Oh no, are ALL actors GAY?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol i had a great laugh watching the clips..... honest i dont care if Rome's gay or straight.... as long as he keep making lakorns for me to watch, i'm happy......

i don't know...like some posts have stated, if there's a photo, then reporters always have a way of making it look however they want... well, the article says that rome entered into a gay pageant and he claims that he didn't know it was a gay bar... how do you know it's not a gay bar? lol...anyhow, maybe he just wanted the award money :unsure:

noungning

Heartless
lol exactly, how can u not know it's a gay bar? lol and he won the award haha... but he also said his mom was there to support him... um it's kinda like wth! haha

sirena

sarNie Adult
lol exactly, how can u not know it's a gay bar? lol and he won the award haha... but he also said his mom was there to support him... um it's kinda like wth! haha

hahahaha LMAO lolz

im sorry wen i read wat noung wrote i just bust out laughing haaha his MOM support him haha it nothing wrong but it just like wtf? :loool:

how could they not know it waz a gay bar??

n-eways i still like rome no matter wat :)

Katerine

Butterfly123
well i think in noons case it was just for money ^_^ but in the other p'ek cases like new and film i think they might be gay to sleep with that sia ode dude. :D

tinarukter

sarNie Hatchling
so what is this about? i went to the link but i can't read thai. and i didn't know he could speak good lao. are you laotian? is he mixed anything else besides thai?

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
that doesnt mean hes gay, well i hope not! lol bc i love rome! hes sooo hot! but anyways i hope he isnt

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
don't mean to say anything bad, but every body in the world is bisexual...because don't you all love your mommy and daddy :p

stephanie

sarNie Adult
o no!!! cry cry cry...not rome! o my gaw! i hope other actors/ singers aren't gay... speaking of tht... who else in the thai entertainment industry is... gay???

noungning

Heartless
don't mean to say anything bad, but every body in the world is bisexual...because don't you all love your mommy and daddy :p
oh god, unless u have more feelings than mom and dad to ur mom and dad they u are ok... but u have more feelings than that then that leads to other means...

lol, but it's true very few straight men... hahaha they can be 'secretly' feminine too, who knows! :lol:

rome is thai, but he's from the esarn region, esarn [a few provinces all together] on the border of laos.