Ok, fess up. How many times did you watch the "r" scenes in Sawan Bieng?

If Ken is a sex addict, then we're r scene addicts

• Once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 or more

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i saw the r scene from sawan bieng and i thought it was disturbing. -_- i'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble...i heard he r's her like 2 times already? i think that makes us women look so low...i could be taking this the wrong way but this is the first time i thought a thai r scene was just going too far. he has no respect for narin and i don't like that one bit. i'm refusing to watch those scenes...i still support it but i don't support the r scenes in SB.
i'm okay with 1 "R" but 4>>>???? that's extreme lol it's kinda sad lol but i love his sadistic charector. :D

i actually haven't gotten a chance to watch the r-scenes, or much of any other part of this lakorn, yet... which episodes are the r-scenes in? lol... but is this remake's r-scenes really that disturbing, or moreso than other lakorns'?

boh

sarNie Egg
it's sad cuz ken's a married man. It is quite disturbing..and sort of reminds me of roy leh sanae rai and jum ley ruk..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm on episode 2 of SB, so I haven't seen R scene yet. Though when I watch R scenes in Lakorns, I rewind it about 2-3 times.

1x. there are actually way more than i can handle in this lakorn which is why i no longer watch it. i download for the mom though. she likes the lakorn. :D

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Ok....wow....Ummmm....I have never really watched this lakorn, at least this version because it's another remake blah blah blah but dam.....everybody's talkin about rape scenes and kissing scenes so I just had to get it out of my system to see what it's all about so.....I can't believe they kissed for real!! Both lips touching and actually making the SMOOCHING sound. THEY SMOOCHED!!!! Holy cow...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
r'scene? how could i miss that :arrg: ? what episode? please let me know and i can dl it :ph34r: :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
r'scene? how could i miss that :arrg: ? what episode? please let me know and i can dl it :ph34r: :loool:
omg! you didn't watch the "rawr" scene?!!? whattt..?! it's end episodes 4-5 you won't be sorry! ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the r scene from sawan bieng and i thought it was disturbing. -_- i'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble...i heard he r's her like 2 times already? i think that makes us women look so low...i could be taking this the wrong way but this is the first time i thought a thai r scene was just going too far. he has no respect for narin and i don't like that one bit. i'm refusing to watch those scenes...i still support it but i don't support the r scenes in SB.
i actually haven't gotten a chance to watch the r-scenes, or much of any other part of this lakorn, yet... which episodes are the r-scenes in? lol... but is this remake's r-scenes really that disturbing, or moreso than other lakorns'?
it's sad cuz ken's a married man. It is quite disturbing..and sort of reminds me of roy leh sanae rai and jum ley ruk..
i know they had a lot of "R" scenes in here..but to me they were all kinda fake... :lol: the camera goes off somewhere u see 'em back in bed...**cough**cough** now the Sawan Bieng '88 and '98.....tat's wat i call disturbing....this '08 remake is NOTING!!

plus i know it can get controversal so not even gonna go there..but it's disrespecting to woman..so if it disturbs u...dun watch it..but anyways it makes Ann look strong to some point..she was still willing to stand up and bark back at him everytime he disrespected her..she didn't just back down like some other nang'eks...GO ANN!

end the end here..P'Ken shot this lakorn b4 he got married so technically he wasn't married at tat time..give him a break...and PLEASE give me a break from reality...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
BACK ON TOPIC NOW

ehehe..the "R" scenes like the actual one??..hmm..the first one like twice or three times..the feeding one..probably three times too..the pool scene :blush: tat one was HOT...i lost count..ehehe..and the one at the house..ehehe..three or four times..ehehe...but i seriously lost count how many times i watched the kissing scene DAMN! tat was HOT! HOT! HOT! :spin: and esp. tat bush scene wen he rip the top of her shirt open and saw the necklace now tat was hot..esp. wen wat he said too **Faint** :w-scene-pop-corn:

Kavee:Why did you hide the necklace this much?? Are you scare someone else might see you wearing my necklace??..**smirk** It's okay..being sneaky like this...I like it!" :r-scene-pop-corn: **faint**

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
I WATCH ALL..AND IT IS GETTING ANNOYING..
ONE..R...TWO..R..
I AM TIRED OF SEEING RIN HURT..AND BEING STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF
KAWEE AND LEELA'S PROBLEMS..

Susie

sarNie Adult
this has got to be the first lakorn that i've watched of the p'ek rappin the n'ek 3xs + i've never seen a scene of the p'ek slap a n'ek before. this lakorn is freaken GREAT. ANN T& KEN are superb actors!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I WATCH ALL..AND IT IS GETTING ANNOYING..
ONE..R...TWO..R..
I AM TIRED OF SEEING RIN HURT..AND BEING STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF
KAWEE AND LEELA'S PROBLEMS..

tat's just how life is sometimes...if only... -_-

poor narin..can't wait to see Kavee playing Mr. Nice Guy...aww...but i pity him alreadie...why? :lmao: