OFFICIAL BUANG RUK THREAD

darvil

sarNie Adult
So far 1st and 2nd episode have been released.

Any complaint? Sub quality? got some advice? bad language? etc etc

If anyone have a better video source let me know.. I want high quality stuff. I'll be willing to reencode. I want the standard to be similar to the 350 meg korean tv rips.

hanagurl

sarNie Fansubber
Darvil said:
So far 1st and 2nd episode have been released.

Any complaint? Sub quality? got some advice? bad language? etc etc

If anyone have a better video source let me know.. I want high quality stuff. I'll be willing to reencode. I want the standard to be similar to the 350 meg korean tv rips.
[post="8348"][/post]​
Sorry pm didnt go thru this has nuthing to do w/ur video thingy but i had to reedit eps.4 timing for buang ruk cuz there was a mistake so ill post the link in her wen its done almost finish so don't start encoding the video yet!!

darvil

sarNie Adult
hanagurl said:
Sorry pm didnt go thru this has nuthing to do w/ur video thingy but i had to reedit eps.4 timing for buang ruk cuz there was a mistake so ill post the link in her wen its done almost finish so don't start encoding the video yet!!
[post="8955"][/post]​
ok read ya pm. :D

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
thanks, Darvil, for the subs. even though i'm thai and can understand the language, i still wanted to d/l the files because it's really cool to c Thai lakon w/subtitles.
this is off the topic, but i noticed a couple of mistakes in the subtitles. don't get me wrong. i still appreciate ur work, but there are just a few errors that i couldn't overlook. i've watched the episode 1 only, but i'll watch the rest later. in the first episode, the term "Khun Ying" is explained incorrectly. Khun Ying is an informal title given at birth if ur a daughter of a prince or a princess (if u've seen Glin Gaew Tum Nuk Kao (starring Buachompoo Ford and Puri), Ra Biang Ruk (the Balcony of Love), Sa Pai Jao (starring Vicky Sunisa Jett), etc., u will understand). the title is also bestowed upon u by the king or the queen if 1.) u have done outstanding work for the society or 2.) ur husband becomes the Prime Minister, a minister of any ministry, a general, or a highest-rank officer of the Royal Thai Police. "Khun Pu Ying" is a term that servants call their female master.
"Khun Pu Chai," not "Khun Pood Chai," is term that servants call their male master. and the nang eak's name is Pintong or Pin for short, not Pim.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Darvil..thanks sooo much for subbing BuangRak...i appreciate it sooo much..this way i can understand Pepper and Fang's lakorn..i'm loving it more that i can actually understand now...thanks...

annea

sarNie Adult
right now this lakorn is pissing me off....

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
oh darvil, could u release the sub itself alone.... because most everyone already had the vdo.... we just need the subfiles only... could u release the soft sub as well pls... that way theres no need to redl everysingle vdo...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
decoy said:
oh darvil, could u release the sub itself alone.... because most everyone already had the vdo.... we just need the subfiles only... could u release the soft sub as well pls... that way theres no need to redl everysingle vdo...
[post="32694"][/post]​
i think that's a good idea. why don't you just release the rest of the subs that way? since the episodes comes out so much faster than the subbed ones, it would be easier so then members won't have to re-dl the whole thing..just a suggestion...

and also THANK YOU SO MUCH FANSUBBERS!!!! I <33333 YOU!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

.diane.

Media Fanatic
separate files sounds great! the thing with separate files though if you've previously downloaded buang ruk and you're waiting for subs they work best with the video file that was used to create the subs.

it shouldn't make too much of a difference if the only thing compressed is the file size of the video for faster shares. if the video was cut or edited then yup....separate subs might be a bad thing. i could totally be off key here too :ph34r:

anywho i think it's a great idea subbing thai lakorns! and thank you very much to pichayaaznbabe for your clarifications. ^____________^

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I have no clue where the thread for this went...it use to be in BM...but that was a long time ago...I haven't seen it for a while now...

Anyways, I think I still have the first five subbed episodes somewhere...I'll try to dig them up and upload them :D