NUM SORNRAM FAN MEETING

pze

sarNie Adult
YEP!!! SAME CRAZY FEELING HAD BACK IN 2003>>>? WHEN I SAW HIM I THINK LOL TOTALLY WENT GAGA FOR HIM! I WAS ONLY IN 8TH GRADE!!! I'M MUCH OLDER NOW AND MY WOMEN HOOD HAS CHANGED LOL I'M SO STUPID!

lolz...haha...so true women hood has changed....girl u know i was there at the concert in 2003 too...n i dont remember seeing u there.....but ive always remember that u went....but like p'num said....everyone has grown up so much.....haha

pze

sarNie Adult
DUDE I WAS OBBSESSEED BOUT HIM AT THE AGE OF????? 13! LOL I WAS LIKE P'NOOM I WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE WAIT FOR ME I'M STILL GROWING UP LOL!!! :loool: BUT I;M NOT PRETTY TO WHERE HE'LL LIKE ME BOO-HOO :lmao:

girl....ur pretty were all pretty....haha....lolz....hes just not the one...lolz....theres others remember.....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lolz...haha...so true women hood has changed....girl u know i was there at the concert in 2003 too...n i dont remember seeing u there.....but ive always remember that u went....but like p'num said....everyone has grown up so much.....haha
HAHHA REALLY... AWWW TO BAD I WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH YOU THEN HAHAH.
ANYHOW I WAS SO CRAZY I HAD THIS "DIGITAL IMAGING" class and i mad a button pin out of the photo of me and him lol!i still have it! i should of worn it kekekekee i'm crazy i know.

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
lOl. ur sOo funnie sarah!! don't worry i was like the same too.. i know i'm not ur pretty girl.. but yea..
haha

like i say only in this fantasy dream of mine tat i can call myself his wifey!! haha

but it's true like p'num say.. we all have grown..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i've grown horizoontally!!!!!! shiat!!! i need to slim down!!! for the dec. concert so i can look beetter lol i'm overweight.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lol i gained like 10 pounds this winter! gosh my weight keeps on fucuating?<<<<< i know i spelt that wrong kekekek

pze

sarNie Adult
girls u guys arent over weight....iono wat u girls are saying....i need to slim down too.....haha....we just got some extra meat n its good to not be skinny to the bones....

NanS

sarNie Egg
i use to be shy around people. Later, i overcome most of it and got the courage to hug Num. But i thought it was nothing because i saw someone wrap her arms around his neck. Then i saw her pull Num and kiss his check. Now that's what i call agressive. hehehe... i didn't want to kiss him because its to embarrassing.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
He will return, but we do not know the exact date. And whether it's Nat Myria...We can't say yet. He will be coming with someone, but he would like to bring Nat. It all depends on both their schedule..Who knows, it could be Oil?? LOL!!!

Dal, I miss you!!! I know what you mean about the restaurant. The memories we had with P'Captain...Hehehe!!
don't forget to come back and visit us....
I miss you too, Ladda!!!! I wish I could of really gone. I was thinking of the Vegas show, but couldn't make it. Vegas is six hours from where I live. I won't forget to come back and visit. :) If Oil will be there next time, I will be there in two hours or so by plane. I wouldn't miss the chance to see Oil.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
LOL!!! You better come if Oil comes. But we won't know until later in the year......Miss you much, Dal.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Dang I just got back form school and this page jump like 2 pages. You girls are funny! Is someone high on hormone? J/k

Well anyways I was to shy to put my arms around P'Num. We hugged though. He treated me like a little girl. When I was extending my arms for a hug he said awwwww and then gave me a really big hug and then bend down and pose for the picture. He was so sweet. In my autograph picture I was so close to his shoulder, I should have just lay my head on it. After the picture, I was leaving and he pet my head. I don't really mind because old people do it to me all the time, but coming from P'Num I felt like a little girl. Well it's okay...I love him

I won't ask for P'Num for a kiss because I respect him too much for that. However, if he ask for a kiss on the cheek from me, I would go for it. :D

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
Lucky!!!!!!! I want to see!
I'll post them up later. I'm so tired right now...i need a nap.

EDIT*

ok, so i finally got around to this. :) Here goes mines. sorry they're kinda big.

Yay, his arms around me!!!! :)

Gosh, he is sooooooo cute!

pze

sarNie Adult
honestly i think hes the same weight.....but for some reason when he takes pictures hes got a double chin.....hes like to the bones in person.....

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
i agree man... he is skinny!! but in his picture he comes out having a double chin.. but like i say.. i don't really care.. haha cuz he is still hott in my eyes!

awww hellomelia.. ur sOo lucky!! haha thanks for sharing ur wonderful picture... haha

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
long beach, CA is such a long ways from where i live. i guess i'll be fine cause i went to his concert last week