Oh Jai Oey

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
mongstaness, you're a guy?? i've always thought you were a girl! hahaha you have a nice voice! if you were fluent in thai, this would be a big hit! good job!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
mongstaness, you're a guy?? i've always thought you were a girl! hahaha you have a nice voice! if you were fluent in thai, this would be a big hit! good job!
lol. yea i get mistaken for being a girl upin here..lol but yea, imma guy. im not fluent in thai yet, but im gonna get there.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
lol. yea i get mistaken for being a girl upin here..lol but yea, imma guy. im not fluent in thai yet, but im gonna get there.

Thookatha, I thought Mongstaness was a GIRL too. HAHA.

I was expecting a girl's voice, when I heard the song, I was like "What the hell" .I started laughing.
What's your nat?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Thookatha, I thought Mongstaness was a GIRL too. HAHA.

I was expecting a girl's voice, when I heard the song, I was like "What the hell" .I started laughing.
What's your nat?
lol. ^^ i get that a lot. they expect a girl and then theyre like, wat? ur a guy? lol.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
how come i can't open it. That sucks. Wait didn't last time u sung the song from ngoa asok (shitty i spell that wrong) too, where the main couple is pong and peung, or did i mistaken u for someone esle.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO you girls (I hope so) are so funny! You girls are not alone. mongstaness I am almost speechless when I downloaded, I was expecting a girl voice. Not bad, I like it! =D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow! You sound pretty good for saying that you're not that good with your thai! Sounds pretty good to me (;

Btw, I so LOVE this song very much! Had this for my text messege ringtone for months! Lolz.​

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
mongstaness, you tricked me...all these years!! ur all up in the threads like u waz a woman! i wonder if i've ever talked about anything intimate or womanly personal with you... :huh:...

... :eek:....OMG!! PERVERT!!

lmao jjjjk... :lol:

...but i'll still consider you one of the girls, ok? k...cool, girly!

speaking of girly, do you think you can hook me up with the instrumental to this song? i'm going to sing it to myself when i'm bored. thanks in advance. ahaha

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I knew he was a guy cause I listened to his Ngao Asoke song before.

You know Mongtaness, for someone whose not fluent in Thai, you sure hit the mark. It sounds like you are right on track. And your voice is so soothing. Very Nice. :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

You know Mongtaness, for someone whose not fluent in Thai, you sure hit the mark. It sounds like you are right on track. And your voice is so soothing. Very Nice. :D
haha what?? you sang the ngao asoke song? share that too. i didn't get to hear it. :D

nophankh

sarNie Adult

haha what?? you sang the ngao asoke song? share that too. i didn't get to hear it. :D
I second that, I would like to hear it also. I like your singing, I was listening to it all afternoon.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
mongstaness, you tricked me...all these years!! ur all up in the threads like u waz a woman! i wonder if i've ever talked about anything intimate or womanly personal with you... :huh:...

... :eek:....OMG!! PERVERT!!

lmao jjjjk... :lol:

...but i'll still consider you one of the girls, ok? k...cool, girly!

speaking of girly, do you think you can hook me up with the instrumental to this song? i'm going to sing it to myself when i'm bored. thanks in advance. ahaha
lol. no u didnt share anything intimate with me..lol i wouldve remembered if u did..lol

oh jai oey instrumental

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I second that, I would like to hear it also. I like your singing, I was listening to it all afternoon.
yea, i did sing ngao asoke's saeng lae ngao too. but then i deleted it a while back..lol whenever i find it, i'll post it up again..

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I didn't know there would be any guys in here. I thought only girls watch lakorns but it's kool to know that some guys watch thai lakorn too.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I didn't know there would be any guys in here. I thought only girls watch lakorns but it's kool to know that some guys watch thai lakorn too.
lol. now u know. i watch lakorns for my fav actresses. ANN THONGPRASOM all the way! and then AFF! and then RITA! and then PINKY! and then many more....lol