Off Aphichati Die......

Viforever

sarNie Egg
Goes!!!!!!!!!. so sad :( He is the first thai actor i met in real life; i still remember his look til this day. THANK YOU for all the works you had done to entertain us for many years. May you rest in peace and hope you know I'll miss you forever......

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
He died, so sad. We won't see him anymore. He is a good actor. he will remain in many of our hearts.

xaxeng

sarNie Egg
Wow, no wonder he was gone for so long and then back again in full force. he was so hot and even if he wasn't pra ek anymore, i still like him do much cause he's such a great actor. i will miss him.

moilee

sarNie Adult
After reading what had happened to him...it's even more sad :lmao: . And he wasn't as old as I thought he would be...only 30 years old. It's truely sad that he died so young. I'm still speechless....

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
omg i feel so bad he wasnt even that old i guess its really true that age dont really matter. i remember first time i saw in ae and woot lakorn i thought he was so cute too bad he die in that lakorn. rip off i will miss you

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
aww thats heart breaking.. he was a good actor as a villian and he was kute too well as what i thought hahahah well rest in peace. we'll all miss you

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i can't believed he died
when i heard news a thai actor died i wasn't srue who died but then i saw the picture nd i was liek dam he was one of my fav actor who wasn't pek i rmemeber him from besiarch ork
not sure if i spelled that right so sorry if it isn't

pond

sarNie Egg
R.I.P

Why why and why... i just watched him on Jun Pun dao talkshow!!!!!!!!!!errrrrrrrrrr..He's very cute too... :(

donna

sarNie Adult
oh my God!! dang...

that's so sad. i like the movies that he stars in too! sending my prayers and thoughts to his fam. he looks young too, how sad...

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I love him he such a good actor. that is so sad!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow its been a few days since this news has been out and I have yet to stop by this thread maybe because its hard to admit he's gone ... now everytime I watch a Thai Lakorn its gonna be so sad especially the oldies of the ones he's in ...He was a great actor one of the best in the industry and he's so young ... Condolences to his family and may he Rest in Peace T___T

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
I'm feel very sorry for his family & his girlfriend. I admit that he plays very good in all lakorn that he have played. It is so sudden. Now, he will not suffer too much because he is in paradise.