too. i'm also gonna teach my students to do the same thing cuz that's the kind of message that we should send across. LOL
hahahahaha just have 8 or more babies then you'll get 35,000 a month... I think the baby business is doing well.. lmao

Oh wth?! 35,000 a month for not doing anything cept watching her kids? Her parents are the ones that's watching her kids. But I don't understand how can she get that much money tho. She doesn't even work or anything. She's damn lucky. Ah, I swear, she's an Angelina Jolie wanna be. Her hair color don't even go with her face. And her lips are like F**k up forreals. Don't wanna sound too harsh bout it but it's true.​
I totally agree! she's probably looking for a hubby now that looks like Brad Pitt... <_<

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol r u serious???
ahaha .. now rather than sayin its weird .. its kinda cool .. we got inside scoop on them LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
arrgh... octomom pisses me off. <_< The media is always talking about don't support her, don't give her a show... blah blah blah... but yet they keep giving her media attention! Makes no sense...

But anywhos, thookatha, you should spy on her & get the dirt on her so then you can sell it to TMZ to get some cash! :dude:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol r u serious???
ahaha .. now rather than sayin its weird .. its kinda cool .. we got inside scoop on them LOL
girl, i don't see anything cool in having chaos move into the area. LMAO

arrgh... octomom pisses me off. <_< The media is always talking about don't support her, don't give her a show... blah blah blah... but yet they keep giving her media attention! Makes no sense...

But anywhos, thookatha, you should spy on her & get the dirt on her so then you can sell it to TMZ to get some cash! :dude:
OH YEAHHHHH, TMZ!!! HAHAHA I do have a camera! NEW MISSION!! LOL

--- this is why our economy is so horrible :loool:
horrible and pathetic, love...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao dats what jay leno said. he was like girls have lots of babies so people will give u free money lol man octamom as a neighbor lol dat is weird

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Crazy .. gov't is paying for everything .. da lady don't even have to work for the rest of her life .. if she save most of that $32k a month...

btw, I wouldnt be surpirse if she go make more babies LoL ... by the time she 40 ... she might have 25+ kids .. daym that's like a football team ... a soccer team with cheerleaders .. and a 2 hockey teams LoL

kulyia

RUK
not her its her parents. go help them baby sit and be the nanny then u be POPULAR. we'll support and buy ur magazines when ur in it gurl.=DDont forget bout us. haha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow are you serious? :huh: wow..so do u see the media there lotx?
if so jump into the shots every now and then so we'll get to see u on the
small screen lol :lol:

35,000 a month? tat's like a full ride for some colleges..but hey thookatha
i guess then you're living in a prettie good area eh? maybe i should as u
for money lol

great idea :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmm.... the media is so focused on the Mother; I wonder how the babies are doing? I just hope the $35 grand goes solely towards the babies and not other things.