ok how do u ....

sirena

sarNie Adult
get ur bf or gf to follow u

or like get them to go sumwhere or do anything with you

like to agree wit u
im not tryin to make him agree with me on everything but just like get him to go along

i admit im little bossy sumtime but i want the best for him

well im tryin to get my bf to go to this interview for this job and i plan everything all out for him get him ready but then when he found out i did everythng he didnt go

he said thats not how he run things and do his stuff watever
trust me this is not it, longer story but im not gonna go in but the point is

im just trying to help out but im guessing he doesnt want it and i cant just sit there and like...not do anything i mean ...im just trying to help im guessing he doesnt c that urgg

we got into a fight for like 2 days now he never call i never call back we just didnt talk

sigh wat should i do guys and girl =_=

noungning

Heartless
let him do what he wants to do. :)

i'm sure he'd appreciate u just being there for him mentally and physically, no need to do everything for him, especially for a guy, i don't think they want to be made to feel as if they are incapable of something. it's hurting their egos.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

i'm sure he'd appreciate u just being there for him mentally and physically, no need to do everything for him, especially for a guy, i don't think they want to be made to feel as if they are incapable of something. it's hurting their egos.

I agree ^___^ with ningy; but I mean I understand where you are coming for I've had to do that for my hubby a few times and he just blow's it off. Sometimes guys don't like ti when their women take care ... like my hubby gets angry if i wanna get a job he always go "what i dont make enough" .. so it's mainly their ego =/

judyp

sarNie Adult

ditto. ^_^

oh my. my friend was just on the computer in one of our classes looking for scholarships for her bf & what school he should go to. i was telling her not to do it, & let the boy do it himself. :lol: if she was trying to find a job for him, i would -_-.

i understand you're trying to help your loved one out though. that's sweet. :blush:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The thing is girls are too caring. Just don't give a fuck about him cuz like Darvil once told me you can't protect him forever. I think thats the wisest thing the old man ever said.

7270 :wow she's even deciding what school he should go to? LOL, thats too funny. The man has a brain I think he can decide for himself.

sirena

sarNie Adult
yea, u guys r right

i mean..i just wanted to help out and he like flip out on me -.-

hes always tell me hes busy, so he never really have time to take care of sum stuff and im there so i help him out

there were times i had doubts abt our realtionship, we've been together for soo long i dnt wanan just throw it all away

why is it soo happy during first time around? but then in the long run in the realtionship things seem to go down hill

dnt u guys think abt that? like any of u ever been in long realtionship?

sirena

sarNie Adult
i hate the feeling of wondering how hes doing,

i know he can handle him self but.....i just....like...wanna noe

dnt u ever feel like that?

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah i feel like that all the time, i jsut want to know how his day is going and what he has been upto.

Long run relationships..hmm..I agree with you how the first couple of months things are great then when you get to a year or two the relationship starts to have holes everywhere, and it jsut doesnt seem to be the same as how it first started aye, sad but i guess thats how relationship works.

If the guy don't see what you do for him then just don't care with him and let him do whatever he want then he will wake up by himself and see how much you care about him before ...because if you are too much in his back then it will be like you are a second mum for him (even if he's still a baby)....

and this is true that when you don't see your boyfriend , you always want to know what he do at this time (and with who <_< ) , if he already eat... and how he's doing ..but well, usually your bf is a "big boy" and he know how to take care himself...
the problem with when you are in a long relationship is at the end, everyday is the same ..always the same thing again and again but then it's on you to do something to get out from this ...especially if you really want to keep him and don't want to see him go see "something else" ( or "someone else")...

Having the same thing everyday is more for when you are old and when you have a family....

Quarter

Tell me about it.
this is why you stay single. guys are soooo dumb sometimes i just wonna choke them and slap them out of their sense. most of them has no feelings T_T .

Tina. i wish your tim was my tim. i hate working. -_________- . thats what a guy needs to tell me "dont get a job, i make enough for both of us." if any dude ever say that to me, i would totally faint of happiness. and i'll be so happy i'll make myself look like a victory's secret model just for him. but i'll still work since i dont want to live off him.

judyp

sarNie Adult
long relationships do last..communication & trust/understanding is probably one of the biggest reasons why they don't.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
100% of u + 100% of him = 100% explosive

try this formula : a lil bit of u + a lil bit of him + a lot of understanding + a lot of trust + a lot of love = less arguments, less worries, less sadness and more love :)

What we think is good or the best for him isn't all the time what is good to him.... Just let him make his choices n be near him (in his good n bad choices).... When in a relationship, one tries to control or give directions to the other one...It doesn't make it last.... That's hard cos from our first day on earth, we are used to be ourselves (pen tua khong tua eng) singular...So when we start a relationship, it makes this 1+1 =2, which is good na, but a lot of ppl want it to become 1+1 =1, there's a problem...We say love should be feelings two ppl have for each other and it becomes only one person, one heart...But each of u has a heart, ja ma pen neung diew dai ngai?lol....Diversity is good for a relationship n dun make u guys feel it's always the same day by day.....so diversity in what our lover think n do, but similarity in the willing to listen, share, understand each other. I dun mean it will a relationship lasts forever, cos it's not true, there are other things which could influence it (friends, new meetings, etc...), but it can help argue less....

Waaaah does what i say makes sense? ngong tua eng....lol....sorry i'm not a good advisor when it's about love.....I failed...

sirena

sarNie Adult
i understand wat u guys r saying ill take that to consideration

like i feel both of us we have less and less communication between us
i feel like it all goin down hill

sumtimes i even wonder if he stil loves me or not

or is it a one sided luv ..

everytime i call him or wanan talk to him

he makes everything short

like 2 weeks ago i made him dinner i went over to his apartment, and then he came in
he looked at me like i waz a total stranger and he ask me wat i waz doin i said, "i made u dinner and i thought we can hang out" he like ohh o_O

and then i ask him hows his day and stuff and he waz like "why do u always ask me that?, no nothing happen"

i waz just like -_-

and now this fight he havent called for abt a week now -_-

i dnt think i can take this anymore...
i wanna noe wat his deal is..like he giving me cold shoulder

he doesnt wanan hangout he doesnt wanna do anything with me i feel like im just there

i mean im his gf and if sumthing wrong he can always talk to me abt it

it just not the same

i feel like watever i say to him
he alwasy like " soo" or this and that
-_-

sirena

sarNie Adult
we've been together for almost 5 years now

yea im serious almost 5 year

and the beggining waz soo happy

and maybe this is where it all ends.......

darvil

sarNie Adult
You should have a serious discussion about this now.

Be direct and don't go too emo on the guy either.

judyp

sarNie Adult
indeed, you do need so sit the guy down and tell him how you feel. i know it is easier said than done, but 5 years is a long time to just let it go down the drain..do what you can because after everything you can walk away saying that you did do something about it. good luck!