Oil & Fang

Kelly

I wish they are back together...i love them both...very cute couple~
love Fang form hua jai sila..
and oil from all his lakorns!

solin

sarNie Adult
I wish they will never be back together because I really don't like Fang !
Please not with my Oil !!!!!!!!!!!!

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
from the news that i was watching.. im guessing theyre back together because there was a soccer game that oil played in and fang was there and there was a little clip of her giving him a massage on his shoulders i think and when she spotted the camera she stopped

if anyone wants to see it .. its from daokrajai on june 19, 2008

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ooh... i really like them together... they do make an adorable couple... although.... i would like to see them onscreen though... like to see the chemistry!!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they look cute together.
Of topic: I'm thinking about making a forum for Fang just I need some help haha.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't know he was dating someone....I don't know much about fang...but as long as they are happy we should be happy for them....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh Kayla. The hello kitty icons are too cute :D Haha I should steal them for Pongs forum LOL. Just kidding. (Wait, I might if I don't find bette ones. Tee-Hee!) I just started Pongs forum today also I'm too tired and lazy to put up anything since its 11;43PM over here in MN.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh Kayla. The hello kitty icons are too cute :D Haha I should steal them for Pongs forum LOL. Just kidding. (Wait, I might if I don't find bette ones. Tee-Hee!) I just started Pongs forum today also I'm too tired and lazy to put up anything since its 11;43PM over here in MN.

Oh hehe you can if you want I dont mind hehe :)

I'm tired too its 12:01 here in Iowa trying to stay up and fix Fang's page hehe