Obizgo.Com

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i've been having problems with this site..i cant seem to get on to it..I was wondering if anyone is having the same problem like me?? Is the site down?? cos if it is..then this suck cos i did not become a VIP member and next thing you know..the page doesnt wanna load up for me=[ Help anyone???? :spin:

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
haha..nevermind..fix the problem already...but thank you=]

So you guys are able to watch it without becoming a VIP member? Its weird for me, everytime I try to connect, it always says server is busy and to wait, but when I extend my VIP membership, it plays just fine. Does the website give first priority to guests living in Thailand?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
no...it doesnt play just like that if we are not vip...sucks cos i dont wanna spend money just to watch lakorns...in that case i might as well go to the video shop.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
that's why i chose www.thaitv.tv, I can fast forward and backwards its the same as going to the video store, only obizgo and thaitv.tv is always updated. =D

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
ay why i have dis problem when i wat to watch dis right i waited..n nothin happenin huh?

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
if you become a vip it's much easier. i doubt you would have any luck playing it without becoming a vip member.

i find obizgo a lot better than all of the other sites, you can fastforward/backward as well you just have to set the option to stream, and i can record from the site without a problem. not to mention they update very fast and it's easy to navigate through the site.