Ok, fess up. How many times did you watch the "r" scenes in Sawan Bieng?

If Ken is a sex addict, then we're r scene addicts

• Once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 or more

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl ! i thought u say .."... there's more to a lakon than r scenes and they don't make a lakon necessarily better, just spicier. you know, that special kick!..."

HAHHAHHAHAH

onahc

sarNie Elites
girl ! i thought u say .."... there's more to a lakon than r scenes and they don't make a lakon necessarily better, just spicier. you know, that special kick!..."

HAHHAHHAHAH
I stand by my words. And did you vote? Girl, I know you just didn't come in here and not vote! LOL

neena

sarNie Adult
i saw the r scene from sawan bieng and i thought it was disturbing. -_- i'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble...i heard he r's her like 2 times already? i think that makes us women look so low...i could be taking this the wrong way but this is the first time i thought a thai r scene was just going too far. he has no respect for narin and i don't like that one bit. i'm refusing to watch those scenes...i still support it but i don't support the r scenes in SB.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i saw the r scene from sawan bieng and i thought it was disturbing. -_- i'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble...i heard he r's her like 2 times already? i think that makes us women look so low...i could be taking this the wrong way but this is the first time i thought a thai r scene was just going too far. he has no respect for narin and i don't like that one bit. i'm refusing to watch those scenes...i still support it but i don't support the r scenes in SB.
^^ true that he has no respect for narin for treating her the way he did. i just see it as acting, but i do understand where you're coming from.
anyways, i only watched the r scene once. it wasn't romantic, so i have no reason to go back & watch it. i like re-watching only romantic scenes that make me giggle like a little girl. lols.

onahc

sarNie Elites

I understand and I'm also dumbfounded how sex/nudity, alcohol, and violence(blurring of guns and weapons) are censored but not r scenes. go figure, huh? Anyways, I know rape is not a funny matter but we all know it's a lakon and this poll is meant to be tongue in cheek and should not be taken seriously.

max

sarNie Elites
Kind of off topic, but I noticed that "rape" is often displayed in Thai lakorns. I do not see that as romantic, either, but I must confess that I sometimes enjoy watching it, highly DEPENDING on how much I like the actor and actress. I guess I am contradicting myself in a way, but what I am saying is that I rather have the actor and actress do such thing through real love because rape is not cool. Haha ^^

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i dont care what yall say. i still find myself giggle like a little schoolgirl with those r scenes. what episode was the r-scene? LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
R' scene is not for everyone , i understand those that object to this kind of display on women but major of viewer must of like this type of storyline in lakorn for producer to keep having them . Cuz as far as i can remeber there alway been R" scene in lakorn ..matter of fact it was wilder back in teh day! I thought they tone it down a bit till SB came along :p . I guess...viewer that love this type of storyline , you have to be a

1) romantic fanatic
2) imaginative
3) unrealistic
4) nice girl love bad boy
5) baby lover

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
R' scene is not for everyone , i understand those that object to this kind of display on women but major of viewer must of like this type of storyline in lakorn for producer to keep having them . Cuz as far as i can remeber there alway been R" scene in lakorn ..matter of fact it was wilder back in teh day! I thought they tone it down a bit till SB came along :p . I guess...viewer that love this type of storyline , you have to be a
1) romantic fanatic
2) imaginative
3) unrealistic
4) nice girl love bad boy
5) baby lover

:lol: Everything except #3 for me I guess.

R scenes are aight. :huh: I guess it depends on the 'season' (for me) :D I don't go ahead and just get glued to a lakorn b/c it has *cough*cough* R scenes :p

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
ofcouse it has to be more that once....i rewatch this drama over and over....for example i watch it with my mom, then my sister, then my sister-in-law, then my young sister and then my cousin and myself....hehehe...i am trying to introduce this great drama to all of my family members.....hehehehe