Ok so theres this boy...

nina07

sarNie Adult
OKay so theres this boy I have a BIG crush on..let me explain:
Okay..so we've known each other since like birth because our families are really close and our parents are like best friends..I liked him when i was younger..but then I like stopped because I was getting tired of him and I guess I thought I've moved on..but i guess not. The reason why I stopped liking him for a while was because i had feelings for someone else and yeah..and plus i just didnt wanna really associate with him that much at THAT time..but yeah..umm..well my first lakorn i watched was pleng ruk rim fung khong (and yes i know im a newbie) but I loved weir and alexandra in that lakorn ESPECIALLY weir because duh its weir hes hawwtt and when i watched him..he looked like my crush like ALOT..and i would always say that he would remind me of weir but i guess weir reminds me of HIM bcuz i had feelings for him first..but yeah now he's changed and he like GREW UP i mean GREW UP...he like wears dress shirts and vests like all the time and dark jeans..but the reason why i really wanted to know why he likes me or not all started on the first weekend of lao new year..April 12th..anyways..I had to wear like this really long black dress since i thought it was going to be formal all because earlier they had to do a "poo khan" you know where you like pray and tie the white string bracelets onto everybody? yeah whatevs..anwyways..He was wearing a dark blue dress shirt and dark jeans..fast forward..night time and we the kids and teens mostly hung outside because inside the parents were usually dancing, eating or singing soo yeah really boring..and we all like umm..sat in my best friend's dad's truck and like we just talked..the guys would like go to seven eleven since it was like right across the street from the place soo yeah..anyways..he sat like on the rim of the truck and i sat like right in front of him..i was like soo freakin nervous..haha..you should've seen me..haha..but yeah he's very flirtatious..like very..the thing is is that i dont think he likes me..well iono..i mean on his myspace it says he's in a relationship but i havent seen his girlfriend anywhere..and yeah..but he has more chick friends then guy friends..soo yeah..anyways he was about to get off of the truck and then he was grabbing onto my shoulder !!! aww !! *gasps* i was soo like omg omg..hahaha anyways..he would like flirt with my best friend too and yeah hes very flirtatious haha..so we went into a rental van next cuz we were like DEAD bored and umm..we were just messing around and stuff and he would like show us his "asian- korean boy band music" in his ipod and stuff..and then like when he got off...he came back with this other guy and they were like bothering me and my friend and they started rocking the freakin van and stuff and he would like make faces to get on our nerves and he would blow kisses too which were kind of weird..hehe ^_^ but yeah after that he came back in..and umm..i went out to do something and when i came back...my booger butt of a brother sat in my seat !!! i was soo madd..but yeah antiways..i would be like complaining and stuff and all of a sudden he says, "You could sit on my lap..hehe" and i immediatly looked at my best friend and we were all like "umm...awkward..hahah" but umm yeah the end ! hahaha ask me if you wanna know more haha

but yeah im hella confused !!! and i dont know if he likes me or not and i didnt wanna say his name because i know he has a SW account so yeah...sorry if i said "anyways" alot haha..but yeah can you guys help me !! sorry if it was too long i was trying to add every detail in kekekeke..but yeah i like him, but iono if he likes me as just a friend or something more..HELP !

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
To me, i think it's just a friendly kinda thing. Guys likes to mess around with girls like that especially if they're flirtatious. So just try not to think to much about it, it's just going to make you stressed from it. If you think your feelings for him is really strong, just wait and see what'll happen next. Just don't do anything. I mean if he likes you, let him be the one to come to you first not you go to him first.

*I'm kinda in the same situation too with this one guy who i met 3 months ago. Long story. But im confused with him too. Hehehe*

nina07

sarNie Adult
To me, i think it's just a friendly kinda thing. Guys likes to mess around with girls like that especially if they're flirtatious. So just try not to think to much about it, it's just going to make you stressed from it. If you think your feelings for him is really strong, just wait and see what'll happen next. Just don't do anything. I mean if he likes you, let him be the one to come to you first not you go to him first.

*I'm kinda in the same situation too with this one guy who i met 3 months ago. Long story. But im confused with him too. Hehehe*
goshh us asians..haha..boys make us go crazzyy...well iono about my feelings toward him..but i like him..iono !!! he's confusing me and he's not even doing anything !! haha

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
i have to say, they say girls are confusing/complicated, but no guys are TEN TIMES worst! One minute they're all talkative,flirtatious,teasing,etc....the next they're just like whatever....

nina07

sarNie Adult
i have to say, they say girls are confusing/complicated, but no guys are TEN TIMES worst! One minute they're all talkative,flirtatious,teasing,etc....the next they're just like whatever....
well im pretty much likely going to see him tomorrow..cuz of lao new year at a temple..ughh wonder whats going to happen this time haha

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
well im pretty much likely going to see him tomorrow..cuz of lao new year at a temple..ughh wonder whats going to happen this time haha
You know what, just play it cool. Just go along with the flow. IF he's all flirtatious with you, do the same thing back. That's what im doing with this guy i like. Just playing it cool. Just be friends! And try not to show your feelings to him!

nina07

sarNie Adult
You know what, just play it cool. Just go along with the flow. IF he's all flirtatious with you, do the same thing back. That's what im doing with this guy i like. Just playing it cool. Just be friends! And try not to show your feelings to him!
well i dont even think he likes me..i mean he flirts with alot of girls and he's always like with different groups and stuff..he's like really social hahaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok your story is very different 1 this guy seems very flirtatious and if his myspace says, "In a relationship" He probably is. Most guys if they've broken up don't even give them 30 seconds that thing be changed to single already <_< I've had experience lol. The thing is you sound really young so I have to ask how old are you? LOL at the he has an SW account lols. I mean if he read this he'd know it was you :p cause he would remember being in the situation. But Ok the thing is guys are very complicated when they seem so simple. For me I've never really been in the situation =/ because I've never really liked a guy that didn't like me back... Not meaning to sound conceited or anything, but I guess it would have to be different in my situation because I can tell when a guy likes me. These are the signs I get when I can tell a guy likes me;

Calls me Morning, Afternoon, Night
Asks Me for a picture to put in his wallet, "Your my best friend I want your picture"
Gives me an attitude when I flirt with other guys
Tries to make me jealous in front of other girls :lol:
Tells me that I'm hot (Dude who are you fooling im a ugly duckling the size of a whale)
Always gives me gifts
[The weirdest way] Desribes in the "Who I'd Like To Meet" section of myspace; "I've already met her even though we're just friends blah blah; but I won't say who she is" (The description is obviously me) Cause they make stupid mistakes like adding "Even though she's childish and likes to eat Popsicles land act like a kid sometimes she's really mature and etc etc..."
The most obvious clue : They hate my husband :lol:

The thing that makes me laugh about it all is when they tell my husband, "your wife flirts with me."
My husbands response, "I wouldn't get my hopes up she flirts with a lot of guys." <<< LOL

See what I'm saying is even girls can be super flirtatious and we're suppose to be the prim and proper ones lol so a guy can be extremely flirtatious so I'm just not wanting you to get your hopes up and the fact that you guys know each other since birth doesn't help because he can be just extremely comfortable around you because your parents have been friends since you two were born. I have a guy friend that I grew up with since 5? And we still flirt and etc like we just met, but he has a fiance and I'm married so we don't make a big deal out of it you know cause we know the feelings aren't anything more. Which is probably what he is thinking.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lolz. Nina I was like that also my crush for 2 and 1/2 years now i first liked him becoz i thought he looked like nam rapeepat, ha but know i look back he didn't at all. i must of been too in love with nam that i saw them to look like each other. i know guys are so confusing and hard to understand >.<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe. you should flirt back with him. let him know that "two can play that game" :lol: that's what i do. but then again i'm just a flirty/happy go lucky person.

here are some signs that shows a guy likes you:

- text you in the morning/nite say sweet dreams or good morning.
- whenever you start talking about another guy, they get jealous
- the way he looks at you isn't a friendly look
- they want to pay for everything whenever you & him go out. [that's how most of my guy friends are.]
- they always ask if you have a boyfriend or are talking to somebody
- they tell you they miss you
- they're always complimenting you.

this is all from my experience with my guy friends. some still do this too. lol.

nina07

sarNie Adult
well i didnt see him yesterday, but i am going to see him today...well I suck at flirting though ! well i think i do...well yeah i do..hahaha and im like a shy person so iono...ughh im stressed OUT !

XCappy

Mr. Char
well i didnt see him yesterday, but i am going to see him today...well I suck at flirting though ! well i think i do...well yeah i do..hahaha and im like a shy person so iono...ughh im stressed OUT !
Keep cool ;)

The more you're stessed, the more mistakes you make ;)

i agree with xcappy. just enjoy and flirt back. B) forget about whether he likes you or not. just think about whether you're enjoying yourself or not. :p of course, if dude is in a relationship, don't step on anyone's toes either. that's just disrespectful. :eek:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee you shouldn't even be stressing about it. don't make it seem to obvious because it will be too awkward. just be yourself. you don't have to flirt flirt, just say nice compliments to him. guys like that. :)

i love using cheesy pick up lines on guys. :lol: :loool: they like them. hahaha.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
OKay so theres this boy I have a BIG crush on..let me explain:
Okay..so we've known each other since like birth because our families are really close and our parents are like best friends..I liked him when i was younger..but then I like stopped because I was getting tired of him and I guess I thought I've moved on..but i guess not. The reason why I stopped liking him for a while was because i had feelings for someone else and yeah..and plus i just didnt wanna really associate with him that much at THAT time..but yeah..umm..well my first lakorn i watched was pleng ruk rim fung khong (and yes i know im a newbie) but I loved weir and alexandra in that lakorn ESPECIALLY weir because duh its weir hes hawwtt and when i watched him..he looked like my crush like ALOT..and i would always say that he would remind me of weir but i guess weir reminds me of HIM bcuz i had feelings for him first..but yeah now he's changed and he like GREW UP i mean GREW UP...he like wears dress shirts and vests like all the time and dark jeans..but the reason why i really wanted to know why he likes me or not all started on the first weekend of lao new year..April 12th..anyways..I had to wear like this really long black dress since i thought it was going to be formal all because earlier they had to do a "poo khan" you know where you like pray and tie the white string bracelets onto everybody? yeah whatevs..anwyways..He was wearing a dark blue dress shirt and dark jeans..fast forward..night time and we the kids and teens mostly hung outside because inside the parents were usually dancing, eating or singing soo yeah really boring..and we all like umm..sat in my best friend's dad's truck and like we just talked..the guys would like go to seven eleven since it was like right across the street from the place soo yeah..anyways..he sat like on the rim of the truck and i sat like right in front of him..i was like soo freakin nervous..haha..you should've seen me..haha..but yeah he's very flirtatious..like very..the thing is is that i dont think he likes me..well iono..i mean on his myspace it says he's in a relationship but i havent seen his girlfriend anywhere..and yeah..but he has more chick friends then guy friends..soo yeah..anyways he was about to get off of the truck and then he was grabbing onto my shoulder !!! aww !! *gasps* i was soo like omg omg..hahaha anyways..he would like flirt with my best friend too and yeah hes very flirtatious haha..so we went into a rental van next cuz we were like DEAD bored and umm..we were just messing around and stuff and he would like show us his "asian- korean boy band music" in his ipod and stuff..and then like when he got off...he came back with this other guy and they were like bothering me and my friend and they started rocking the freakin van and stuff and he would like make faces to get on our nerves and he would blow kisses too which were kind of weird..hehe ^_^ but yeah after that he came back in..and umm..i went out to do something and when i came back...my booger butt of a brother sat in my seat !!! i was soo madd..but yeah antiways..i would be like complaining and stuff and all of a sudden he says, "You could sit on my lap..hehe" and i immediatly looked at my best friend and we were all like "umm...awkward..hahah" but umm yeah the end ! hahaha ask me if you wanna know more haha

but yeah im hella confused !!! and i dont know if he likes me or not and i didnt wanna say his name because i know he has a SW account so yeah...sorry if i said "anyways" alot haha..but yeah can you guys help me !! sorry if it was too long i was trying to add every detail in kekekeke..but yeah i like him, but iono if he likes me as just a friend or something more..HELP !
You are so detail in telling your story! Well make up your mind if you like him? Ask yourself what do you want in life. If you really do like him, then take it slow because you guys have been childhood friends! Which is a nice thing right off the bet. But confront him when you are ready and communicate to him about his status.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The thing about childhood friends is that they seem to feel more comfortable to flirt around with you more than they do with other girls and it doesn't mean that they like you; I'm not trying to burst your bubble, but you have to see things from all points of views. I have a childhood friend who appears to like me, but we both know he doesn't because we grew up together so we seem more close than usual friends and thats because we are comfortable around each other =/

nina07

sarNie Adult
UPDATE

hehe..on this confused situation..

okay .. so i think im a little sad about him .. and i really do think that hes taken.. well im not shurre but i pretty much think he is .. I would show you a pic of him but .. nahh .. haha the thing is the girl says hes her "best guyfriend" and she tells him that she loves him and stuff .. which i totally thing they have something going on with each other..and i guess there friends with "benefits". and i think me and him are friends with "benefits" too.. and i totally think he's a player. haha..I dont see him anymore .. i only see his parents at the parties and not him. But the problem is, im still not over him. and i kind of dont wanna get over him haha..but thats my theory .. and i hope its not true.. i just need your guys opinion on this one .. ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
you don't have to get over him but that would be the best route. you can never fully get over someone... especially someone that you feel that much about for that amount of time. The best thing you can do is just think of yourself and don't let him play you.. some guys we know they are bad for us but we continue to like them but it doesnt mean that we have to let them run our lives, play us and etc... i hope you get what i mean -.- lol