[OCN] Vampire Prosecutor 1 & 2

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
One of the greatest investigation drama. Popular actor Yeon Jung Hoon's taking the male lead role as Min Tae-yeon. He's a prosecutor. Got bitten by someone and became a vampire. Adorable actress Lee Young Ah is the female lead as Yoo Jung In. She's also a prosecutor as well. Check out more info @ dramawiki & Soompi.

Best cable drama 2011!

sue317

sarNie Egg
where can i watch this drama??? just read about it.... and ahhhh it looks and sounds sooo good ^^ ...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the first part is on netflix.. but of course you can stream it anywhere online as well hehe :)

i was gonna start a thread on this but glad you did leemyis.. hehe

but yes.. i love this drama! you got the comedy, seriousness.. the mystery.. THE HOT VAMPIRE, the tomboy-ish prosecutor.. etc... but yeah THE HOT VAMPIRE PROSECUTOR.. <-- yeah.. you just have to repeat it XD..

I really love this drama.. i'm just waiting for episode 8 of season2 to be fully subbed so i'll understand everything at once. and i have to say that season2 is way funnier than season1.. and i love lee young ah's character make-over.. she's so much prettier and cuter now :D

but oi.. there's only 11 eps total for season2.. i wonder how it will all wrap up.. unless there's also going to be a season3 hehe.. you know the two prosecutors like each other.. ahaha.. oh goodness.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Season 2 last episode broadcast this Sunday. I saw a few hints from the actors that there will be season 3. Hopefully it's true. I want more of Min & Yoo. They're the cutest prosecutors ever.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ really? gahhh... @_@..
i want more.. more more!!!! XD
i actually wouldn't mind if they keep continuing this drama~ wheeee <3

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Last episode was great but I was a bit confused at the end. I really want season 3 for a ending like this. Jung In can't die and Min has to meet her again.

X fingers for season 3!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ oh nooo.. i just got spoiled... LOL
but what? JUNG IN DIES???? NOOOO..
Totally have to watch the latest ep..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dude dude dude dude dude dudeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ahhhhhh, i just got done with the second season.. defintely waiting and wishing for a season 3 because it was too much of a cliffhanger!!!! y'all cant get us addicted and leave us hanging.. neverrrr~~

i'm just curious what happened to jung in.. will she still be human? or turned.. hmmm..