Nunfon Got Married

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG!! her husband isn't really good looking! oh well as long as they like eachother...but i love her in the series with Pol that sarN posted up there (^) she is still looking young how old is she anyways??congrats to tehm!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
ohh....i had to look at her for a few seconds to remember where i saw her from. now i remember. the white guy isn't that good looking. she has bad taste. i like the lakorn she did with pol.

julianna

sarNie Egg
she had a lakorn with Pol. What is hte name of the lakorn ?and can you gave a summary please. I never know that they had a lakorn together.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
julianna said:
she had a lakorn with Pol. What is hte name of the lakorn ?and can you gave a summary please. I never know that they had a lakorn together.
[post="133288"][/post]​
here is the section for the summary with the mini series she did with Pol...

Click Here

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow i haven't been to thai section for soooooooo long... since i'm hooked on korean.

anyways, why so many people find it so big deal out of it if daras married to white or different from asian? too racist, aren't you? ;) wow i didn't know that lady is numfon's sister! wow she's one of my fave vetern comedian.

congrats for them to get married. i actually thought she was married and realized she wasn't back then but now she is. =]

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
haven't see her on screen for a while and now she is married. Congrat to her and wish her happy life. I'll be missing her on screen if she stop acting.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, this thread sounds racist for some reason? No matter the nationality or race, love is love. You can't help whom you fall in love with and it looks like Numphon is happy with her husband. People should get over the, "ohhh he's white and ugly" or "she's too good for him, she should do better than that" comments.