Off Pongpat and Dang Tanya

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL me and my oldie couples, i love them!!! They are such a loving couple.

Credit to original owners of pics, i own nothing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw i totally love them together. both are terrific actors and actresses not to mentioned a producer as well! its too bad he doesn't get dressed up like his wife lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg throwbacks! Haha, i really love their couple too. I love Khun Off he's such a great GREAT actor/director!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
cute ja. i love loving couples as well, esp men who love their wives like him. off said he wants to die before his wife, so he won't have to be sad or alone if she passes before him.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
wow i didn't even know these two are husband and wife...lol do they have children? lol excuse me but i think i know little much of thai industry then lol...but oh well i still like watching drama...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Off Pongpat seems like he really loves his wife. I've seen him on Ratree Samo Sorn a few times and it's funny how the host would tease him about being afraid of his wife. I heard that he gets an allowance from his wife and it's very little. He said he doesn't need alot of money b/c he's always on lakorn set which has foods and drink so he doesn't need much money. She's lucky to have a guy love her so much like that.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Off Pongpat seems like he really loves his wife. I've seen him on Ratree Samo Sorn a few times and it's funny how the host would tease him about being afraid of his wife. I heard that he gets an allowance from his wife and it's very little. He said he doesn't need alot of money b/c he's always on lakorn set which has foods and drink so he doesn't need much money. She's lucky to have a guy love her so much like that.
Do you happen to have the link for that episode? I adore this couple so much

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Gosh this couple is really killing me! No wonder they have long lasting marriage !

Hope to see Yadech will like this in the future

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I remember someone saying that Khun Dang Tanya used to hang around the set of the lakorn that her husband was filming because she was jealous of his n'ek. I don't know if it's true or not, but I think that's kinda cute and very protective at the same time.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I heard she's very tom boyish and can kick his a$$. She also knows how to shoot a gun, so he knows better than to stray.