NUM SORNRAM FAN MEETING

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
lOl.. but it's the true Pze!! haha i got my arm one his bac.. wen the camera was going to snap i wanted to wrap my other arm around him so bad.. i think u could see in the photo that i was willin to do it.. but i got shy!! haha next time i'll be a bit more aggressive!! so i do get my arm around him..hahahahahhaa

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lOl.. but it's the true Pze!! haha i got my arm one his bac.. wen the camera was going to snap i wanted to wrap my other arm around him so bad.. i think u could see in the photo that i was willin to do it.. but i got shy!! haha next time i'll be a bit more aggressive!! so i do get my arm around him..hahahahahhaa
YEP ME TTOOOOOO :p

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha pze you were a staff so you didn't get a pic with him huh???? :eek:
seriously for the next concert i'mma go for it!!!! full S K I N S H I P!

lOl.. me tOo!! man shoot put tat shyness away and released the beast inside...hahaha it's like a once in a life time thing!! hahaha

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
man, im so mad that most of my pics turned out dark. :(

*edit. ill have to upload mines later.

& Num doesnt even look chubby in person but I wonder why most of his pics turned out looking like he is. o' well, prob because he is so tall.

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
man, im so mad that most of my pics turned out dark. :(

& Num doesnt even look chubby in person but I wonder why most of his pics turned out looking like he is. o' well, prob because he is so tall.

awww.. don't worry me too!! i was mad tat most of my picture turn out dark tOo.. haha

but i do agree... he isn't chubby at all.. but yea maybe since he is tall and we are shorter than he is.. it turn out looking like tat.. but still i don't care.. he is still HOTT!! in my eyes.. haha

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
but i do agree... he isn't chubby at all.. but yea maybe since he is tall and we are shorter than he is.. it turn out looking like tat.. but still i don't care.. he is still HOTT!! in my eyes.. haha
Totally! he is so cute!!! just thinking about him gives me butterflies in my tummy. awwwwww!. :D

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
totally!! u know it!! shoot!! haha hopefully he doens't get scare and run away!! hahaha
HOPE NOT~~~ TRUST ME THERE WERE CRAZIER FANS!!! ONE CHICK TRIED AND I THINK SUCCEEDED IN KISSING NUM ONE THE LIPS!!! NUM WASLIKE WTF! OMG IT WAS BAD BUT HEY IONO I SHOWED RESPECT FOR HIM ANDJUST HUGGED HIM THAT'S IT BUT IF HE ASKED ME TO PECK HIM I'LL DO IT! :lol: I'M A PERVE! POLITE PERVE LMAO

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz...yes yes....theres always a next time.....haha....if im there...ill make sure to remind u......

hahaha pze you were a staff so you didn't get a pic with him huh???? :eek:
seriously for the next concert i'mma go for it!!!! full S K I N S H I P!
o i got some pics but i havent seen them.....lolz...im still waiting to see them...hopefully i get to see them soon.....

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
HOPE NOT~~~ TRUST ME THERE WERE CRAZIER FANS!!! ONE CHICK TRIED AND I THINK SUCCEEDED IN KISSING NUM ONE THE LIPS!!! NUM WASLIKE WTF! OMG IT WAS BAD BUT HEY IONO I SHOWED RESPECT FOR HIM ANDJUST HUGGED HIM THAT'S IT BUT IF HE ASKED ME TO PECK HIM I'LL DO IT! :lol: I'M A PERVE! POLITE PERVE LMAO

r u serious!! i would like WTF!! too.. man i agree i have respect for p'num too not go tat far.. only huggin him.. but if he did ask for a peck on the cheek hey i wouldn't mind at all!! hah ai think we r all polite perved!! haha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i agree.. when i saw him.. i was like wow!! sOo tall!! haha n HOTT!! (drop dead) hahaha but yea.. his is such a HOTTIE!!!

YEP!!! SAME CRAZY FEELING HAD BACK IN 2003>>>? WHEN I SAW HIM I THINK LOL TOTALLY WENT GAGA FOR HIM! I WAS ONLY IN 8TH GRADE!!! I'M MUCH OLDER NOW AND MY WOMEN HOOD HAS CHANGED LOL I'M SO STUPID!

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
YEP!!! SAME CRAZY FEELING HAD BACK IN 2003>>>? WHEN I SAW HIM I THINK LOL TOTALLY WENT GAGA FOR HIM! I WAS ONLY IN 8TH GRADE!!! I'M MUCH OLDER NOW AND MY WOMEN HOOD HAS CHANGED LOL I'M SO STUPID!

lOl.. i didn't get to see him last time.. since ithink i was in high school or soo and didn't know who to go with... but now since i can drive i can go.. hahaha no need to depend on anyone for a ride.. haha but i do agree my feelin for him as change!! in my dream of fantasy he is my HUSBAND!! haha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lOl.. i didn't get to see him last time.. since ithink i was in high school or soo and didn't know who to go with... but now since i can drive i can go.. hahaha no need to depend on anyone for a ride.. haha but i do agree my feelin for him as change!! in my dream of fantasy he is my HUSBAND!! haha
DUDE I WAS OBBSESSEED BOUT HIM AT THE AGE OF????? 13! LOL I WAS LIKE P'NOOM I WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE WAIT FOR ME I'M STILL GROWING UP LOL!!! :loool: BUT I;M NOT PRETTY TO WHERE HE'LL LIKE ME BOO-HOO :lmao: