Occupation

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm a SENIOR! in HS
I'm looking to be in the Education System
as of rite now i'm helping teach a bratty adorable kindergarten class

and ceda loser how dare u start a topic w/ out repling to it urself!
Dang luas nkauj, why you gotta bust me out like that? LOL!

You're so mos mos. Only a senior in HS.

Well...me, I am a Victim Advocate for the District Attorney's office and Law Enforcement. My job description is very, very broad. So far, I like it A LOT! But I have my good and bad days. Some days I wanna shoot somebody and some days I wanna hug everyone. So...it varies.

Kashie...Zoo siab lawm los???

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
my brother in law just finished college for that..hes looking fr a job now..its extremly hard to find a job in that catogory..he tried in SF, Fresno,SB, OC too ithink..

that is soooo true! i took accounting courses for three semesters. couldn't even find an entry-level job in that field, even with good grades. :huh: so i'm switching my major to nursing right now. i already work at a nursing home, so hopefully that will help motivate me in school more.

karolinav89

sarNie Egg
i'm a low life..lol..working at a supermarket as a checker, stocker, bakery/deli...took two year off from college..goin back this year..hopefully...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i'm a low life..lol..working at a supermarket as a checker, stocker, bakery/deli...took two year off from college..goin back this year..hopefully...
that's not low life.
at least you're working..
i know some people who just stays home..
they don't go to school.. or work..
lol.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a Associated Clincial Social Worker. Do therapy work with kids with "special needs"… LOL… mostly behaviorally challenge and/or mental health issues.... Sometimes it's rewarding and I love my job, other times I want to either strangle my clients or "kids" as i call them and or their caregivers. My agency is pretty flexible and I'm able to set my own schedule so I love that, but I the load of paperworks we have to do. If I can do my job, minus the paperwork, and the crazy parents, and or extremely behaviorally challenge kids, I would love my job...LOL. And compare to some of you guys I'm probably ancient...LOL.

I too would love it if you can also wipe out my school loans Hlee...LOL. Do you guys at least do loan consolidations with low interest rate by any chance???LOL....what I really need to do is consolidate my loans.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
lol, i enjoyed reading some comments....but as for me I'm a college student about to get my AS Degree as a Pharmacy Technician and can't wait to work cuz i'll be doing externship in 3 weeks lol...a little bit nervous and excited....

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
I am fortunate to be a principal at an elementary school. This is my second year, and I am facing many challenges that sometimes I just want to quit the darn job! Not only are there pile of paperwork to do, I have to deal with students', parents', and teachers' issues on a daily basis! My first year, I went home crying myself to sleep so many times...thinking and telling myself this is not what I want as a lifelong career. I feel like I'm doing it for my father only. He, so much, wanted at least one of his kids to be a principal. Since I was the only one majoring in Education, his dreams fell on me! Two of my siblings are accountants, one's a computer engineer, and the other two are still in college - one pursuing a career in Finance, the other in Criminal Justice!

I'm thinking about a career change. What do you all think? And with the way the economy is, which field is best?

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
lol, i enjoyed reading some comments....but as for me I'm a college student about to get my AS Degree as a Pharmacy Technician and can't wait to work cuz i'll be doing externship in 3 weeks lol...a little bit nervous and excited....
I almost went into medicine, I was attending Duncan & all 4 years I was in the Health Program but after High School I decided to go into Business for some odd reasons. Anyways, I might consider going to a private school to get an AS Degree as a Pharmacy Technician too. However, it depends if I have lots of loan though, at the moment I haven't loan a lot & I hope it stay that way. :lol:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I almost went into medicine, I was attending Duncan & all 4 years I was in the Health Program but after High School I decided to go into Business for some odd reasons. Anyways, I might consider going to a private school to get an AS Degree as a Pharmacy Technician too. However, it depends if I have lots of loan though, at the moment I haven't loan a lot & I hope it stay that way. :lol:
lol.
when i was at my scholarship dinner night before i graduated high school..
one of the girls wanted to major in history
with a minor in music
and the host was like.. "that's an odd combination."

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
lol.
when i was at my scholarship dinner night before i graduated high school..
one of the girls wanted to major in history
with a minor in music
and the host was like.. "that's an odd combination."
LOL, it is very odd :lol: I know a girl at my school who major in music & criminal justice.
Business & Health is really different, unless I decided to become a Pharmacist &
also have a degree in Business so I can run my own business. ;)
LOL, College is getting boring now, I really enjoyed my high school years, anyone else miss their high school days? ^_^

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
LOL, it is very odd :lol: I know a girl at my school who major in music & criminal justice.
Business & Health is really different, unless I decided to become a Pharmacist &
also have a degree in Business so I can run my own business. ;)
LOL, College is getting boring now, I really enjoyed my high school years, anyone else miss their high school days? ^_^
i don't have anything else in mind beside liberal studies
i was thinking about becoming a high school teacher.
but shiet! kids these days are very hard to discipline
especially the junior high kids who just hit puberty and act all tough
and then high school kids who think they have the power to do whatever they want
i saw so many high schoolers that were so disrespectful
so damn.. that changed my mind..
i probably want to go into elementary now
they are hard to discipline too
but they're afraid if you snitch them to their parents
so.. they have a little reason to be intimidated.. lol
and yes.. i miss my high school days.. it's only been 2 years.. ahaha.

azn_media

sarNie Egg
i'm currently a junior in college majoring in film but right now, i'm working at best buy with the geek squad. i fix people's computers, yay!!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i need help with my life! lol... i'm a full time college student looking hard for a job right now

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
lol...if u still can be qualified for financial aid then go ahead but if you're thinking about the worries of the loan then yeah it's kind of hard but on the other hand it does build up ur credits and later in life get a good home and etc...so don't be too negative of loans too ^_^ ...it can be good or bad...but just try to have a positive attitude...lol...

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i need help with my life! lol... i'm a full time college student looking hard for a job right now
lol...i was in that state once and felt i needed an education fast that will get me a good stable job that at least i know is professional and of respect from people...that's why i went to a private college...and i'm almost finish...n the field that i'm going into has a lot of ways to get a job so it's good...

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
This is my second year at the University. I am majoring in Biology. Quite difficult, I might add.
After I acquire my Bachelors, I'm aiming for Medical School. I want to go into Pediatrics. Therefore, I am an ASPIRING DOCTOR!! Looooong Road but will be worth it in the end! Wish me luck guys!! Thanks!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ damn. i work at a college bookstore
and ringing up books...
i see so many prices and it throws me off everytime.
especially books for biology, chemistry, and accounting classes
lol