Numfone Komolthiti

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Can someone find me pictures of Numfone Komolthiti ? I only saw her onscreen once. She's an old actress. Gosh, I loved her in that lakorn with Pol.T Haaa!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks JudyP :)
She is so beautiful!
I am so surprised Kwang & Namfon are sisters.
I never knew and they look nothing alike to me!

Anyone know any other lakorns she has been in?

judyp

sarNie Adult
yeah, i only see a little resemblance. however, when i hear them, i can tell that they're related. weird. haha. but yeah, shes gorgeous! i loved her in nai hoy tamin. she sang as well.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
She had a few lakorns with Kelly back in the days. But I forgot what it's called. She's a really good actress. I love her and miss seeing her onscreen. Last lakorn I saw her act in was Nai Hoy Tamin and her acting in that lakorn was just great, speaking ee san and singing....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
PAAJ this Namfon Komolthiti ja.
I want to see more of her lakorns! She's awesome!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
wow thats Numfon...i have never seen her out of Nai Hoi Tamin before...oh wait yes i have...she played a lakorn with with this one dude i forgot...the dude with the big nose...lolz hahaha he use to be pra ek in alot of other movies..but yeah Kwang who...not Kwan who was in the last lakorn with Win right?

pyh

sarNie Elites
wow thats Numfon...i have never seen her out of Nai Hoi Tamin before...oh wait yes i have...she played a lakorn with with this one dude i forgot...the dude with the big nose...lolz hahaha he use to be pra ek in alot of other movies..but yeah Kwang who...not Kwan who was in the last lakorn with Win right?
No, not that Kwan. This is Kwang that married Nuthi Khemayothin(not sure how to spell his name) also, an actor. They played a lot of lakorns together too. She's an older n'ek. She's the n'ek that plays the old lakorn Koo Kam with Bird Thongchai McIntyre. She was still in a lot of lakorns too, until last couple of years or so when she stopped to just be a mother to her two? kids. She's very beautiful. You probably know her in the lakorn AYARAK. with Chatchai, Dom, and Chai. She plays poor and didn't have any make up on but that's who it is.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes both sister KWANG & NAMFONE are really famous older actress! I still love them veryy much! They're so talented!

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks JudyP :)
She is so beautiful!
I am so surprised Kwang & Namfon are sisters.
I never knew and they look nothing alike to me!

Anyone know any other lakorns she has been in?
Really?? I kept getting the two confused. They look the same to me. I always thought they were the same person!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I Know who you guys are talking about now (Kwang)...I totally see the resemblance...especially in this picture. Is this picture really Num Fon...because it looks a lot like Kwang herself. Someone please confirm.

Wow she's really married to this guy...i never knew...they were together in Yatika.

Oh yeah Pictures are from Sarnie Wiki...!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
the first two picture is numfone K. but the last 3 is kwang...

i love both sisters especially kwang...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Don't know what Ket Lon Ket is but if you mean Keaw Lom Pet then yes...~!

the first two picture is numfone K. but the last 3 is kwang...

i love both sisters especially kwang...
wow that first picture i have of numfon really really loves like kwang herself...you can really see the resemblence there of the both sisters.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
They look alike esp. when both smile
but i like Kwang and was a fan ever since I watched Koo-Gum when I was a little girl
I'm glad she took her first come back screen in Keaw Lom Pet

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg i never knew she kwang maried him.. oh my god.. i was so in love with that one movie or lakorn they had together... but oo so sad st the ending.. ubt yea aniwaise.. wow.. they married each other.. YAY.. hehe.. and wat? kwang n numfon are sisers.. wow.. i am so behind..