Nyab Siab Zoo:New Hmong Movie

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i watched like 10 min of it then fell asleep...and part of that ten minute were the previews...

neena

sarNie Adult
okay i went and bought this movie today. hmm..wat to say...um...overall the setting and actors were good. BUT i would prefer the original nyab's voice in this movie. i didn't like how they did the narration and voice over for her. i wish she would have talked...not the girl narrating the story. i felt like i was watching a nature show when the narrator describes how...a bat is blind or something. lol. uh...i think it had great direction its just the narration that really needs to go. the movie was very slow too...i couldn't sit through the whole thing. i fast forward a lot of it.

on a scale of 1-10: 7. i love how they captured the village and country side in this movie.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
actually the director is a very close friend of my mother in law and i was told that there's going to be a second part...i believe the second part is about the nyab's life after the mil died...i actually really enjoyed this movie because it was very different...the director said this movie is kinda base on the story of ruth from the bible. this movie is dedicated to the director's deceased daughter.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
actually the director is a very close friend of my mother in law and i was told that there's going to be a second part...i believe the second part is about the nyab's life after the mil died...i actually really enjoyed this movie because it was very different...the director said this movie is kinda base on the story of ruth from the bible. this movie is dedicated to the director's deceased daughter.
reallie..then i tink i want my hands on tat one too...

tis is exactly how i felt about tis movie

http://mozemoua.wordpress.com/2009/01/19/m...-nyab-siab-zoo/
-credit to mozemoua blog

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i thought this movie was the STUPIDEST movie ever made!..i mean its not fully developed..like they've got a start..but they needed to do alot of work with it..like..shes suppose to b a very good daughter in law right..they barely showed that..yeah she bathed her mom and stuff but come on..and she always looks so serious..like when peopel came to their house (that one guy) she didnt even liek greet him..thats hecka rude..the whole movie was just basically like a normal life..its so stupid..and y would they set the setting bac in the past like that...i just thought this movie was stupid...

EternalSunshine

sarNie Hatchling
I watched it with my parents and we enjoyed it. My mom didn't want it to end yet. I would like to see their relationship grow in a sequal. I am getting bored of all the typical Hmong movies. This one was different for me, in my opinion.