Off Aphichati Die......

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh.... i'm speechless..... he was really a great actor... My favorite lakorn that he was in was "Mot Kai Num Tah" I just requested a month ago. Now I'm gonna have to fiind and watch it. loved as p'ek and the villian. My condolence to his families and love ones. Truely a great loss....

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
That is truly really sad, i'm speechless, omg :(
my condolence to his family and friends, who would have thought such young guy like Off would have an heart attack.

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! This is really sad. Just heard about on Thaiware Radio, but didn't really get the name. How awful.

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!! are you for real....i can not believe it....it can't be true.....i donno know what else to say...i am so stung with shock right now. oh no!!!! i got to tell my sister about this.....she's a fan of him...bet my sis gotta be stung too.

cecilia

Staff member
omg..i can't believe this..he's my fave bad actor ..i'm in awe..
can't believe..such a young age..
my prayer are with his family..i hope they'll doing okay..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigod!! i'm shock. speechless too. i like his acting. he's a good actor. and cute too. so sad..he died too fast. he's still young too. :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg....i think everyone is speechless and shock right now..this is sooo sad...he is one of my fav bad guy too :( :(

may in RIP..he will surely be miss

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
Wow...i am so speechless also...he is sooo young to have such a thing happen to him...i can't believe this...he was a great actor and will surely be missed. May he rest in peace and prayers to his family and friends~ This is so sad~

.diane.

Media Fanatic
omg i'm so speechless right now. we were just talking about how much we loved him how he can play such a great villian and at the same time still so sexy. i'm so sad. he was wonderful and anytime i saw him in an interview for example when he came out i think it was p'kob and p'por's talkshow - how he has such a great personality. i'm so sad. :( condolences to his family, friends and fans of p'off.

this is really sad too. p'oof has worked with so many great people too. p'nat myria, p'jui w., p'noon, p'chakrit, p'por. this year i have seen him in so many lakorns and he was getting a bigger and bigger fan base :(

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
yes it is too sad :( he was a great actor

From Manager magazine

Aof Apichart Puapimol, is died on 16th november at 11 am. He was called as the Keanu Reeves of Thailand, and was recognized as a very good actor, appreciated by many people. :(

Seems that he is died from some respiratory difficulties and asthma, and hypertrophy of veins.
When she heard the news, Tai Saitarn, Aof's ex girlfriend, came to see him. She is so sad, cos even if they were not together anymore, they were still friends. She told the reporters that a few time before his death, he called her and send her sms. She said she had a bad intuition that time. When she went to see him, she told the reporters that he was like someone sleeping, his eyes weren't totally closed.

Another friend, Peuy Parnwaad (from Roy Adit hang ruk), is very sad too, and never thought he would die that fast, he never showed that he was weak, but always told her he was ok and he smiled, they used to talk together about asthma, cos i have the same.

Big Salut, another friend, told that he was shocked when he has heard the news, he thought it was a joke. He said that each time he saw Aof, he never told about his disease.

All his friends told him to rest in peace and to not worry for his mother or anything else. He has much suffered from his disease.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
That is so sad.
My condolences to his family.
Off was a great actor.
He will be missed.
May he rest in peace.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm in shock...and speechless. He wasn't that old. Did he aware of his heart attacks? Did he just came to Kob's Chan Pan Dao a month ago? My sympathy and express sadness goes to his family and friends.