Oh no, are ALL actors GAY?

noungning

Heartless
:lol: :eek: :p

well, you know, i just check the entertainment news alot now that i'm bored. and i didn't even read yet but i saw pictures and the headline and i went :eek:

headline says, "Rome, jumped! Picture of Rome's package popping at the most liked by gays pageant was discovered"

http://manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNew...D=9510000027010

just sharing... i was shocked... as i like him because he can speak good lao and is from nong khai... bummer -_-

noungning

Heartless
oh wait i think i should put a disclaimer... i do not intend to harm or hate... i still like him, i'm just shocked. and don't mean to offend anyone. i know it's his life, and i'm just sharing info that was shocking to me.

skies

sarNie Adult
so he's gay??? nah, i don't think so...i dont understand thai but i think he just went to a gay thing and maybe he's considered one of the many guys who guys like...i'm not sure....maybe he's supportive of people who are gay...and i dont think reports are always true...they have a way of twisting things to make it "hot" which i think is totally stupid....but like i said i'm not sure....anyone mind to clear things up a bit??? :D

Mai*

sarNie Elites
He's had gay rumours, but that's every actor lol. He was said to be very sweet to one of his male costars on the set of one of his lakorns, spurring rumours he and that costar was seeing each other. They said it wasnt just regular behaviour, but waan waan, waan tee sut luer :lol: I showed Sunny the link to the news at Spicy, that was a while back :lol:

donna

sarNie Adult
oh no! not rome, cries. he is too sexy to be gay. but then again almost all the fine guys are gay. sigh so sad

max

sarNie Elites
(Gasps) There is nothing wrong with being gay, but please not Rome. Eeeeek! I love him =(

cecilia

Staff member
wow. another victim .. just have to wait and see if rumors are true. which hopefully are not b/c news tend to twist and turn. LOl

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
yeah he can speak really good lao, is he part lao??...anyways!!! it would be a shocker if he was gay!! i love rome!!...that wld mean i have no chance at all haha..atleast if he is straight i have that very very slight chance :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOoo i see . Everything that popping .
It ok if he gay ( could be a rumor ) , ppl tend to forget and forgive the cute one . Watever rock his boat it cool w/ me . Love is blind .

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I like Rome too, he's cute...oh well i can dream...i hope it's just a rumor!

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Nong Khai is in Thailand. Its on the other side of Laos. Close to Vientiane.
He's to cute 2 b gay.
But what can you say. Thats LIFE!!!!!!

noungning

Heartless
what do u mean? play what role lol... this isn't a role he's playing? but i can't watch the video at work... =o/